Keep me company on this cycle - share your niggles good and bad lol

mommyjill

Reaction score
Hey ladies:hugs:

I need company on this new cycle.
Thanks to those who joined in last cycle thread and hello to any newbies who wanna be a part of the madness lol

So im CD2 :thumbup: of a 27 day cycle ( still no idea if thats the norm as only came off bcp Feb)
Hubby works away sometimes so im always nervous about when im ovulating in case i miss things when he is away.
Pretty sure i got it right last month ( if i did actually release an egg:shrug:)

I only use opks was going to temp as well this month but im not always the best sleeper and get up all different times so prob wouldnt be much help to me.

So drop in tell me where you are in your cycles :hugs: and we can keep each other sane:thumbup:

I'n a bit ahead of you this time, CD8 for me - let the craziness begin - not long til its time to start the old scheduled BDing again! Poor DH :)

:dust:

I'n a bit ahead of you this time, CD8 for me - let the craziness begin - not long til its time to start the old scheduled BDing again! Poor DH :)

:dust:

ha ha :haha: yeah my DH has this week off to recharge :thumbup:

Hi I am on day ten of my cycle,which lasts 32 days.started the deanna plan on d8.good luck.:happydance:Xxxxx

hi, i'm cd7 of a 28 cycle. feeling quite positive at the moment. just started with the CBFM :happydance:
good luck to all!

Hi Mommyjill:flower: - I'm the same as StormJet a bit ahead of you on CD17 so I guess now starting the yukky TWW but just wanted to say good luck this cycle, let the BD commence!:happydance: I know that horrible feeling when you know you should be :sex: and DH is either not in the mood or away - sends you in to a right panic doesn't it?? I had a cycle like that last month (still convinced myself that I could get a BFP tho - what a nutter??!!), but this month DH has made up for it and been a good boy, could have done with one for luck last night but I got the hint with the "I'm so tired" and the yawns, oh well fingers Xed I've done enough for this cycle, I'm going to try and chill :coffee: and not get my knickers in a knot!!

Sending you lots of luck and :dust:stay in touch and let me know how you're doing!!xXx

Hello me old mucker I feel like I've known you forever!!!!!! Hiya to all you ladies going through the same journey :winkwink:

I'm currently on CD6 my last cycle was 28 days I O'd on CD17. This is my second month off bcp so AF on thursday was my first proper one in 6 years!!
I'm charting bbt and gonna use opk from cd7 (2mora) as I must admit I am addicted to POAS :happydance:

:thumbup: Here's to the next few weeks of madness :kiss:

:hugs:

Let this be our month for :bfp: xxx

Hi Mommyjill:flower: - I'm the same as StormJet a bit ahead of you on CD17 so I guess now starting the yukky TWW but just wanted to say good luck this cycle, let the BD commence!:happydance: I know that horrible feeling when you know you should be :sex: and DH is either not in the mood or away - sends you in to a right panic doesn't it?? I had a cycle like that last month (still convinced myself that I could get a BFP tho - what a nutter??!!), but this month DH has made up for it and been a good boy, could have done with one for luck last night but I got the hint with the "I'm so tired" and the yawns, oh well fingers Xed I've done enough for this cycle, I'm going to try and chill :coffee: and not get my knickers in a knot!!

Sending you lots of luck and :dust:stay in touch and let me know how you're doing!!xXx

Aww thanks Jax:hugs:

We do convince ourselves the unlikely will happen dont we? :blush:

Yep fingers x for you
You keep in touch too - i will be updating this thread every day to keep me busy

Hello me old mucker I feel like I've known you forever!!!!!! Hiya to all you ladies going through the same journey :winkwink:

I'm currently on CD6 my last cycle was 28 days I O'd on CD17. This is my second month off bcp so AF on thursday was my first proper one in 6 years!!
I'm charting bbt and gonna use opk from cd7 (2mora) as I must admit I am addicted to POAS :happydance:

:thumbup: Here's to the next few weeks of madness :kiss:

Let this be our month for :bfp: xxx

:hugs: ha ha fancy seeing you here lol:winkwink::haha: IKWYM we prob know more intimate details about each other than we best not admit :haha::haha:

back to poas - stand up and announce your addiction to the world.:haha:

I cant believe i missed out on all this poas with DD and DS

good luck :hugs:

Aaghh ive got cramps:growlmad:

If this is what folk mean by period pains - im glad ive NEVER had them:thumbup:

Ordered some more opks and IC pg tests - hoping not to jinx things by being too organised there lol:blush:

Few more days till i can poas :happydance::happydance:

o o o only cd4 lol:blush:

but the sun is shining.:thumbup:

Im back to work today:growlmad: but finish early :thumbup:

Still have my bloated tum from last cycle?????

Mumof2 have you poas yet??

How about all the other ladies? Hows things this cycle??:hugs:

Im on CD10 so gearing up for much action over the next week :) woo hoo!

Go StormJet!!!:sex::bunny::sex::bunny:

Hi Mommyjill - wow you is getting yourself organised, that's good, you'll be fine:thumbup:

I'm on CD19 and nuffink unusual going on for me:nope:. I always think I'm definately preg during the first week of the TWW and then as it gets nearer to AF I start to lose faith - please, please we've been good girls and let it all be our turns this month!!

Take care:flower: xXx

Hi Mommyjill - wow you is getting yourself organised, that's good, you'll be fine:thumbup:

I'm on CD19 and nuffink unusual going on for me:nope:. I always think I'm definately preg during the first week of the TWW and then as it gets nearer to AF I start to lose faith - please, please we've been good girls and let it all be our turns this month!!

FX'd for you :hugs: we could all do with seeing a few :bfp: amongst our ladies on here!

Thanks StormJet, I'm with you on that one...c'mon BFP's where are you stop hiding and show yourselves in all your glory!!

I'm going back to drumming my fingers on my desk...sigh....:tease:

Hi Jax:thumbup:

Im the same - convince myself im pg then i bottle it :oops:

[-o< for all our bfp s

CD14 and nothing but low readings on the CBFM. I've started doing backup OPKs because now I'm freaked that the monitor isn't working (got it used and reset it). Then, on the other side of that, I'm freaking that maybe I'm not Oing!

Let's just say I'm freaking all the way around! UGH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->