Kind of waiting to try :)

ItoyandSuerti

Reaction score
Hi :) my first post on this forum :happydance:

OH and I have actually been wanting to have a baby for 5 years. We have been together 7. Only I am overweight (120 kgs - was 140 kgs) and most likely due to that I had no periods, also had a cyst on my ovary - but not PCOS. I am on the pill at them moment while losing weight - and hopefully will help to regulate my periods so we can TTC.
I don't want to fall pregnant at the moment as that will probably be dangerous for both bub and myself... so in the meantime a lot of waiting and jogging. :winkwink:

Hopefully at the end of next year things will be all ok and we can finally have our dream come true :)

:wave: Hope the year flies by for you! Very exciting!

Goor luck this year - we're waiting till next summer so with ya on the waiting!
At least its great motivation to get jogging - i'm waiting for a neq exercise

Opps! Didnt mean to press send!
I'm waiting on a new exercise bike then will be trying to get healther too! Xx

I have no excuse really as we bought one of those top of the line treadmills a year ago... and a vibrating platform - just never really used it :( I think the hardest thing is seeing others around having babies and pregnant.. even though you are so happy for them, in the back of my mind there is this jealousy :/

Yep!
My best friend had her 2nd little boy in july and i dont really feel much closer to us starting than i did when she announced her first little bundle over 3 years ago (and i felt a like a jealous cow then! - not a nice feeling when its directed at your best friend!)
But funnily enough adding the ticker on the bottom of my posts counting down to our ttc date had started to help me feel like we're getting somewhere!
Even my hubby has been talking more about it recently which gives me hope its starting to get closer to happening!!!! ;)
do you have a specific date in mind or just end of next year?
Something else i've found helps is thinking about all the little plans between now and then like, we're moving soon and planning all the decirating (including what will become the nursary!), then ky bday is soon (night on the town with cocktails - couldnt do that pregnant!) then i'm starting a new job. We're having a day in London at the start of dec for christmas markets and then its christmas and new year, then easter. Then it'll be the summer and we'll be ttc!!!! And at some point i'd like to get a holiday in - looking at it like that it feels soooooo much closer than i thought!!
Have you got exciting things to look forward to - things you couldnt enjoy whilst pregnant?

Oooh sounds great MrsMandy :) If OH had his way - I would have been pregnant ages ago, don't really have a specific date or time... as soon as I feel like it will be ok :) We have never tried to prevent it though, just due to no period the miracle hasn't happened...
BUT!! I finally got my period this morning! The pill will hopefully keep them coming back and when I lose excess fat hopefully they will continue without needing the pill. :)

Although - I do plan things for when I am pregnant.. like the healthy foods I will eat, how I am going to tell family and friends etc. the nursery... hopefully the miracle happens :)

Ah that sounds great!
I've already decided how i'd tell hubby (if hes not with me when i test) and the rest of the family (if we get super lucky and catch 1st time then i'll be about 12-15 weeks by christmas so that would be a lovely extra gift for everybody!)
and when we decorate the new house (fingers crossed we're in end of this week!!) i'm doing the spare room in yellow so its already neutral for our eventual little bundle!

Just need this year to hurry up now.....(not that i'm really trying to wish my life away!! ;) )

Haha yes I understand! Wish I was pregnant right now!! Even if I get morning sickness... bring it on I say!

Yep, morning sickness is a really good sign of a healthy pregnancy apparently so i agree with the 'bring it on' attitude - though hopeing it will just be on the queasy feeling side not the actual having to run to bathroom every 5 mins side as i dont want it to be obvious at work untill i've had a scan as i would like to announce it to family before work!

Welcome! And huuuuuuge congrats on losing 20kg! That's wonderful, wonderful work. And yay for continuing jogging and getting healthy, it will be a great way to prepare your body for a long labour. Hopefully the next year flies by.

MrsMandy - I so agree! but luckily I stay home anyway so always close to the loo! haha. so does OH so is perfect :)
Thankyou MellyH. still a lot more to go but on the right track :)

Yea, sounds like you got the perfect set up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->