Just wondering.. *UPDATE OF SCAN - PAGE 9*

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Just wondering about this. I know it sounds a little weird but..

Between 6-8 weeks pregnant, did any of you get the stretching pains etc? If so what did it feel like for you? What kind of pains or feelings did you have?

Sorry so many questions.

:hugs:
xxx

Mine were really bad. To the point they thought I was having an ectopic pregnancy. Little stabbing pains in my lower left side.

I was the same, i had to have an emergency scan at 6 weeks because they thought i was having an eptopic, but the out it down to implantation and stretching a mixture of the 2

Thanks girls :)

Did they feel at all like stinging shooting feelings aswell as stabbing or?

xx

Mine was like constant stabbing, it kinda felt extreme period pains, as i suffer with endiometrios, i suffer quite bad pains, so am use to that but this was extreme

Another Q - sorry haha.

Was the pain in the middle of uterus or on alternate sides around the ovaries and groin?

Thank you

xx

I had really bad backache and cramps on my right side, kinda the signs of an eptopic pregnancy when i looked it up on the net, its not though but i guess everyone is different. My pains lasted for about 2wks.

Iv had a combination of side and middle cramps , Well not now so much but i did around the 4 to 5 week mark .
Felt a little like period pains or needing the toilet pains , Only lasted a few secs and had them i would say once or twice a week for 2 weeks .
Hope this helps . xx

Mine was mostly on my left side, I too had myself convinced there was something wrong.

Thank you.

Hmm I'm a little confused because I've been having pains on my right side and when I went to dr she said it could be a small cyst or an ectopic pregnancy (which she said was very unlikely cos of where i was in cycle) and I'm going back to her on Monday as it hasn't gone away. The thing is, yesterday it started in my left side too so it's alternating now and I've also started occasionally getting these twinges in the middle. I'm also getting some lower backache randomly. I'm really confused to be honest.

xx

Sounds like it could be implantation pains, mine were mostly on my right side, teamed with really really bad back ache. Normally during my period i would get one real bad day of cramps and back ache but this lasted for me, for about 2wks. At the time i just thought oh my god this is gonna be one hell of a period!

Can you test now? If it were me i would be tempted.

I have been lucky enough not to get into the cycle of testing etc so i'm not sure how soon you are able to test....?

Well it's all a bit confusing really because I did initially think I was pregnant about 6weeks ago ish.. but then I had a period, it was slightly lighter and didn't last for too long but I came off the pill 3months ago so put it down to possibly being that. I tested several times, the last time being last week at some point and still getting a negative. However, the day we bd'd last was the same day I started getting the pains (the day before I went to the drs, last thursday) unless all the twinges in the middle and the other pain starting up on the other side is implantation because that would make sense since I'm now 7dpo.. I think?

Wow it's so confusing! Could it still be implantation do you think?

xx

Yes, I was hospitalised with mine and actually underwent an operation for an ectopic pregnancy. Turned out it wasn't.

It felt like bad period pains, and I had bleeding too.

Wow lyrah must be soo confusing right now ..
It sounds to me like what you ahd was implantation bleeding sounds allot like what i had .
Could you ask Dr to do bloods to check your levels and let you know for deffinate .
Sending lots of baby dust to you and hoping you get a BFP real soon . xx

I remember having terrible period type pains, so much that i honestly didnt think i was pregnant and was waiting to come on. but when i started having dizzy spells with the pains, i got it checked out and was told to do a test and it was positive! It was really bad-no one told me you could get some bad pains at the begining!

Dont think i felt any pains cos i dont think i knew yet :lol: but i remember some period type pains after i found out. :)

It's starting to get irritating now and it does hurt when it happens. I'm annoyed because I've now got to wait until Tuesday to see the dr.. and even then it can't be definate because I've got to ring them at 8.30am and see if they can fit me in. Grrr.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->