Just saw my belly move!!

I see my belly move for the first time today so cool! it was just under my belly button to the side and was jumping right out

I am so jealous, I can't wait to feel my baby move. I think I've felt it a couple of times but I don't know how to determine if that's baby or not!

I'm just sort of waiting around. :(

I'm so happy for you though, that's incredible! It is very exciting!

I am so jealous, I can't wait to feel my baby move. I think I've felt it a couple of times but I don't know how to determine if that's baby or not!

I'm just sort of waiting around. :(

I'm so happy for you though, that's incredible! It is very exciting!

I just felt mine kick for the very first time last week- I was getting frustruated because Ive felt flutters but I wanted something definite! LoL- Once you know what the kicks feel like, then you'll know everytime your LO moves- I feel mine everyday since then...Hang in there any day now :)

I see my belly move for the first time today so cool! it was just under my belly button to the side and was jumping right out

ahh congratulations hun! mines really low! like on the knicker line. i keep trying to get a video but every time i record he stops :haha: naughty

ahh congratulations hun! mines really low! like on the knicker line. i keep trying to get a video but every time i record he stops :haha: naughty

When I feel mine move its realy low too. I wonder when they start moving their way up?

THIS IS SO STRANGE!!!

As soon as I read this my little one started kicking, so I looked at my belly (which by the way is very hairy with blonde hair haha) and it was moving!!!

What timing!! Our little ones must be in sync!

Congratulations! I saw our LO move this week as well- it's amazing isn't it!

lol mine is shy too today is literally the first day ive even managed to get baby to move with my top up although as today has went on its been so strong i can see it through my top, i still feel baby really low sometimes other times up near my belly button or at the sides i get movement all over now, i was lying on my side earlier and i dont know what it was doing but it felt like a tidal wave in my stomach lol :)

THIS IS SO STRANGE!!!

As soon as I read this my little one started kicking, so I looked at my belly (which by the way is very hairy with blonde hair haha) and it was moving!!!

What timing!! Our little ones must be in sync!

ahhh YAY Katiie congratulations hun! aww our little ones are friends hehehe xx

They are friends! It was amazing to see! First time I've seen it too! Maybe it's a sign I'm having a boy... :haha:

They are friends! It was amazing to see! First time I've seen it too! Maybe it's a sign I'm having a boy... :haha:

ahh maybe!! lol i'm secretly hoping you are, because everyone seems to be going pink & my little man is getting over excited!!

They can be ladies men together ;) eye up all the girls! :haha:

Gaz will wrapping little Faye up in cotton wool!!

Booo me jealous of all your nice exciting milestones, I wish leaky boobs and heartburn on you all! :haha:

I just saw mine last night for the first time. I happened to be having a bath at the time since my back was sore and next thing I know, LO started having a party in my belly. It was so strange to see my belly wiggling but it was really neat :)

Isn't it faaaab!!! :D: :dance:

p.s. We're 20 weeks tomorrow!!!! :happydance:

It's fab isn't it! I could sit for hours and watch my little boy kick me when I was pregnant :haha:

Well my baby must be very arrogant lol. Kicks away, so I put my hand there to see if I can feel it, and he/she stops! I wonder if baby can feel my hand there is why the kicking stops.

Been really quiet the last 3 days too, only feeling movements a couple times a day now, was loads before! Grrr :(

xx

Well my baby must be very arrogant lol. Kicks away, so I put my hand there to see if I can feel it, and he/she stops! I wonder if baby can feel my hand there is why the kicking stops.

Been really quiet the last 3 days too, only feeling movements a couple times a day now, was loads before! Grrr :(

xx

mine was like that it took ages for OH to feel him as he kept going still whenever he had his hand on my belly. he wouldn't make my belly move for Daddy today! mine has quiet days too. He was pretty mental yesterday but a bit quieter today. maybe it depends what position they're in xx

Yeah baby definitely stops when my hand is there, if I do it really gently baby stops for a while then starts again. I *think* I can feel it with my hand, its hard to tell! Some of them are so hard that my stomach must be moving Im just never looking when baby kicks that hard!!

I can only feel baby when Im sat down, or led down but propped up, (like now slobbing out on here lol)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->