Kate McCann releasing a book...

I think everyone deep down knows they did it they just can't prove it. It wouldn't surprise me if the police have had a fat backhander to carry on investigating to make them look innocent if i'm honest.

It always baffles me why they still have the twins. If I made the rules they would of been taken off them as soon as I got the call that their child that they chose to left unattended went missing.

Why didn't the group of them just take it in turns to miss dinner and sit with all the children? Surely due to the size of the party it would mean missing one night of your holiday? Not much to sacrifice really is it..

I agree, but most people now believe the Mccann had something to do with her death..directly. There are far too many questions left unanswered. People think things are being covered up, for whatever reason but mostly now to 'save face'. People are now starting to think that there is too much of a vested interest in the Mc Canns not being in the frame....including all the money that has been spent [tax payers] in finding out the person responsible. The police would look inept at investigating the crime if it were revealed the McCanns did it after all!!! All the backing from the Prime Minister etc etc!!! It will never happen now. As it was mentioned by a psychologist who commented on the case, She said, that some time in the future find someone [ perhaps some random person from a paedophile ring] that died a long time ago as the person seen to be carrying Maddie and pin it on him. Case closed. Met are seen as fantastic, McCanns are proved innocent and the Porugese police as inept. Everyone is happy.

I think making wide sweeping statements that everyone/most people think they did it is very wide of the mark. A lot of people might but I think it's a far cry from everyone or even most people thinking it.

And, if the evidence was really stacked against them, they would be being investigated. Conspiracy theories of there being payments made to "people on high" have absolutely no foundation. If the British Police find any evidence against them, they will question them. There are many sound reasons parts of the investigative report were dismissed, not least because it took the person who apparently saw Gerry McCann took 4 months to come forward and say it was him he saw. That and there are many witnesses to the fact he was not where this witness had been seen.

I think making wide sweeping statements that everyone/most people think they did it is very wide of the mark. A lot of people might but I think it's a far cry from everyone or even most people thinking it.

And, if the evidence was really stacked against them, they would be being investigated. Conspiracy theories of there being payments made to "people on high" have absolutely no foundation. If the British Police find any evidence against them, they will question them. There are many sound reasons parts of the investigative report were dismissed, not least because it took the person who apparently saw Gerry McCann took 4 months to come forward and say it was him he saw. That and there are many witnesses to the fact he was not where this witness had been seen.

Where did the witnesses 'see' him and where did he turn out to be?

Where did the witnesses 'see' him and where did he turn out to be?
In the restaurant area if I recall. Even the Portuguese police agreed that any sighting of him alone around 10pm was mistaken as they had verified his movements for a period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->