"knocking on buddies door"

hold on..let me read back 4 pages as i havent been on here as ive just been crazy busy!!

but claire did i read right......PREGNANT? ive just got gooosebumps i have to read the pages brb lol

im egea to seeeeeeeeeeee brbrbrbrbrbrbrb x

i want to know if you can see anything:wacko:
blue one is a preg test and green opk????
I WANT THE TRUTH PLEASE:hugs::hugs:

hum i havent seen this test before where the hell you get this? this some next alien test hun lol

if the blue line means pregnant and theres a line does that mean BFP?? what do the instruction say? come on girly we all NEED to no..stop getting us all excited woman lol im confused though..if you havent got instructions look it up on google..whats the brand called ill look for you..gimmy gimmy gimmy ill look lol oh im so praying for you hun..that would be such a wonderful present of 13 years... hurry up and have a look :happydance::happydance:

oh please please please :):hugs:

loving the baby pics sarah/bea :) they both have changed sooo much..dont you think its going so damn quick? look back on when they were born phots and see the difference its crazy...

amanda - not sure on work yet hun....ive still got 9 months till i think bout that..ive got up to a year to concider what my options are...but pete wants me to stay at home and im quite happy to stay at home as i dont want andreas going to some nany who i dont no and dont trust..my family dont live close so the best option ill probably do is stay at home till till i can sort something else out. :)

hows the pumping going? are you still breast feeding? if so how long you looking to breastfeed for? i havent been really using the bump as its just pointless..the time im sitting there pumping is the time i can sit there feeding him lol only time i really pump is when i have to go out for couple of hours to have milk on tap :)

so how has everyone been? i have been so busy with the house it literally has been looking like ive had 3 bombs go off in it...clothes everywhere my lord my washing has got a pile almost hitting the ceiling lol yesterday i did 4 loads its just crazy i never knew i had so many clothes in the house let alown to wash lol i still have loads to wash ...d'oh!!!

little andreas has just grown way to quickly..he got weigh last tuesday he was 12lb 02oz at 8 weeks and 4 days, so he must be about 12lb 14oz now i reckon :) his starting to stand up straightening his legs, waves his arms up and down now, makes alot more funny noices has a WHOLE NEW scream going on and my lord its loude lol we went to a car show sunday which was really nice, the weather has just been totally wonderful...heres a picture taken from that day the fam picture :)

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4144/5071290822_98a8b4abf3_b.jpg

and heres the little man him self taken the other day:)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs008.ash2/33782_432590162092_511557092_5596048_4571449_n.jpg

still not heard from sammy, she either has no internet, isnt interested in the forum or something is terribly wrong..i just hope to god that her life is going well and the baby is doing well also..all the best to her xxx

lou - you still there hun? sorry to hear bout your news again and hope that everything else is going strong for you :) xx

sarah - little charlie is just to cute, when you coming over to these sides hun, be nice to meet up with you for lunch xx

bea - honor is just growing by the day, how have yo been feeling within yourself..feeling alot better? starting to enjoy motherhood now? i hope so because your pictures together just look so lovely and so happy :) xx

right well thats my essay out the way, hopfuly ill be on alot more now as things have calmed alot dfown :)

another thing................

when are you girls going to start solids and what sort of foods to use? xx

xxxx

hey hun i knew you'd get excited when you saw claire's post! Health visitor has just been and charlie has gone from 11lbs 4 on sunday to 11lbs 9 today! He's 6 weeks old today and has the most beautiful smile! I know what you mean about the scream too. Charlie found his scream yesterday! I spoke to the health visitor about weaning and i'm waiting til 6 months then he can eat what i eat. Dre looks gorgeous by the way xx

here's charlie in the middle of his favourite pastime as we speak! :) xx

Attachments

• 12102010127.jpg
    12102010127.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1
hey hun i knew you'd get excited when you saw claire's post! Health visitor has just been and charlie has gone from 11lbs 4 on sunday to 11lbs 9 today! He's 6 weeks old today and has the most beautiful smile! I know what you mean about the scream too. Charlie found his scream yesterday! I spoke to the health visitor about weaning and i'm waiting til 6 months then he can eat what i eat. Dre looks gorgeous by the way xx

hahaha i saw it straight away something bout test so ihad to read backwards to find out what she was talking bout, i hope and pray to god she is, shes been wantign this for too long its only fair she gets it come true now :):happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

jeaz looks like charlie is filling out nicely hun :) andrea get weighed every other tuesday so ill fid out just how much his put on,but i tell u his gettting so fat now lol when he was born he was a tiny skinny thing now his just a cute little chubby thing...i know what you mean on the smile its just soo infectious dont you think :)

he used to do a scream which my lord was real loud now his found another scream which my lord makes you run to him to pick him up as its just so much..ill have the police knockign on my door asking if im hitting him thats how loud his screams got lolol xx

my lord that is a masssssssssssive pic i cant even see it lol desize it lol x

ok what nice boob you have sar:winkwink: lol

i have loads of pics like that but my other half would kill me if i posted them on here lol

lovely xxx

lol yeah now theres no pictures..now i look like im crazy talking bout a pic that aint there lol hahax

posting my massive booby all over the internet! How funny. Oh well. No harm done x

lol nah its mother nature hun its a beautiful thing, i just know my pete would go mad if other people see his mrs big boobs..only for him and baby you see strickly lol

sammy just pm me - shes doing well and getting back to normal, hopfuly she will post whens shes up too it, but just wanted to let you girls know shes alive and well :) xx

your opinion please ladies xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/435240-hi-ladies-need-some-advice.html

hey lyns,

jacobs on solids already he wasnt feeding properly on milk n was waking every three hours through the night, we first started him on babys ground rice and he'd have some just before bed time and he'd sleep from 10 until half 5 in the morning. but now hes on stage one food he has things like butternut squash organix he loves the veggie and fruit things like the ella sachets u get from most places.

most people advise not to wean until 4months but a couple of my friend who have babies suggested the baby rice and its worked wonders just dont push the food issue if hes not ready hun xx

hey lyns,

jacobs on solids already he wasnt feeding properly on milk n was waking every three hours through the night, we first started him on babys ground rice and he'd have some just before bed time and he'd sleep from 10 until half 5 in the morning. but now hes on stage one food he has things like butternut squash organix he loves the veggie and fruit things like the ella sachets u get from most places.

most people advise not to wean until 4months but a couple of my friend who have babies suggested the baby rice and its worked wonders just dont push the food issue if hes not ready hun xx

hey sammy welcome back hunnie :)

thanks for the advice, lucky for you that he sleeps 10-5.30 damn thats just lucky lol my little man would go bed bout 11 -2 then 2-6 then wana play all day..i literally have to do things holdin him on one arm haha :)

how have you found the new life of motherhood tho hun..you been enjoying it? xx:hugs:

Sammy it's been a long time I hope you are ok and your little man is doing good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->