kind of have a good feeling!!!

Thanks hun! I hope so too! And i can't wait to find out about your answers :)

p.s. do the dollar store/dollar tree hpt work? I would much rather buy those since they are less expensive, as long as they work!

my friend got her :bfp: on one...hahha i've been getting :bfn: on them and they are right, i would buy them just to poas with and if it comes up positive go get a better one, thats what i'm gonna do!

that's a wonderful idea! I may follow up w/ that plan. lol

Hey ladies,

I just thought I'd check in to see what happened after I passed out in my bed! I see Guppy got her chart up! Yay! And Kate, did you POAS this AM?

As for lil' ol' me - I thought for sure I O'd yesterday and NOPE! My temp fell this AM. I've had no EWCM, just wet...which, last month was the first time I saw EWCM. My DH and I keep :sex: every night. I guess we'll just :sex: until our eyes pop out! Thank goodness for preseed!

O ALREADY DAMN IT SO I CAN GO TO THE 2WW FOR PETE'S SAKE! Ok, I feel better now. I think after this cycle, I'm going to continue to watch temp, but I GOTTA stop obsessing. It is NOT good for me. Since starting TTC, my productivity at work is at an all time low and I need to find something to occupy my time.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!
:hugs:

:sex: all of the time is a great idea! lol. Since i just came off the pill and had no idea when I would ovulate we just :sex: everyday...actually im kinda getting six of :sex: but I want this baby that bad! lol Anyways, my temps dropped today :cry: I really thought I ovulated yesterday and hoped that my temps would stay up...wrongo! :shrug:

This is such a great community it has def. made me feel more positive about everything...i think im addicted to b and b though! haha. oh well. :headspin:

no i didn't test...go me!!! but i have been feeling a lil nauseous at times today! so that is a good sign!

Hey ladies,

I just thought I'd check in to see what happened after I passed out in my bed! I see Guppy got her chart up! Yay! And Kate, did you POAS this AM?

As for lil' ol' me - I thought for sure I O'd yesterday and NOPE! My temp fell this AM. I've had no EWCM, just wet...which, last month was the first time I saw EWCM. My DH and I keep :sex: every night. I guess we'll just :sex: until our eyes pop out! Thank goodness for preseed!

O ALREADY DAMN IT SO I CAN GO TO THE 2WW FOR PETE'S SAKE! Ok, I feel better now. I think after this cycle, I'm going to continue to watch temp, but I GOTTA stop obsessing. It is NOT good for me. Since starting TTC, my productivity at work is at an all time low and I need to find something to occupy my time.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!
:hugs:

Ha!! THAT is exactly why I had to stop doing OPKs. Seriously, I was peeing on like, 4 a day...so that, on top of obsessively checking my ff chart (like it was going to change in an hour) and being on BnB all of the time, I was getting nothing done!! Not good, since I'm self-employed, and no worky-worky means no grocery-grocery!!! :nope:

Kates, been stalking your chart daily! Can't wait til you test!!

GL ladies!

I constantly check ff chart and pretend to analyze it. Like that will change what is happening! The stupid OPKs, are well, stupid and like you MissChris, I pee on SOOO many a day. Wasting $$.

I wonder if my boss will call me out on stuff. See, in addition to being distracted with TTC, I also struggle with my boss. She's nuts (and I"m not kidding when I say nuts, I really, really mean it...lots & lots of meds for this lady) and I desperately need a new job. Just the market sucks, so I'm stuck with her until then. And I also want to make a grand exit from corporate america. I'm so done with the politics and crap. But then again, if I get preggers soon (please, please, please), I'll stick it out thru maternity leave - because in that time frame could be a bonus. And then I'll have something to look forward too.

So sorry for the rant. I started typing and couldn't stop. Ok, off to pizza with the hubby! Our favoriate pizza joint is calling our name! Mmmmm mmmmmm!!!

Oh, and Kate - good job holding out on peeing!!! Yay Kate!!!!

Oooo, I hope this is your month sweetie! Nausea...while we hate it...is always welcome when ttc! :hugs:

well done kate, yes best to wait a little longer. ive been feeling a bit sicky on and off too, lets hope is a sign. gd luck and keep us posted and gd luck to u all gurlies xoxox

i have my fingers crossed for you kates! i didn't realise you're only 8dpo.. good choice not testing yet.. it is crazy-making that early for sure! the nausea is sounding promising :)

and i'm nuts with ff as well... if i'm online, its the first window i open. i stare at it and compare it to last month, count again and again when i could be ov'ing/getting my period and obsessing over it.

well i still didn't poas today! i'm very proud of myself i must say! only 3 more days till af should be here so i'm (im)patiently waiting!

Best of Luck Kate, I hope you get your BFP. I'm crossing everything crossable xxxxxxxxx

thank you all! just noticed a pinching feeling in my abdomen on the left side...don't know if this is good or bad! now i know i'm gonna ss everything cause i'm getting so close to the due date of af!!! ahhhhhhhhhh i'm gonna go crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->