Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

You'll go through a lot of up and down times for a while vonz :hugs: Were're here for you through both.

yeah I just realised.. miscarriage is not something I can move ahead and dream big things. sighs. super sorry for the lows lows lows..

Don't be sorry Vonz. We're here for you with the highs and especially the lows. I'm sorry you're having a low time right now and I'm sending you lots of hugs.

Oh man, if there had been nothing unusual about AF (and I'd tested that morning and got a :bfn:) I'd swear I was pregnant. I don't "feel" pregnant or anything but I have been an absolute emotional wreck all week.
Went from laughing to a crying mess in the car yesterday when I had a mental block and forgot how do to simple addition in my head and had to use my fingers and DH teased me about it, there was something a few days ago that I can't remember right now, and then I was asking my parents (who came home from their trip early due to rain) about references for a house we were hoping to rent when they said I was being difficult due to trying to move the conversation on when my mom kept pressuring me about something I didn't even say I wasn't going to do, so I went to tell DH, fighting off tears, and after hearing my garbled version told me I was being difficult, and he tried to make me call about the apartment when he had promised to do it earlier cause he knows how much I hate phone calls. Then when mom and dad asked what they'd said that upset me I burst into tears and drove around the block but then pulled over and just sobbed uncontrollably for about 15 minutes. I don't even know why. I hate being pressured and hassled, but it's not something I usually cry over.

Adrienne, hope you enjoy your trip to Florida!

Nat - Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Vonz - We're all here for you through the ups and downs hun :hugs:

AFM - Well moved on Friday evening, took 2 trips with the van so had everything in here by 9pm I think it was. We were both exhausted so I built the bed, Ian unpacked some of the kitchen stuff, and sorted out the TV and that was about it before we collapsed in bed. Slept well for the first time in 2 weeks!

Saturday I sorted out the kitchen and got it all unpacked and where I wanted it all to go (Sorry Ian!) then my Dad arrived for his visit. Ian went to the football so me and Dad took Holly to the beach for a couple of hours. Came back, then got a Chinese for tea when Ian got back, and then Dad went home and we just cuddled on the sofa watching a film. Yesterday Ian went to his Mum's and I walked down to Wickes to get a part so I could connect the washing machine up and get that working. Got that sorted, made a start on the bedroom, then gave up as I was tired - I must have walked about 5 miles yesterday!

Got to phone about the fridge soon, it stopped working on Saturday but it's got a 6 month warranty so going to get that sorted today then I can get some shopping in.

Hope everyone is doing well?

xxx

Sounds like you had a busy weekend - good for you already getting the kitchen organised, that takes me ages. I hope the fridge get's fixed - gah can't believe it already broke!

I can't either. There's no answer when I call yet, maybe they don't open until 10am :shrug:

Hi Ladies,
Rachael, Wow busy weekend. That stinks about the fridge. I hope they can get it fixed soon or just give you a brand new one.

Nat, I'm sorry you're feeling so much pressure hun. That's no good for anyone. Try to step back and take a deep breath and don't feel bad about crying. Sometimes we just need a good cry to get ourselves sorted out again. Hope you're feeling better :hugs:.

Vonz, I hope you're feeling better as well :flower:

Allie, I hope no news is good news. I have everything crossed for you to get that :bfp: Good luck!!!

AFM, I'm smack in the middle of my 2ww. I was trying not to symptom spot but I have failed big time :dohh: At the moment I've had a backache that's been around for the past couple of days. I'm tired and my stomach has had mild cramps and some pinching. I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me. It was so much easier last cycle when I didn't have to worry about symptoms because I knew I was out because we didn't get any BD in. So now I just have to sit back and wait. I'm trying not to think about it and get packed for my trip, but the symptom spotting is winning the battle in my mind. Oh well, what can you do? :shrug: I'm gonna try not to worry about things that are out of my control. (wish me luck with that) I hope you ladies are doing well and I hope we ALL get our :bfp: sooner than later.

Symptoms are good Adrienne! I always get through the first week fine as well, but the SS is hard to ignore in the second week.

Someone please send me to Symptom Spotters Anonymous. :rofl: This is gonna drive me crazy. I go from SS to being able to explain away every symptom that I think I have. This is nuts!!! I don't know how I'm going to make it.

I always symptom spot in the second week too, first week is always fine though :dohh;

Hope you're all ok this morning?

Ian finally got hold of the fridge freezer guys yesterday afternoon after I had gone for a nap because of really bad AF cramps. They said they would come out and have a look at it so he rang me up to wake me and tell me - I'd only been asleep half an hour :cry: They finally turned up about 4.40pm and took it away to fix it. He asked if I would be in this evening about the same time to bring it back, I said I'd be in all day but really wanted it back and working today as we'd already been 2 days without a working fridge and I was fed up. Anyway, about 10am there was a knock on the door, the older guy was back with a different fridge (but the same make and model) and this one works! My confidence in it has had it though so I've said we need to save up to buy a brand new one. We have 6 months until the warranty on this ends so we have 6 months to save up lol.

5 minutes after he'd left the door went again and it was the post man with a parcel - a Kong dog toy for Holly. Just waiting on her dog crate to be delivered now then I'm going to head out and get some shopping :D

6 months while it's under warranty is probably enough time to save up for at least a basic model new one. That was good of them to bring you a different one instead of leaving you without til they fixed it.

I'm usually all rigth with not SS until the second week as well, but I'm already doing some lol. I've been through far too many TWWs - I want to be done :(

:hugs:

I think the 2ww is the hardest part of our cycles.

The cheapest fridge freezer I've seen brand new is £170 plus £10 for delivery, that's an Argos Basics model. We can easily get that saved up in 6 months, especially if I get this job I've applied for. Sent off my application form yesterday and closing date is tomorrow so hoping to hear from them soon. Touch wood the one they delivered this morning seems to be getting cold :thumbup:

Oh that's nothing! Easy to save for a new one then! For new here the best I remember seeing new was $500 or so. But fortunately we have a little one for now. I can't stand things tall cause there's no room, but it holds enough to get by 1-2 weeks. If I can find a cheap chest freezer I think we'll be fine with our little fridge as it's mostly the freezer space I miss anyway (I like to cook big batches of food and freeze for days i don't feel like cooking)

Oh on an side note, I hope this will be our new house :)

https://www.realestate.com.au/property-unit-nsw-port+macquarie-404134831#

I wish they showed pictures of the inside, but frankly I don't care. It's enough below our budget we can afford to paint too (if they let us, but I don't see why they wouldn't when they have a bond to cover repainting after if necessary). I think it's absolutely adorable and way better than an apartment! I just hope we get it. Calling tomorrow to view it and will be taking paperwork with us to be able to apply on the spot. Not available for 4 weeks which is actually perfect timing for us as it allows us 4 more weeks to save for moving costs (particularly bond, phone and internet hookup, possibly utilities, and odds and ends of furniture we haven't collected yet). I was hoping to be in our own place by the end of April, but it's worth it to stay for a couple more weeks when there's at least an end in sight lol. So if this cycle is a :bfn: there will still be one more cycle TTC in my parents house but oh well.

Ooo that house looks great! Fingers crossed for you!

Holly's crate just arrived and I've set it.... and she's scared of it :rofl:

Lol @ Holly :rofl:

And thank for the fx - I really really think that place is perfect for us (silly me hasn't even seen it yet though :rofl: We'll try tomorrow if possible though as DH has the day off work).

I was like that about this house. I just had that 'feeling' before we'd even seen it. Same as with the house I moved to last August with my ex, had a 'feeling' about that place too :shrug:

Got her sat in the cage now, looking all sad lol. Keep feeding her choc drops (doggy ones of course) whilst she's in there. Need her to relax and lie down really though, she's just sat right now.

Oh, I hope everything works out with the house Nat. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well.

Rachael, glad you have a fridge now that seems to be working and I hope Holly enjoys her new Kong. Good luck on getting that new job!!!

Filled Holly's Kong with mince beef and put her in the crate with it and shut the door. She tackled the kong and has now gone to sleep! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->