Just so horrible! :cry:

L

lepaskilf

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/toddler-forced-washing-machine-dies-124407381.html

How can someone do this to their child! any child!!

I couldnt read it all. I just dont like stuff like that :nope: just doesnt bare thinking about

Is this for real?!!?! I cannot belive that!! WTF is this world coming too!!? :wacko:

discarceful what goes through these peoples minds when they think about planning to become a parent :-/////
wouldnt it be good if there was a washing machine big enough to put him in so the cold wash cycle could be started see how he likes

Wow...I just hope hell is hot enough for scums like that. RIP sweet boy...sorry you had such shit parents.

:cry::cry::cry: I would rather someone drop a random child on my doorstep than this. Even if I did not know you and you said I can't take it anymore take them please I would esp if it meant less stories like this. :nope:

discarceful what goes through these peoples minds when they think about planning to become a parent :-/////
wouldnt it be good if there was a washing machine big enough to put him in so the cold wash cycle could be started see how he likes

I thought exactly the same...except a 90c wash instead

I can't get my head round it tbh, I have a nearly 3 year old & by god he tries my patience some days but it's never ever entered my head to "punish" him in a way that would harm him. I feel bad enough putting him on the Naughty Step.

The parents need to sterilised, they don't deserve the possibility of having kids in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->