Kinda Nervous!!

hellojello25

Reaction score
Sooooo tomorrow I'll be a week late and I'm super nervous. I know I should test, but here's my dilemma: we're going away this weekend and I don't want to be a complete wreck.

If I test and it turns up negative, I'll have a super fantastic weekend and everything will be right in the world.

If I test and it turns up positive, I'm going to be a crazy person. I don't want to be pregnant again so soon and I have no idea how we'd afford another baby, plus all the frigging chatter I'm going to hear about not being married yet to the father despite having been together for almost 4 years and already having a child together. I'd definitely keep the little bean, no questions there, but it'd be stressful.

If I don't test, I think I'll just be thinking about it all weekend (unless AF shows up in the meantime).

Also, I don't really want to spend the money on a test...they're so expensive!

I need advice Mommas...what do you think I should do?

I'd say test to give yourself relief in some form.

I have found super cheap tests at Walmart and dollar stores, and they worked perfect for me and from what I understand they are the exact same product as the expensive ones. I know the hormone may not be too high yet in your urine, but at least you might get an idea for cheaper.

Best of luck.

I agree with the post above, I'd say test just so you can know either way. I think the not knowing is worse.

Good luck and hope you're ok however it works out 🙂

Test .. After the inital shock it will all be just fine if its positive :)

I would test because it's worse not knowing either way. Good luck :)

Thanks ladies! I got a couple tests after work and now I'm just waiting for BF to get home so we can find out together. Fingers crossed ladies!

Week exciting !!! I know your dreading it but I'm exited for you ! Hope you get the result you want

I remember you from April due date thread hehe!

Personally I would defo test! I'd hate not knowing. Good luck x

I can understand your hesitation, but you know what? If you are pregnant, you guys will be fine. We find the strength and resources we need right when we need them. With my second pregnancy I found out we were having twins. At first I panicked, but wow, those boys are such a gift. I can't imagine having only one of them. If you are pregnant, I wish you the best of luck, knowing you'll be an awesome mom. Good luck! Praying for you guys <3

What happened? Is there going to be a new baby?! &#128516;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->