Kicks down below!

Karry

Reaction score
Has anyone else been experiencing this? My LO is kicking way down low...like almost my cervix or bladder. It actually tickles and makes me laugh...sometimes I'm worried I might pee a little if it kicks to hard! This is my first week feeling my LO, so I'm happy about it...even if it means peeing my pants a little. :haha:

My LO has been hanging out low all along. At our 20 week U/S, I told the tech she was usually low and she found her WAY down still. She told me she is still very low. She likes to lay across the bottom, right on my bladder. :wacko:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. At my last ultrasound last week his head is right by my cervix. Any time he kicks or move its super low

yes! I was actually bending down to get some clothes on the floor when she kicked nice and low..felt like a knife went through my bladder!! She is certainly mighty in there! lol

at all of my scans so far, she's been pretty low.
my 19 week scan, the tech commented that I must be SUPER unconfy because she's growing... and staying in a very confined area. I dont FEEL uncomfy... but I do need to pee loads... which makes sense... because both scans around that time (we did a 3D after our 19 week) she was laying ON my bladder. LOL. guess its warm and squishy???

The majority of my LO's kicks have been very low. It it a very weird feeling....and when she kicks my bladder, I need to run to the bathroom.... SO exciting :baby:

Yes! My girly just LOVES staying really low, even with all that room to move :dohh: the kicks on the bladder are so weird, it feels like a vibration goes right through my bladder and instantly I have to pee :haha: I have a feeling she'll give me a good one sometime and I'll pee a little, but oh well, it'll be a story to tell her when she's older :) xx

Mine has always been down there, I can't wait till she starts kicking around the belly button area

Mine are always low too. I get alot in my groin area and even getting some that feel like he's kicking towards my back And back passage. At my last scan his feet were on my bladder.

Mine are really low too - it feels bumby where baby is kicking like he's all squashed up! Seems strange when there is room futher up :)

Mine are all over :wacko:
Some nights she is really low and then out of the blue I will get one near my belly button. Last night I was getting kicks on the left and right side of my tum at the same time! Must be arms and legs all going wild at once.
I must say I do love the relief when she moes from the bladder. I'm finding i'm going for a wee every 5 minutes only to have a tiny tiny amount. It must just be the pressure :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->