Just sneaking over from 2nd tri....

PrincessJJ

Reaction score
I'll be 27 weeks on Saturday and due to have my baby girl on 17th August!
so just sneaking over to say hello....
Can't wait to be joining you ladies in 3rd tri!!!
How exciting.
See you soon

Jen xxxx

How exciting.
See you soon

Jen xxxx

I've been stalking over here too!!!! Planning on moving over next week. :happydance::happydance: I've had enough of the gender guesses!!! lol

I have been in the stalking club for the last few days as well :)

Things in the second tri forum are starting to become irrelevant to me now! Yay for third tri!!!:happydance:

How exciting.
See you soon

Jen xxxx

I've been stalking over here too!!!! Planning on moving over next week. :happydance::happydance: I've had enough of the gender guesses!!! lol

Haha yeah me too..... There's only so much of that you can take lol xxx when are u due? Xxx

I'm due 17th August too! We have a little boy on the way!

Ooh wow! I'd been trying to find someone who was due the same time! I'm having a girl :) how's ur pregnancy going so far?
Xx

How exciting.
See you soon

Jen xxxx

Haha yeah me too..... There's only so much of that you can take lol xxx when are u due? Xxx

I'm due a few days before you...August 14th!!

Hahahaha are we all third tri stalkers!? Im due 26th August with a little boy :)

Ooh wow! I'd been trying to find someone who was due the same time! I'm having a girl :) how's ur pregnancy going so far?
Xx

Not too bad. Starting to get bigger and everything feels a bit tight round the belly! How about you?

Im a 3rd tri stalker too!!! Though I have a week to go yet and due on 22nd xx
So, hi fellow stalkers x

It's going to be really cool following everyone since we're so close in due dates :D

Xx

Not too bad. Starting to get bigger and everything feels a bit tight round the belly! How about you?

Not been a great pregnancy until I was around 21 weeks, things seem to be getting better now though.... 27weeks tomorrow! I think I'm gonna have to go baby shopping to celebrate lol xx

It's going to be really cool following everyone since we're so close in due dates :D

Yeah I agree! My official move to 3rd tri tomorrow!!! Yay!!, next step loading our babies! Can't believe it xxx

*Waves to everyone*

I'm officially moving over on Monday but have been stalking for the past few days :haha: Due August 18th here...

Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember when they got their BFP? I got mine at 10 dpo on December 1st.

Hello :hi:
I remember you! Welcome to the home straight haha :D
Hope you have a happy and healthy 3rd Tri! :) xx

Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember when they got their BFP? I got mine at 10 dpo on December 1st.

I got mine on Christmas Eve morning. Not sure how many dpo that was... :haha:

Got mine on 10th December. It was a Sunday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->