Just think...

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Next month normal-ish (haha) people will start thinking about christmas and things will start to head towards christmassy! more shops with bits out etc.
It's going to come around so quickly and i have SO much to buy!!!!

My husband works at Debenhams in Birmingham and said today that in about two weeks time they should have most of the christmas gift food delivered although I did see some in the shop today

^^ gahhh! i live in birmingham! which one? town? x

I know, cards are already starting to come out in stores. Once the kids are all back to school I'll be birthday shopping for my 2 october boys then moving on to christmas. But i still dont class myself as a normal person as i love to talk christmas for months before everyone else.

I haven't even started get! So guessing I'm normal this year? ;)

Most of my friends don't do anything related to Christmas until December!! BAHH HUMBUG

I didn't know you lived in Brum. I was born in the hospital there lol but live in Rugby. Am always popping to the Bull Ring and to the TK Maxx in the centre.

Which John Lewis do you go to? Can't wait for the Birmingham one to open!!:happydance:

I went into the card factory today and all there Xmas cards are out :)

How many people did you hear say "Christmas cards already?!"

I didn't know you lived in Brum. I was born in the hospital there lol but live in Rugby. Am always popping to the Bull Ring and to the TK Maxx in the centre.

Which John Lewis do you go to? Can't wait for the Birmingham one to open!!:happydance:

Hehe yeah I'm not from birmingham hubby and his family are. I'm originally from stoke but been in Brum for nearly 3 years now. We usually go the Solihull one! The one in town is taking so long to open but apparently they are now waiting for the station to finish before they open it hehe xx

How many people did you hear say "Christmas cards already?!"

Lol I heard someone walk past saying "seriously!!" and then someone say "look mum bloody Xmas cards" pmsl.....
Me I was screaming inside yipeeeeee and then stood for a couple of minutes looking at all the Xmas scenes on the cards feeling a lovely warm glow!!!!....

I need help!!! :dohh: :haha:

Oooh im tempted to go to card factory now, get the good cards before the normals take them!

Oooh im tempted to go to card factory now, get the good cards before the normals take them!

You have to lol I was tempted as well but then I realised I really had to focus on buying hubby's birthday card but spent that long looking at the Xmas cards I left the shop with nothing :dohh:

You have to lol I was tempted as well but then I realised I really had to focus on buying hubby's birthday card but spent that long looking at the Xmas cards I left the shop with nothing :dohh:

Oooh thanks for reminding me, gotta get my brother a card :haha:

Oooh thanks for reminding me, gotta get my brother a card :haha:

Then Stay away from the Card Factory!!! :haha:

Hehe yeah I'm not from birmingham hubby and his family are. I'm originally from stoke but been in Brum for nearly 3 years now. We usually go the Solihull one! The one in town is taking so long to open but apparently they are now waiting for the station to finish before they open it hehe xx

I went to Touchwood last Thursday! Am very happy now I've got more free tea and cake vouchers :)

Persuading hubs we need to go to either Milton Keynes or Leicester one on Friday but he isn't convinced! :happydance:

I pop up to Stoke quite often as am addicted to buying Emma Bridgewater mugs and crockery from their factory shop!

Eeeeek it's nearly Christmas!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->