B1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
  • B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • dresssss.jpg
    dresssss.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2
awww thats puuuweetieee hun. your going to look drop dead gorgeous in that dress :) red and white..lovely xx

No hun cant as its to delicate, ordered a bigger size so can be altered if need be xx

You will look beautiful Hun, have you got an outfit for honor yet

Nope i really dont know what size or what to go for with her
xxx

How's everybody getting on xxxxx

How's everybody getting on xxxxx

hey you :) how you feeling? have a good night? :winkwink: :winkwink:

i'm all bunged up rotten..and for some reason andreas got hyper excited loud just wants to scream noises out..much as its funny when your feeling like shit the last thing you want is loudness lol my AF ia late..6 days now..tested yesterday BFN..so thinking its a late one..maybe my cold has got something to do with it :shrug:

other than that im super :thumbup: x

Yes we did have a good night lol
Bloody hell your af is late, I wonder if anything is hiding in there lol

i'm glad you had a good night..me like knowing you happier :)

i dont feel pregnant...i know my mind keeps saying i am but thats just wishful thinking..i dont feel it...i just think my cold that ive got has somehow delayed it. ive tested its bfn so unless it doesnt come next week..where ill test again..i'm gona just give up this month :) xx

Just think if you are OMG that would be fantastic news xx
Is pete back at work xx

yeah i got a big feeling its just late though :shrug: :)

nope hes not back to wrk yet..hes still having phototherapy for hes skin. xx

hows you and hubby..you guys doing ok xx

He is fine and we are getting on better then ever. It would be even better if I wasn't down.
I bet you love having him at home xxx

much as its great having him here..it can be a bit much in a one bedroom ground floor flat...with the three of you :) when your used to working and then just seeing each other come night and maybe weekend..then all of a sudden day in day out 24/7 week after week together it can take its toll and do your head in lol i love him to bits but looking after him and baby i sure do miss me time. he went to manchester to watch the football game so he hasnt been here for couple of days..now im looking forward to seeing him..some times a little break does you soooooo much good.

i'm glad that you and keith have worked things out, nice to know hes there for you and regardless we all have down days..your sooo brave and sooo strong. i think after everything your amazing and doing so well. down days but your super :) xxx

As he got any idea when he can go back to work, as I bet it's doing his head in not being able to work. But at least he is with the both of you and watching Andreas Grow.
I get my five mins when Keith is on his game lOl
Have you heard anything from sammy xx

yeah i know that feeling. playstation3 is sometimes a goodthing but when there on it for 5 hours thats retarted and becomes abad thing lol

yeah funny you say that she just pm'd me..so nice to hear from sam its been way to long. ive asked her to pop in so hopfeully she will :)

xxxx

How is she doing xxxxxxx
Xbox is the best thing that happened in my house lol

Hello girlies how are we all, everyone sunds ok Sammy should come buy we all do miss her xxx

well my dress is here all so exciting so now let the diet begin so it will fit xxxxx

Ohhhhh that's fantastic about the dress, how much weight have you got to loss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->