Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Coffee Lover

Mum of 3, Expecting No. 4
Reaction score
Hello ladies, Thought I would start this so we can all stay in contact.

Heres praying and keeping everything crossed for that :bfp:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

found ya!
Whooot!! When are you planning on testing again ?

found ya!

Hello :hi:

glad you joined me :dance:

I have no more tests left in the house, so unless Af comes then i will test on Saturday.. if i can handle it that long...

Today I was finding this all very hard.. but this evening after talking to you ladies i feel much better :hug:

How you feeling this evening ?

xxx

I've been testing with both OPKs and HPTs from 5dpo (2 days ago). OPKs have been very positive. HPTs have been very negative !!!
Very confusing because I am convinced I ovulated on the 29th. :wacko:
Has anybody else had positive ovulation prediction tests positive before their AF??

found ya!

Hello :hi:

glad you joined me :dance:

I have no more tests left in the house, so unless Af comes then i will test on Saturday.. if i can handle it that long...

Today I was finding this all very hard.. but this evening after talking to you ladies i feel much better :hug:

How you feeling this evening ?

xxx

I feel the same :hugs:

Try not to let it get you down! Like I said in the other post...I believe what is meant to be will be when it's meant to be. Even when it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant and I feel like I've been trying much longer I remember that and it helps me feel better :)!!

i never used an ovulation test i have been guessing to be honest!...
I have been feeling ok...a bit anxious - this is only my first time going through this (one month only) so i couldn't imagine how you have been feeling. But definitely this is soo much easier with people who are going through it too!

Its going to make the days fly before testing talking to you ladies and if AF come and we have to support eachother all over again so be it!! :D

I've been testing with both OPKs and HPTs from 5dpo (2 days ago). OPKs have been very positive. HPTs have been very negative !!!
Very confusing because I am convinced I ovulated on the 29th. :wacko:
Has anybody else had positive ovulation prediction tests positive before their AF??

So you have still been getting positive OPKs? And you got one on the 29th as well? Hmm...that's kind of strange! Well just make sure you keep :sex: so you know you are covered either way!!

Try not to let it get you down! Like I said in the other post...I believe what is meant to be will be when it's meant to be. Even when it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant and I feel like I've been trying much longer I remember that and it helps me feel better :)!!

My OPKs didn't arrive in the post til the 31st Dec. I've had 5 very positive days since !!! Very confusing as my my temps say I ovulated on the 29th Dec.

yummy, I have just eaten a very large bowl of cereal.. feel a lot better now... lol....

I didnt use ovulation test this month.. but i might try them if i dont get my :bfp: within the next couple of months...

Kadan82 ~ I totally agree with you, what will be will be.... I love you photo so much, when did you get married??

xx

I'm gonna have to get to bed ladies, its 22:00 here.
I've got work tomorrow so I best try to get some sleep.
Its been lovely chatting this evening, speak to you guys soon. :hugs:
Sleep well all.

I'm gonna have to get to bed ladies, its 22:00 here.
I've got work tomorrow so I best try to get some sleep.
Its been lovely chatting this evening, speak to you guys soon. :hugs:
Sleep well all.

Been great talking.. night night

xxx

yummy, I have just eaten a very large bowl of cereal.. feel a lot better now... lol....

I didnt use ovulation test this month.. but i might try them if i dont get my :bfp: within the next couple of months...

Kadan82 ~ I totally agree with you, what will be will be.... I love you photo so much, when did you get married??

xx

Thanks! We got married April 2008:).

So are you just guessing when you OV? I dont remember if you already said this but are you temping?

Awwwww me and hubby got married in August last year.. :)

I always get ovulation pains and ewcm and its nearly always on day 14...

Awwwww me and hubby got married in August last year.. :)

I always get ovulation pains and ewcm and its nearly always on day 14...

So you are still newlyweds :)...congrats!

Oh well that makes it easy, I get ewcm but it lasts for about 5 days...don't know if that's normal or not! And then my @@'s hurt as soon as I OV so I don't have to temp to verify that. So you have a reg 28 day cycle? If so you are lucky! I use to but since we started ttc it has lengthened to about 33 days and I wouldn't OV til about CD 23...I hate having to wait so long! This month I OV on CD 18 so much better!

What time is it where u are?

yes cycles are normally 28 days :) gosh 33 days.. that one long cycle...

Its now 11pm here and bed is now calling me.. talk again tomorrow..

night night

xx

:hi: Ladies,I found you over here.

A little more about me.I am Heather 29 bday next month though:( Dh is 27.I have 4 kiddos from a previous relationship and DH has none.We have been together 7 years and married 5 years next month.I had a tubal ligation in 03 right before I met DH:cry:.So here we are after tubal reversal praying for a BFP!This is our 6th month TTC but really 2 months out of the 6 we were way off on O day.My DR gave me a script for Clomid for 3 months while we wait to get a HSG not sure I will take it next cycle or not hoping I don't have to.GL ladies bring on those BFP's!!

hello ladies :)
so when do all of u start testing?
i used to start on 10dpo
but last month i held out the whole month without testing
and i even had 9 in my house!
i have 7 now..i took one because im on clomid and the dr requires me to test even if i bleed
because some people have spotting while pregnant and clomid is a category x drug
and the other i gave to one of my friends who has been ttc and has been having very irregular cycles
so im down to 7..and hoping to keep it that way unless AF is over 2 days late! :)

Hey ladies thought I would pop in before bed! I was at work earlier when I joined the convo then I left to go to my second job and I just got home almost 1 am here!!! What a crazy day!!

I'm hoping to test on sat or Sunday that would put me at 10 or 11 dpo

Talk to you all in the morning!

P.s new symptom slight cramping in low abdomen again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back