Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Hlynn you are very patient!! Wow I have already done 2 tests! It's so hard to wait!

Morning ladies, thought I would update before I start work. No symptoms as such this morning. I do think I have cystitis though :growlmad:
I hope you all have a lovely day, catch up with you later.
:hugs:

Hello ladies :hi:

Well i think the :witch: is around the corner as i now having ewcm and odd cramping now and again.... :cry:

noooooo! well if she is damn her! im sorry to hear that - but you dont know 100% so fingers crossed!

Im getting worried as well because i have next to NO symptoms for anything!

noooooo! well if she is damn her! im sorry to hear that - but you dont know 100% so fingers crossed!

Im getting worried as well because i have next to NO symptoms for anything!

U arent out until :witch: shows up! I've heard lots of women say they think they are out because of their symptoms or lack there of and end up getting their BFP on the cycle they least expected it! But I do know the feeling!!

As for me, I just woke up a little bit ago and so far nothing too new. I had the crazy dreams again, I even dreamt that I got a BFP...it seemed so real and I was so sad when I woke up and realized it was only a dream! I also had the night sweats again (2nd night) and it's kind of gross...lol! So far no more cramping but it's been kind of coming and going over the last few days.

Hope u all are having good days so far :)!

i guess at 8dpo i can call this the one week wait!
eventhough im testing this weekend!

Does anyone know that IF im pregnant if heavy lifting at this point will effect an outcome?

My part time job requires some moving of heavy items at times and i get worried!

Ok Im a chatty Cathy today!....I started off with a crappy morning my latte (FULL) spilt all over the drivers side of my car before i even took a sip! what a way to start the day!

I personally don't think it should cause any issues at this time, but am not 100% sure on that.

And yeah the 1ww, sounds a lot better than 2ww! I'm going to try and hold off testing until Monday which seems so far away! But since my LP has only been 9 days the last few cycles, technically Saturday would be the first day of my missed af but I know that's too early to test!

Good afternoon..

I am driving myself mad here, all i want to do is test.. I have been peeing every hour since waking.. and yesterday i was thinking couldn't possible be pregnant as i am not peeing a lot.. did this a lot in my other pregnancy's it was the way i knew i was pregnant with boy no.2

so today it has hit me with full force and i am just telling myself its all in my head.... lol...

oh no about the latte.. thats gonna be a pig to clean up..... Not sure about the lifting issue, i guess as soon as you find out you are then take it easy with the lifting after that.. if that makes sense...

Kadan82~ dreams are very good sign :) .. I had a dream last night that my teeth were falling out.. found out today thats a sign of big changes ahead....... :)

I am so trying to work today ( i own my own business and work from home) but my mind just keeps wandering off .... hey ho....

maybe we can both hold our and test monday to support eachother! - maybe you can motivate me to wait until monday with would be 11 or 12 dpo for me

hang in there coffee lover! All good signs i think - when are you hoping to test?

which ones do you get? we dont have dollar store here in canada that sell tests
we have to go to drugstore, grocery or walmart - is Tescos a dollar store?

hello ladies! I had some weird dreams last night too!
and i slept about 11 n a half hours!
i woke up and my lower back was hurting quite a bit..but i went back to sleep and woke up to it feeling just fine :wacko:
Im not sure what to think about this month
i dont really think im pregnant if i think about it i guess...
i just hate not knowing! lol why cant u know as soon as fertilization happens?! :)

which ones do you get? we dont have dollar store here in canada that sell tests
we have to go to drugstore, grocery or walmart - is Tescos a dollar store?

Tescos is like your walmart i think... a supermarket...

Well i did a clear blue plus test and it has come back as :bfn: :cry:

booo!!!

I say you wait a day or 2 and try again! - its isnt uncommon to get a BFN a day before a BFP!! hang in there!

I just bought myself a book called "what to expect before your expecting" it the prequel to the award winning series what to expect when you ARE expecting! im excited to dive into it! - that way if i dont get my BFP - i will have something to keep me even more stimulated and positive and i will learn things!

booo!!!

I say you wait a day or 2 and try again! - its isnt uncommon to get a BFN a day before a BFP!! hang in there!

I just bought myself a book called "what to expect before your expecting" it the prequel to the award winning series what to expect when you ARE expecting! im excited to dive into it! - that way if i dont get my BFP - i will have something to keep me even more stimulated and positive and i will learn things!

I have that book, it brilliant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->