"knocking on buddies door"

What did Charlie say test you silly cow lol
I might go to tescos tomorrow, what test did you use ???

Our kids are starting to look like grown little people, lol. I’m sitting here trying to catch up with Malcolm across my knees sucking on his soothie and not trying to sleep. My new plan is to figure out how to get him to sleep a longer stretch at night so by the time I get back to work I’m not beat in the mornings. Its either he makes a change or I do. Usually he wins these battles though. How are your babies doing at night? I have to upload some pics soon. We got him christened last Saturday so I have those pics 2. It was a nice day minus he got a rash on his face; I think its from the new soap I tried. Poor thing.

Lyns- I still pump but not as much, got lazy, lol. But I have to get a rhythm going so I can save it for work and when the well runs dry. We seemed to have gotten past some of the challenges we were having so that’s a plus. I’ll probably bf for a year, what about you? As for solids I want to start around 5-6months with fruits and soft veggies. Encouraging him to eat himself- baby led weaning. Probably introduce some tastes to him earlier, I know my hubby wants to, but I’m in no rush and I definitely want his system to be ready for it. I’m not sure yet how it will work with bf, I need 2 do more reading on how to do it at the same time. That thread did have some good advice. What do you have in mind?
Andreas is such a cute and definitely growing well! You guys are a beautiful family too.

Sj- loving the boob pic, lol. I can see why he’s 11lb 9 at 6 weeks!:)

Sammy- that might be what I need to do to get him to sleep longer through the night. I have heard of putting a little baby cereal in the milk, but wanted to wait a bit. Seems to be working out well for you though. Was there any issues with gas? And good to hear from you again! You were missed:hug:
Cla- I’m waiting for that test to. I did see a line, but I’m waiting for this one with my toes crossed.

well i have done a test to keep you all quiet lol and this is what i got ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Attachments

• SNV30769.jpg
    SNV30769.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! oh my god! That's fantastic' woohoo! I could cry, i'm genuinely so happy for you! Me and charlie just did a happy dance. Xx

thankyou hun. i still dont know what to say im gob smacked, its been a bloody long year:dohh:

i can't believe i'm actually crying. Do you think you can wait til tomorrow to tell keith? Xx

Omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just got text from sarah to read this thread, sorry i didnt text back i just jumped straight on forum on my phone to see what sar was talking about.... i just started crying when i saw the test omg claire u dont no how happy i am for you both, umust be so over happy soo emotional and scared bet u dont no what to do eh?? lol what awonderful 13year anniversay present for you both, im do happppppppppppppppppppy for u i cud give u a massive cuddle squeeeze u to death lol have u told the other half?? or u gona wait??

ohhhhhhhh claire im well happy for u congratulation xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

thank you both of you, you have all been there for me with everything and it means a lot to me you are real friends:hugs:
ive told keith and omg its the first time he didnt say anything, i think it was a bit of a shock lol. god knows how he didnt crash the lorry :dohh:

bloody hormones you've both just made me cry again! I'm so excited claire. Can we follow you through first second and third tri threads? You were there so much for us and our silly questions and worries and milestones and i'd love to be there for you if you'd let us x

Our kids are starting to look like grown little people, lol. I’m sitting here trying to catch up with Malcolm across my knees sucking on his soothie and not trying to sleep. My new plan is to figure out how to get him to sleep a longer stretch at night so by the time I get back to work I’m not beat in the mornings. Its either he makes a change or I do. Usually he wins these battles though. How are your babies doing at night? I have to upload some pics soon. We got him christened last Saturday so I have those pics 2. It was a nice day minus he got a rash on his face; I think its from the new soap I tried. Poor thing.

Lyns- I still pump but not as much, got lazy, lol. But I have to get a rhythm going so I can save it for work and when the well runs dry. We seemed to have gotten past some of the challenges we were having so that’s a plus. I’ll probably bf for a year, what about you? As for solids I want to start around 5-6months with fruits and soft veggies. Encouraging him to eat himself- baby led weaning. Probably introduce some tastes to him earlier, I know my hubby wants to, but I’m in no rush and I definitely want his system to be ready for it. I’m not sure yet how it will work with bf, I need 2 do more reading on how to do it at the same time. That thread did have some good advice. What do you have in mind?
Andreas is such a cute and definitely growing well! You guys are a beautiful family too.

Sj- loving the boob pic, lol. I can see why he’s 11lb 9 at 6 weeks!:)

Sammy- that might be what I need to do to get him to sleep longer through the night. I have heard of putting a little baby cereal in the milk, but wanted to wait a bit. Seems to be working out well for you though. Was there any issues with gas? And good to hear from you again! You were missed:hug:
Cla- I’m waiting for that test to. I did see a line, but I’m waiting for this one with my toes crossed.
Amanda hun i'm sorry i wasn't ignoring your post just got carried away with claire's news! Yes it's not surprising charlie's putting on weight when my booby is bigger than his head! Not going back to work until he's one luckily so haven't had to think about all that yet, hopefully going back part time if they'll let me, if not i'll get a different job. Have always been career minded but my priorities have definitely changed. Congrats on the christening, can't wait to see pics x x

im being a bit now:wacko:
but is my ticker right, my last af was the 12th of september????
ohmy the way do you like my ticker:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i love your ticker and yes it looks perfect to me! Have you worked out your edd or is that a bit premature? it was one of the first things i did x

i have been looking and some have been asking how long my lp is and it was 33 this month so it doesnt make me 4 weeks yet:dohh:

make a dr appt to talk it through. You'll end up with loads of different dates i'll bet x

yay! What a thing to do on your anniversary! Me and gav found out we were having a boy on our second wedding anniversary x

i dont really know when it will sink in:dohh:
im not looking forward to going to see the midwife as she will want to know about previous babies:cry:

it's going to be a tough conversation but one you will only have to have once. If it means you get extra care and attention then it's worth it, you look after you x

look at charlie in his first big boy clothes! He looks 6 months old not 6 weeks old! Xx

Attachments

• 13102010138.jpg
    13102010138.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe