Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

Yep it was a nightmare - but now it's someone else's nightmare lol. I only made $28 from that report that I had for 6.5 hours (but probably worked on for less than 5 as I took lots of breaks). $5/hour for that particular doctor I see as a big accomplishment though. He is tough. But every time I encounter him (not that I'm asking to or anything) he will get better to type for.

Oh a positive though, DH just got home from a 10 hour shift, so that makes up for a cruddy day on my end.

alittle down today. got a friend whos pregnant and is at 10 weeks - the same age my baby will be if hes still existent. :\

having a headache too. but my day's gonna be long.. its 4.20pm... 1.5 hours till off work and den its another meeting.

It's really hard to have pregnant friends around us reminding us that we're not isn't it? It must be worse having a friend get pregnant at the same time as you being that constant reminder of where you could have been :hugs: I have faith it will happen for you soon, and it will be worth the wait.

:hugs: vonz, hope you feel better soon.

Nat, bet you're glad to see the back of that report!

No kidding! Good riddance to be sure. Hopefully I don't see that doctor for another month.

It's 9pm and I'm so tired I'm going to bed. Today was stressful and I don't do stress well so I'm gonna do the best thing I can do which is sleep.

Hoope you have a good night's sleep and feel better in the morning :hugs: xxx

Thanks. Here's hoping I get a good doctor day tomorrow to make up for a really low earning day today.

By "a good doctor" I meant a run of good doctors.

Oh man, it's after midnight and I'm still awake. Wide awake in fact. DH has t shown signs of coming to bed yet either but that's not the point. I did go to bed at 9 and decided to read for a bit - I have trouble sleeping if I don't read even for 5 mins. Yesterday I started a fascinating book that takes place on Shetland Island. I really ought to have known from the title (sacrifice) but it's a thriller and had quite disturbing content, especially relating to childbirth and fertility. :dohh:

I think I'm gonna have to make hubby come to bed I'm not gonna be able to sleep without him here.

Oh what a day....we had a really bad storm last night. 3 trees came down in front of the house....power went out and did'nt come back on until 830 tonight...How everyone is well!!

Oh my! That does sound like quite the storm! Glad the power is back now and you and your house are all right.

All's well at my end. Hoping for BD this afternoon as DH is home from work all day. Hopefully he can work at least 10 more hours this week to make up for the slow week I'm having (have to make another $174 today and tomorrow to meet my goal which isn't happening let me tell you lol. But onwards and upwards, I'll keep on keeping on.)

Hmm I'm gonna go use an OPK right now and see where I am - I've not been using them at all this cycle.

Hi Everyone
Hope you are all doing well.

Wanda, Glad you guys are ok. I had trees taken down in our yard about a year ago because we were afraid they were going to fall in a storm. Before we took them down we had a large branch hit the house very scary.

Nat, hope you got some sleep. It's hard for me to get to sleep sometimes when dh isn't there.

Rachael, almost moving time. I know you must be excited.

Vonz, How are you. Hope your ok.

AFM, had a very busy day today, that's why this is the first time I'm able to get on the computer. Getting ready to start an intense 4 day trip tomorrow so I won't be on for the next few days so I'm sure that there will be a lot of catching up for me to do. Anyway I hope you ladies have a good next couple of days and of course baby dust to EVERYONE!!! Take care and talk to you guys soon.

Have a good trip Adrienne, see you when you get back :hi:

Feeling more confident about this cycle now. DH asked if I was an ovulator and couldn't stop laughing when I called him the sperminator back LOL. But he knows and obliged and no performance anxiety on his part either. Maybe now I'll be able to get him to cooperate better if he's no longer getting anxiety issues about it. Christmas/New Years baby here we come! Lol

That's good news! Maybe he'll be more co operative when you try and seduce him if you tell him that it's your fertile time :D

Adrienne - I'm VERY excited, I can't wait!

Allie - that sounds like a scary storm!

Hope you're all ok this morning. I've had a bad night's sleep and had a wacky dream about getting my BFP - second BFP dream this week :wacko: More packing to do today, need to get the majority of it finished by tonight as I won't be home tomorrow and Friday is moving day so I will do the last few bits and also go into town and get a few bits I need also.

Hey girls :flower:

Soz I havent been around major absess and infection in my mouth along all 5 teeth and gum killing me and on medication and strong painkillers yuck yuck plus still training every night last night friday yay :happydance: then thats the whole six weeks done. Only really read my own journal and maybe 1 or two pages and just had no time and this break has helped me as a constant reminder with my loss well except for the fact everytime I go out my front door there is pregnant woman all over the place oh and you cant get away from them on the tv either :wacko: lol......

Nat did you get a peak on your stick? Im off out to try and get some cheapy sticks as my CBFM is still not playing ball Im so annoyed with it! Maybe still not working right cos of my loss I hope my body isnt playing up day 12 and still low but I know my body so well getting cramping in legs and tummy and ewcm but mixed in with blood this month whereas last 2 cycles before I didnt but had blood before OV in previous cycles :shrug:

xxxxx

I actually forgot to pee on a stick as I had to pee quite bad :dohh: oh well, I'm sure O day will be tomorrow. As I said on your journal Shona, so sorry abou that absess - that's gotta be painful. Hopefully you get your peak soon :hugs:

Rachael, I've had some pretty weird :bfp: dreams too. Also I think it's hilarious that you sorted your underwear in the middle of the night :haha: at least you were productive while you couldn't sleep. Probably excitement - not long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->