"knocking on buddies door"

horrible indeed, teething is like one of the worst things for babies. the only thing that calms andreas down is breast feeding, he want sleep either, ive never known anyone to fight sleep the way he does. hes awake most of the day now which with him teething and pete off sick looking after the both atm is nackering me right out, but hey hole thats what we do we wholed it all together dont we ladies :)
ive just been out and got almost all of my prezzies just some friends to get then im done. yay no more money lol

cant wait to wake up christmas day with my two fav men :)

everyone getting excited?? hope your little bubbas are well xx

ive not bought anything yet ooppsss, Honors got a bottom tooth coming and really isnt bothered by it cant belive how strong she is. at min were ok Honors got constipation and conjunctivitis but other wise ok.

im struggling to find things for phil any ideas girlies

so how are we all doing

Cla everything ok hunni xxxxx

how are you lovely ladies doing :hugs::kiss:
i was wondering can you see anything:thumbup::wacko::thumbup:

Attachments

• SNV30783.jpg
    SNV30783.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
  • SNV30782.jpg
    SNV30782.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
Yes i hun i can see the second lines on all of them very faint but there there YAYYYYYYYYYY XXXXXXXX

thanks bea i just dont know what to think or feel

Take everyday as it comes hun, take things steady, dont strain your self and REST, But there are deffinatly lines were they done with FMU

af is due the weekend so hopefully she doesnt show

i see some faint lines-cautiously optimistic for you my lovely (well actually i just nearly peed with excitement), we're here for you all the way x x x

Im sure you will be fine sending lots of sticky bean vibes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Make sure you rest hun Love to you Honors screaming so just gonna feed her and do house work and ill be back xxx

thanks sarah im just trying not to think about it

well here is this morning test, what do you lovely ladies think:thumbup:

Attachments

• SNV30784.jpg
    SNV30784.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
ive just got a text from sarah telling me that some gorgeous lovely ladie has got a bfp :)

just on my phone, claire im over the moon for you, im praying for you that everything goes smoothly till the end. congrats hunnie so so so happy for you. if anyone deserves it its you xxxxx

same time as last year spooky its meant to be xxxx

oh thank you lynsey, i thought it was spooky as well xxx
im not telling nobody not even keith yet im going to try and keep it to myself

woohoooo sorry but im so excited for you claire :) sticky sticky sticky sticky bean :) xx

i hope it is a sticky sticky bean, come on ive got to get a break some time.
i was just think ive had three pregnanceys this year, bloody hell im like a dirty cow lol

well if you think its 4th time lucky if you add rian xxx

lol haha not dirty just ega for bubba which makes us want sex 27/7 lol you are going to find that sooooo hard not tellin keith, when u think you'll tell him? i no your scared if something goes wrong but i personally thing you should tell him tonight as he can be there for you :)

mylord i so happy you must be confused and worried all at the same time, but take each day as it is and please please take it easy :)

we are all here right till the end and after xxx

i know if i tell him it will stress him up because with what as happened before so i want to give it at least another week. af is due over the weekend so hopefully i will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->