kind of have a good feeling!!!

it rose .1 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but still not taking a test till monday ladies!

guppy- i started feeling nauseous at 11dpo...but i was very sick in my last pregnancy so maybe if i'm pregnant i'm gonna be really sick again, but that doesn't mean you have to have nausea! hopefully you won't :)

Thanks Kate!

hey, if you and I are preggo than our babies would be due around the same time!:friends:

Kate your chart looks brilliant! (unlike mine that looks like a flipping heart monitor for Amy Winehouse) - I reckon this is YOUR month!!

I have a couple clear-blue easy tests (from the ovulation kits) and I should be getting the 20 hcG pregnancy tests in the mail soon (they are the ones that you can test 6-8 days after Ov. So i will probably use those on Tuesday or Wednesday if I get them on time.
Technically, I said I would test the 20th, but since I have these hopefully I can get that :bfp: sooner! :happydance:

Great job on waiting! You're doing Awesome!:thumbup:

oh man, I talked to my mom 2 hours ago. she asked if I had the urge to pee alot...Said no...but now i have the urge...gone 3 times since 9:30 AM and it's only 10:50AM here. lol ^_^

Kate your chart looks brilliant! (unlike mine that looks like a flipping heart monitor for Amy Winehouse) - I reckon this is YOUR month!!

:rofl: That's why I love ya! :) Amy's going to be in trouble if your temp ever stabilizes for long... that's a flatline, yo! :)

kates, your chart is looking great! feeling good for you this month... you're strong to be waiting for monday to test :)

i bout a 2 pack of answer tests today so that is what i will be using monday!! they had $1 off coupon too, so only 6.47 with tax!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm sorry DragonMummy but that made me laugh out loud. Maybe you should take up singing!

kate, I just left a message on your journal - I'm was sooo happy to see your temp raise again today. Well done for holding out, though I'm finding it quite frustrating that you are so strong willed. Ah, well only one more day to go.

nope, 2 more days, tomorrow is sunday where kates is! ( i know this as we're only an hr difference in time zones)

glad you got a couple of tests this time lady! can't wait!

Ugh having a hard time waiting till Monday! I want to test tomorrow! Will definitely let ya'll know tomorrow!

test tomorrow!! :test:

okay, well do what you want... but really... ;)

Oh please test tomorrow :winkwink: We are all DYING to know!!

xoxo
Marisa

Just read the whole thread and Im on the edge of my seat! Ive got everything crossed for you Kate, hope you get a nice strong BFP whenever you test, tonnes of babydust sent your way!:dust:

Ok so are you testing today? hehe! It is only 8:15am, I was thinking she may be up now, it would mean it is 7:15 there... FX'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->