Just sneaking over from 2nd tri....

I was in denial as we were supposed to be adopting and so didnt test until 19dpo lol which was 21st Dec :)

Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember when they got their BFP? I got mine at 10 dpo on December 1st.

Mine was 9th December..... The day before i passed my driving test hehe! My little good luck charm xx

I was ttc so I was taking that test as soon as I knew I could! I wanted to test at 9dpo but somehow had enough will power to wait until 10 lol. It was a very faint line but it was there! It was very exciting :D

welcome ladies :) You'll love it in third tri, it's sooo informative, good luck xx

Hey everyone! I haven't been on bnb for a while because 2nd Tri seemed so irrelevant after awhile! So sick of gender guesses lol :haha: I'm due august 19th and I'm glad to find somewhere I fit into now on this site! I've missed it!

Hey everyone! I haven't been on bnb for a while because 2nd Tri seemed so irrelevant after awhile! So sick of gender guesses lol :haha: I'm due august 19th and I'm glad to find somewhere I fit into now on this site! I've missed it!

I do the same thing, I guess it depends on how far along you are what you have coming up. I too was on here alot in the run up to finding out the sex, then after that it was like, nah I have no further questions for now lol. But now, its getting a bit more real and tipping into 3rd tri it would be lovely to share it with some of you other ladies who are all so close in dates xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->