"knocking on buddies door"

It took me forever with rian the only time I had a good sleep was when he was in bed with me:dohh: don't listen to other people they don't know what they are going on about

I’m getting ready to go get my hair done, and thought I’d stop in before I go feed little man and make a break for it. How are my ladies! Loads of beautiful baby pics, they all look so happy!:hugs:

Cla- I just realized I’ve been slacking! Usually I pump and come on here, but I’ve been pumping less out of lazyness, but I need to get a motion going as I go back to work next month! Glad you didn’t waste that opk, I have my big toe crossed for you:) And you are so right, you do get the best sleep with the baby in the bed with you.

Sj- that boob juice is good stuff! My hubby calls it God’s juice. Lol. I can’t wait to weight Malcolm again. We did on the home scale and he was 10lbs, but not sure how accurate that is. He is long and lean and has also mastered eating and pooping like a champ:) I wouldn’t stress the routine either, it’ll work itself out. So far we are getting into a good rhythm with him sleeping from 9ish to 11p then till 3 and up again at 6. He now sleeps through the 1a feeding. If i follow him right I can get a good sleep, but usually I atleast need a nap in the day to be ok with the late nights and to wake up rested. Sometimes at 3a my eyes are still rolling back in my head, lol.

Magik- great pics. Sounds like shes putting on the charm now. They are so cute when they want to be. Malcolm gave me the pouty sad face today, lol. Bottom lip sticking out and all!

argh bless him we would all love to see some pics

where an earth is sammy xxx

I was asking Lynsey the same thing the other week, I wonder if she is ok

Would you have a look at the tests and let me know what you think if you don't mind bea xxx

i'm here! lol. And what test are we looking at???:huh: I got some extra hours of relaxation in today as dad watched baby for most of the morning. We are starting to get ready for me going back to work and so once it gets here we are all use to the new schedule. i was hoping to start parttime, but they are no longer approving that and it is what it is!
what is everyones plans for work and childcare?

i want to know if you can see anything:wacko:
blue one is a preg test and green opk????
I WANT THE TRUTH PLEASE:hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• SNV30765.jpg
    SNV30765.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
not sure what i'm looking at cos not seen these tests before and am on my phone so the pic is really small, but, is that a line to the left of the thick red line on the blue test? Xx

well thats what i was aking you lol

that's what it looks like! Is that good? Go and get a digi quick! Even gav's sat here getting exited! Xx

i went to but i was so scared i couldnt do it. iam going to wait till my af date as gone before i get one. bloody hell i dont know what to say:dohh:

when's that? Tomorrow? God i can't wait that long! God knows how you feel! Test! Xx

its either tomorrow or thursday:dohh: i havent even told keith all i have told are you lot:winkwink:
we have been together 13years on friday so that will make a nice presant it iam pregnant:dohh:

oh i really hope so, i truly do, i think you're stronger than me because i'd test today. If it goes your way will you wrap up the test as his gift? Xx

i was thinking about doing that if i can keep my mouth shut:winkwink:
i wish i didnt have to tell anybody for a couple of weeks , so only i knew.

will you both keep it to yourselves for a little while then? Oh i'm so excited x x x x x x x x x x What til lynsey sees this thread! Xx

i will only tell close family and nobody till well after 17 weeks, thats if iam pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->