Kids Christmas wishes :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
I asked my DS what he wanted for Christmas the other day. DS (4) asked for 'stairs like at Nannys house' :( We live in a flat so he has a fascination with stairs. He also said he'd love his own room. :(

I then overheard my eldest (7) talking to her friend and she said 'ive secretly ask Santa for a desk for christmas' She LOVES to draw/write ect and keeps asking for a desk but we are so short for space i cant find anywhere to put one :( so sad i cant give my bubbas the 2 things they'd prefer over everything.

Awww don't be sad. When Christmas rolls around they will have such a lovely time I'm sure they won't be disappointed.

For your daughter, would something like this be an option? I know it's not quite a desk but she could sit on the sofa and use it as one and you could fold it down when she was done drawing.

Edit: or a lap desk like this one. I've got one very similar and it'd work sitting on her bed or you could lengthen the legs and she could sit on the floor with it. Only problem with the wooden ones is they tend to be a bit heavy so you'd have to watch the littler ones don't try and fold it and trap their fingers. There's lots of variations though. Or one with a beanbag base?

You're kids will be delighted with whatever you get them so don't feel bad but Would something like this be an option for your daughter
https://m.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/art/30180504/.

Maybe you could jazz it up with some stickers or something like that.
Not sure your sons request is as easy to solve!! unless you get him a little step stool or something along those lines.

Aww hon I'm sure they will still have a wonderful Christmas!

BEan babe i loved that ikea one but unfortunately we have zero wall space in our place. We're in a small 2 bed flat with a lounge/diner so we have very few walls as it is and theyre all taken with furniture :(

whybird some of those ideas are fab, will have to look into them. She has a bunk bed (DD2 is below) so not sure how suitable they would be on her bed but i will go have a look and see if there is something i can do?

Thankyou all x

DS wants a sister! Not sure I can knick one up in the next 4 weeks! If anyone has a sister they could donate please inbox me!! 😅

Aw hun. I love your son asked for stairs, thats so cute :)

I asked Chloe what she wanted for Christmas and she said a tree. We don't have a garden to put a tree in and I don't really fancy having a tree indoors. She said 'oh well' then wondered off. Bless her!

My friends daughter asked for chicken pie a few years ago! 😯

My OHs 7 year old niece asked for some shoes with heels on them so that she can stop taping lego blocks to her feet -_-

I asked my twins what they wanted Father Christmas to bring them - Ben said 'a big present with a small present inside' - kinda easy !
Finn said 'stars' - not sure how I'm meant to sort that one out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"