Kerry katona high as a kite video

I swear she has takin E.
Her jaw , the way she talks and breaths in is too much like what its like taking ecstacy.

Well whatever it is, meds or drugs or alcohol! she is gonna get majorly attacked by the press. But after all these years in the public eye she should be a bit more clued up and know its gonna happen.

hahah!! stupid ho! i agree she looks like shes done E, ive seen people on it and they gurn just like she is!!!:hissy:

Was on the radio this morning that philip has denied kerry was in that state Lol
and then the radio goes on to say that kerry turned up late and was not able to be interveiwed before she went on air that she had to go straight on air. So they never knew she had somthing wrong with her speech,

Says on the radio that kerry katona is saying she was set up on this morning by fern and phil Lol and kerry has been giving thesa nick names LOl kerry cocona .. &
sherry kerry because she was on coc and she had a drink to wash it down
NAUGHTY Girl what a mess she makes for her self she only has her self to blame
we all blame her husband but if he told her jump in the fire would she

I watched this and at the beginning of the interview I was only half paying attention until I realised she was slurring and Fern and Phillip were looking really concerned. Kerry also seemed to be really confused about what they were asking her and she didn't seem to understand what they were saying. I know confusion and being out of it can be caused by prescription medication but it seemed like something else was going on. I personally can't believe her hubby let her go on in the state, This Morning obviously didn't have time to do their normal checks before allowing her on air but surely her hubby must have known she was in no fit state to be interviewed and it would lead to yet more bad press? If I was like that my DH wouldn't let me leave the house let alone go on live TV. I would just love to know what she was on that morning cause it was weird

: If I was Bryan Mc Fadden I'd bring her ass back into court:hissy

I do agree that Kerry seriously needs to get herself sorted out for her kids sake but Brian couldnt give a toss about those kids either he moved to Australia to be with his girlfriend I'm sorry but what good dad would do that??? also he wanted custody of the kids but for his mum to have them & take care of them while he went to OZ he doesnt want them but doesnt want Kerry to have them either
I feel so sorry for those poor children (& maybe they would have a better life with Brian's parents) x

Her name has been on the radio all day every one taking the piss what A mess she has made for her self ..

She cant say her medication was making her weird and confused cause she acted sharp
when fern was trying to get the point across that she was drinking to much

Kerry was like oh i thought you was trying to say i was a alcholic and she kept saying it and thats called sarcasim so she was all there then to defend her self wasnt she

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->