Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

He could be there any time up until 7.45pm :shock: Though I think OH can come and keep me company or take over after his SW class. It will be most annoying in that I won't be able to leave to get anything to eat until the meter guy has been, and won't be able to make anything in the house as no electric on and no pans etc :rofl: Think OH will have to stop by on his lunch break or something :rofl:

Good excuse to meet the neighbours :haha:

Very true, could ask them to keep an eye out whilst I nip to the shop :rofl:

Nat hi babe!!! :hi:

Not been on for a while and getting ready to go to work soon boo!!!#

Try and get on more tomorrow :)

xxxx

Hiya Nat & Buster

Just wanted to pop on and say hiya, I miss you ladies
and sorry you got caught up in all the unintentional chaos..
wish you both lots of luck with your ttc journeys, with any luck your'l both be over in 1st tri very soon...
Nice Thread Nat :hugs:

Thanks Mandi miss you too. As Nat said please stop by time to time to let us know how you're doing. Take care of yourself and don't be a stranger. :hugs:

Nat, yea for dh coming home and reports getting done. Also for the deep fryer, I want one but dh keeps telling me we don't need it. Fish and chips sound yummy, now I want some. LOL

Hi Shona, Always good to hear from you.

Rachael, I hate moving there's always so much to do. You'll be in you're new house in no time and finally be able to get some much deserved rest.

Allie, Hope your appointment went well today.

Vonz, How you doing today? Hope all is well.

AFM Had a good shopping trip yesterday. It was a beautiful day so it was nice to be out with dh. Today is cloudy and rainy and dh decided to take the day off of work. It's always nice to have him home with me, but it does mess up my plans for the day since it makes it harder for me to do the cleaning and the food shopping. That's all for now I'll check back in with you lovely ladies later.

Thanks Buster....It went well. Nothing that I didn't already know lol. He did a U/S today and he thinks I might have a lil pcos going on with my right tube. He said he seen 11 follicles on my right ovary...I only had 8 follicles on my left ovary.... The doctor said that he's going to try and get me in for surgery sometime in April if he can. If not it will be done in May. He really recommended that we take out the left tube because of the fluid in ovarian tube is making it really hard to keep the egg in there, and it my also be killing DH's :spermy: and keeping them from getting to the egg....

So pretty much this will be the best way to go....oh and I'm really sure at some point we will be doing IVF if we don't conceive in the next 6 months after I have the surgery. Sorry so long!!

:hi: Shona, how've you been? Haven't seen you on in a while.

Adrienne, I know what you mean about liking having DH at home but not - they really interfere with your schedule!

Wanda, glad he's able to try to get you in right away for the surgery. Wow I never thought about the possibility that your blocked tube could actually be killing the sperm, not just preventing anything from getting up that tube! I hope that's the problem and after the op you fall pregnant quickly naturally. 6 months seems like a reasonable timeline to wait for IVF - you'll know there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Wanda, glad your appointment went well and you got some answers. As Nat said I didn't know that a blocked tube could cause so many other problems. It's good that he can get you into surgery so quickly so you can get on your way to getting that :bfp:.

Nat, I'm glad I'm not alone when it comes dh messing up our schedules LOL. We had a good day and got some things done, so I can't complain too much.

AFM, I hope to get another round of :sex: in tonight and one more tomorrow before I go back to work on Wednesday. Dh has been so good about things this cycle I worry about how disappointed he will be if it doesn't happen. So I guess we just better make things happen. I got a positive opk yesterday and today so I think I may be ovulating a little later than my ticker says so I'm gonna make these next two day count. I mean I don't think there is much more that I can do at this point so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and thinking good thoughts. Well I hope all you ladies had a good day and I'll check in later. :flower:

Yay for last chance BD! I hope this is your cycle Adrienne. Your job cannot make TTC easy, and I hate to think how long it will be before you have another good chance month.

I shouldn't be on as it's work time, but I am doing the most horrible report. The doctor speaks in a very low monotone close to the microphone so it's really hard to hear him. And, unusually for him, to make it worse he's dictating the whole 25 minute report as one giant block of text full of quotations he's not bothering to tell me when they start and finish. He'll be speaking and all of a sudden I'll hear "I think I'm addicted to painkillers" and I'll be like "woah what? I guess he's quoting the patient" and then have to look back to find where the quote may have started.

Here's one block of text as an example (without quotations added so you know what I'm dealing with):

said he was never violent before. He disposes of violence but he has changed. He said he had to give up driving because he cannot stand traffic. He said he was cut off by some other driver about a month ago and I kicked the guy in the head. I can’t stand violence. ??? Can’t see a psychiatrist. He said he has never drank, never had drugs, never smoked although I think I am addicted or certainly dependant on painkillers Himdur, Panadeine, methadone. They do nothing. I have been on 20 or 30 different tablets.

(the ??? mean there's audio I can't make out but I'm just typing what I can easily hear so far.)

Hey ladies, not sure where to ask this, but i need some clarifications and help :)

Has anyone taken bcp before after a mc? or jus a bcp for one cycle or taken a bcp before? I realised that my period isnt as heavy and its clearing up on day 3 - meaning, its still there, but much lesser. I usually clear up only on day 4-5 and only done on day 7 - but that was before the mc and before the bcp. having a shorter bleeding, does it mean that my cycle may be shorter coz of the bcp?

I'm sorry I can't be of help vonz. I've never been on bcp or mc'd either. I do know that both bcp and mc can affect your cycle though, so it's possible.

Good grief it gets worse. Here's another section:

He described an odd pattern of sleeping two or three times during the day and waking at night. He said that he originally tried to come for his appointment at 5:00 in the morning but I was late so I’ve had to drive. About a quarter of an hour meter. I’ll get a humongous fine. I need sleep. I need the headaches to stop. Some days I have massive ??? going out and crash. I sleep 15-16 hours. ??? tiny movement will set the headaches off. I brush my teeth or I look at the computer can give me the migraine. He said, the other day I had to lift some dirt ??? massive headache sending ??? to accident and emergency. A complete disaster. They wanted to give me an injection. I left. ??? so many tablets. Mega nightmares. Horrible. Death. Murder. Violence. I watch a DVD. It replays in my mind.

OMG Nat that's nuts. I don't know how you do it. I've been at doctors appointment where I've watched them record the type of reports that you are working on and they speak very clearly and slowly. This Dr. has to be NUTS. LOL. Anyway I wish you luck on getting finished with this nightmare of a report. Then treat yourself to a nice cup of tea.

Most of the doctors I've encountered have been lovely and fairly easy to understand. There is the odd one that poses some difficulties on occasion. But then there are two doctors everyone dreads seeing come into the pool. This is one. I've only done one of his reports before and I thought that was bad - it had nothing on this one! lol. I'm not sure though how it compares to the last horrid report I had last week, but I think this one might be worse.

Buster & Nat thanks!! I hope he can get me in for the surgery in late April, but May would be ok to. I feel more at peace with everything now that I have some answers and a place to look forward to.... I hope both of you get that :bfp: this cycle!!! I would be over the moon for you both!!!! I'm so glad I have a place I can talk to ppl about stuff like this!!! :dust:!!!!

So I have a lil vent that I would like to get off my chest...My landlords daughter had a MC 6 months ago and another one 3 weeks ago and she is PG again....REALLY 3 weeks after a D & C and PG again...Don't get me wrong I love this girl like a lil sister and all...I really hate that she might have another MC. Her OH is jobless and her mom has had to pay all the bills for her last two D & C's...I know I sound mad, but I'm really not. I just wish her OH would step up and be a man about all this.... They are both 19 and just like to play husband and wife. They even refer to each other on facebook and husband and wife....It's like they are trying to play house. Ok sorry for my rant...lol Just had to say it somewhere..KWIM

Oh my. Yep it totally sounds like they really do not realise the implications of bringing a child into the world. It's also alarming that after two prior pregnancies (3 weeks after a D&C is that really possible???) the boyfriend has still not stepped up to the plate and got a job.

Oh my. Yep it totally sounds like they really do not realise the implications of bringing a child into the world. It's also alarming that after two prior pregnancies (3 weeks after a D&C is that really possible???) the boyfriend has still not stepped up to the plate and got a job.

Nope Nat he has been offered the same job TWO times and will not take it...I'm not sure if it's possible 3 weeks after a D & C. She is going for blood work tomorrow to see what the HCG levels are at. It just kills me that they can make a baby so nonchalant. They are so young I have talk to her until I'm blue in the face (about her OH) Oh well maybe it's just me being me.

He really needs to step up and get a job :dohh:

Nat, that report sounds like a nightmare

Hope everyone is doing well this morning?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"