• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kind of have a good feeling!!!

oh kate its not over yet maybe it was too early for you keep trying hun and keep your chin up this IS your turn xxx

i just used a dollar tree test again

I am only going to tell you this one more time! Those test are junk! I couldn't even get a BFP the last time at 20dpo! Don't give up hope :hugs:

lol ok ok ok!! i will try to get a better one this weekend! that is, if :witch: doesn't show..think i will :sex: tonight to see if that brings :witch:

Sounds like a plan don't mean to pull the mother card on you but somebody has too. LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do not give up hope. Your temps are still high and :witch: has not arrived! Besides dollar tree tests suck!! Fingers still crossed!!:hugs:

oh kates... huuuuge :hugs: it's not over yet... you just need to give it a couple of days and test with a better test... your temps are still high and witch hasn't shown, so you're still in the running! its going to happen for you...

Been following your thread, so thought I would check in... lots of :dust:

Aw Kate! I finally got time to hop on B&B...I'm sorry you saw a bfn, however, like all the wonderful ladies have said...it ain't over!! :hugs:

The suspense is killing me! but i know it will be a :bfp: Kate! I can just feel it :D

ugh, i'm gonna try to make hubby :sex: tonight to bring it on, but seeing as how i'm still out here on bnb he will prob fall asleep...i checked my cm today and thought maybe that would bring it on (i don't really know why i thought this lol)

Ha! If husband is sleeping, perhaps a "friend" named Mr. Vibrating Goodstuff would help. If HE doesn't bring it on, nothing will!

hhahahah ya'll will think i'm crazy but never used one! i do have this silver bullet thing my friend said i jusy HAD to get so dh wanted me to, but we've only used it once hhahaha

Ha! I'm not such a fan of Mr. Vibrating feelgood, but the bullet gets 5 gold stars, 2 thumbs up and a nomination of some sort.

HAHAHAH! :rofl: hmmm maybe i should try it by myself sometime! hahhaahahah! dh used to work nights, wish i would have had it then...then my dd would have probably walked in and want to play with it :rofl:

Ha!

I have a story...my friend when she was packing up her dorm room..with grandma and mom in tow, she thought she packed it up nice and tight. So, she hands a bag to her grandma and Mr. Vibrating goodstuff got himself going while they are in a packed elevator. Grandma says VERY loudly..."honey, something is buzzing in your bag" and opens the bag, GRABS him, WHIPS HIM OUT...screams and it falls to the elevator floor. She was so devestated she just let die where he lay! She was mortified!

OMG :rofl: omg, haha i can't quit laughing, my dogs are looking at me weird, how embarrassing!!!!

I KNOW!!!! And of course, it's even BETTER when she tells it! She said she will NEVER own anything that requires batteries for down yonder! The poor thing. I still don't think she's over it. I just can't even imagine!

See, this makes waiting for a BFP more fun! Talking about embarrassing stories! Thank god this one wasn't about me!

Ok, well I'm off to bed. DH and I are leaving tomorrow AM (sooo not happy about flying on 9/11...and where are we flying to you ask...NYC) for a wedding back up north (lived in NYC/NJ area for 6 years)...so I won't be back on until Sunday evening...and I hope I see you, my dear Kate, with a big, fat BFP. I'll be thinking about ya!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is far more enjoyable than watching some war show on the history channel with DH (which he is doing at this very moment).

Kates, I'm dying to see what happens! I am supposed to get AF tomorrow too, think I'll have the hubby bd with me tonight to spur her on. It will be a nice surprise for the DH as I NEVER want to bd when the :witch: is super close!

Awww kate.. get a decent test!! I dunno what them dollar store ones are like.. but if they're anything like our 'poundland' tests in the UK... then they're crap. It's not over yet!!
Maybe just till early to show and little one is still implanting.
Good luck! Catch u soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"