Kayleigh is a little monkey.

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
I've gone back to work this week, and recently she's been sleeping from 10/11 til 6/7, until Monday night when she wouldn't go down until midnight, same thing on Wednesday, then last night she wouldn't go down until gone 1am (i have to be up at 6:cry:) all she wants is feeding. yet on Tuesday night, and Thursday night she was asleep by 10.30. The nights b4 i go to work she feeds continually.

I leave OH 3 4oz bottles of ebm for when i'm at work for her 10 am feed, lunchtime feed, and mid afternoon feed. I get home today to find she'd only had 1 and a half bottles, and OH had struggled to get her to have that.

I think the little madam is stocking up on a night so that she has as little bottle as possible, she really doesn't like the bottle.

Having had not much milk all day she had an hours feed from me as soon as i got home.

She's a little minx.

it should get easier hunny, she probably knows something is wrong.

When you are their does your oh feed her much???? Are you getting up in the middle of the night???? Does your Oh take her out much to baby groups or anything like that???

When i home i feed her all the time (no bottles mainly 'cos i feel guilty, 'cos i feel i'm depriving her 'cos she likes her boob, always hated bottle, only takes it when she realises not gonna get anything else).

Thankfully when she goes down she sleeps all night.

She's good for daddy, just doesn't like her milk from a bottle, i am considering trying the tommee tippeee closser to nature bottles.

She probbly senses the nights i'm going towork 'cos i'm more stresed 'cos i ain't happy there at the mo, so i think she works it out then "stocks"up on supplies for next day. Today she had the least amount of milk during the day, and i had the worst night with her last night.

aww hunnie

I dont know what to say but didnt want to read and sod off.

She is prob so used to you that the bottle daddy offers to her is eww whats this? I reckon a couple of weeks things should calm down a bit,I hope so. Take care sweetie
bex.x

thanks bex thankfully i work one then have a day to recover from the trauma fo the next couple of weeks. Then working 2 days then a day to recover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->