Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

noooooo! well if she is damn her! im sorry to hear that - but you dont know 100% so fingers crossed!

Im getting worried as well because i have next to NO symptoms for anything!

OMG :cry:

My dad has been rushed to hospital :cry:

What happened :(? Your family will be in my prayers!!

It all started with a cold around xmas day then turned into flu, then chest infection.. this evening he was having troubles breathing.. only mum is allowed with him due to swine flu being in the hospital....

:hi:
noooooo! well if she is damn her! im sorry to hear that - but you dont know 100% so fingers crossed!

It all started with a cold around xmas day then turned into flu, then chest infection.. this evening he was having troubles breathing.. only mum is allowed with him due to swine flu being in the hospital....

Coffee Lover I hope he gets better soon !!! :hugs:
Hiya ladies :hi:
- heavy lifting is just rotten in general, make sure your knees are bent, back is straight and try not to lift more than about 6kg (a very fat cat) by yourself.
- Symptoms are looking good ladies (vivid dreams, backache etc).
I still have nothing !!!

He's in the best possible place, try not to worry. We're here for ya !!!

Im sending out my prayers for him!!! he is the best best place - lots of hugs and keep us posted we are here for you!

I'm starting my one week wait for the witch today !!!!! She best stay away that no good lord of the lining !!!!!! :witch:

hahah thats one way of putting it dreambaby - im 1ww also!

I really think I'm out this month, we only :sex: a couple of times in my fertile period and I just feel very normal. My hubby has also been poorly and on antibiotics so I'm guessing that may slow down :spermy:
My chart temperatures are too low I reckon to be preggo !!!
Do you chart?

no i have no clue how to chart - i need to do some reading - we only BD'd a few times during my fertile period as well

no i have no clue how to chart - i need to do some reading - we only BD'd a few times during my fertile period as well

Charting is quite easy to do, I have the app 'period tracker' on my ipod touch which is really good, however there are loads of free BBT charts on google images that can be printed off. You just need a good thermometer and take your temperature first thing, same time each morning after a deep sleep (3-4 hrs worth) before moving around at all, this should be your basal body temperature. It will naturally go up and down at certain times of the month. There are loads of example ones on google you can look at. It can help track when ovulation is occuring.
It does become slightly obsessive though I warn you.

Hey ladies! I have been so busy today so I haven't had much time to chat but just wanted to say hello! I am going to the gym now but when I get back I will get on and catch up :)!

Hello ladies,Im going to have to go back at catch up I just hurried through.

Coffee,I hope your dad gets better soon.

I work the night shift so when I got out of bed today I ran to pee before I had time to grab a stick,I am trying to wait I so don't want to see another BFN!I am not sure about my ticker I think it goes by O being on cd 14,but I should be 9 dpo today.

Stupid me I tested this evening and bfn! Why do we do this to ourselves

I don't know why we do it,but honestly I just can't help it and have learned its not going to change.lol.Some ladies wait for af to show or close to it and I wish I could do that but sadly can't!!For me its knowing there is always that chance it will actually show 2 lines....

For some reason if you have a ticker I can't see it! What dpo are you at? I'm 8/9 dpo. If we are the same you really should try to hold off and test with me monday :)! I know it's hard, but to me it's harder to see BFN every day!

I really think I'm out this month, we only :sex: a couple of times in my fertile period and I just feel very normal. My hubby has also been poorly and on antibiotics so I'm guessing that may slow down :spermy:
My chart temperatures are too low I reckon to be preggo !!!
Do you chart?

Hey I just saw this post! Don't feel like you are out because you just had :sex: a couple times. My dh and I didn't go crazy with it this cycle either but it only takes one perfectly timed bd to make a :baby:! I was with a friend tonight who is about 8 wks along, they had been ttc for a year and she said the cycle she got her BFP they had only bd'd once that whole month cause her dh travels so much! So there is always a chance :).

So I know I'm posting a lot and I'm sure most of you are in bed but I am just getting caught up because I didn't get to get on much at all today! Yesterday I felt a lot more positive about this being my BFP cycle than I have today. I had more time yesterday to think about my symptoms but I still feel like I had more symptoms yesterday than today :(! Bummer! But like everyone says we aren't out til the ugly witch arrives! Let's stay positive!! Good night for now :).

Morning :hi::hugs:
Another day, another dollar !!!!
Well still no symptoms, well saying that the area around my nipples are a little swollen and I did get excited about that until I googled it (always a big mistake) and found out that some women get that naturally with every cycle ](*,)

I hope you are all well this morning. I got another BFN this morning, I shouldn't test sooo early. I'm going to wait for AF next cycle (yer right!) :haha:

:flower: Keep your chins up ladies.

Morning ladies, Just a quick post.. Dad was let out of hospital late last night, as the hospital was on shut down down due to the swine flu and nuro virus.. and they have said if he stay he could end up even more poorly.. they took a lot of tests and they are going to phone him with the results.. I am going to drop the boys off at school and then go and see him, so i will have more details then....

I feel like the :witch: will be paying me a visit today.... hey ho...
I know this was our first month ttc but i have found it so hard.. i am really questioning weather i can go through this again... :(

Hope you ladies all have a nice day.. and praying this will be your month for your :bfp:

:dust:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"