"knocking on buddies door"

nope far from first time hun :)

god i hate it when my body plays up..mentally its to much!!

how you doing hun? charlie being a good boy for mummy :) xx

he's being a very good boy! Last night was better, slept 9.30 till 12.30, 12.50 till 2, 2.30 till 5 then 5.30 till 7 so only 3 wake ups and all 3 for feeds and he went back down each time like a dream. Can't see him sleeping throug for a long time because he's a frequent feeder but he's getting better. I still haven't dtd since charlie, mostly because he's been in our room till a few nights ago and is a terrible sleeper but i'm also nervous about it, and the longer i leave it the worse it's getting :( we did 'mess about' a while ago but it was really sore x

hi ladies!!!!

how is everyone??? and hows the little bubba's?

sorry i havent been about for a little while ive just been so busy and i've been suffering with my PND apart from that all is good for me Jacob is now 6months old i can't believe how quick its gone!

im gunna attach a pic of Jacob at 6months dont know how big itll come out so sorry if its massive:blush: xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1578.jpg
    IMG_1578.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
he's being a very good boy! Last night was better, slept 9.30 till 12.30, 12.50 till 2, 2.30 till 5 then 5.30 till 7 so only 3 wake ups and all 3 for feeds and he went back down each time like a dream. Can't see him sleeping throug for a long time because he's a frequent feeder but he's getting better. I still haven't dtd since charlie, mostly because he's been in our room till a few nights ago and is a terrible sleeper but i'm also nervous about it, and the longer i leave it the worse it's getting :( we did 'mess about' a while ago but it was really sore x

maybe do a little foreplay and see how it goes hun..even when we have nookie now it hurts..just gota do the slow motion :winkwink: especially after my op..i swear that have stiched me up way to much..lol seriously!!.. but being gentel helps at first then after a while its alot better :)

i think thats what my watery discharge was..little bleed from being to tight :shrug:

start slow and go from there :thumbup:

Glad charlie is getting you in to a routine, definitely makes things so much easier dont it. andreas almost the same...sleeps 9.30 till 11pm then 11 till 3/4am then wakes again bout 7ish...sometimes he goes sleep bout 12 midnight and wakes again 6.30.

how much do you feed charlie now? i feed andre still breast milk as well as say120mg of baby food, sometimes home made sometimes jar food. he loves boil carrots and potatoes and by the way he eats he loves banana pudding or banana and mango lol what do you feed him on hun?

hi ladies!!!!

how is everyone??? and hows the little bubba's?

sorry i havent been about for a little while ive just been so busy and i've been suffering with my PND apart from that all is good for me Jacob is now 6months old i can't believe how quick its gone!

im gunna attach a pic of Jacob at 6months dont know how big itll come out so sorry if its massive:blush: xxx

hey hun..nice to see you popping in :) jacob is gorgeous, he looks full of sunshine :happydance::)

it has indeed gone very very quick, doesnt feel like 6 months has flown past atall :nope: how has things been your end? thinking bout going back to work? you and ash moved in yet? glad you guys are doing well always nice to hear :hugs:

how has little jacob been? he teething yet? crawling? trying to stand? pulling your hair out(literally) loves a good old grab :haha: keep intouch hun xxx

xx

things are good my end hun, yeah ive been thinking about it lol i dont wanna go but i have too lol i go back at the end of april, finding child care is a nightmare, me and ash havent moved back in yet, he was mad redundant shortly aftery Jacob was born think jacob was 8 weeks so nearly lost everything but luckily he managed to get a job and started 6weeks ago so were just seeing how things go with money because hes had to take a little bit of a pay cut :growlmad: other than that everythings good.

Jacobs doing well hun, hes started teething but no teeth yet but so much dribble lol i've bought him dribble-on bibs from mothercare and they are amazing they stop his neck and chest from getting soggy, hes not crawling yet but hes just starting to try so hopefuly wont be long, and yes he loves pulling my hair lol.

hows your little one hun?? and how ttc going?? xxx

hi sammy good to see you :wave: jacob is gorgeous. Lyns am still breastfeeding charlie, have started to give him little tastes of food but not fully weaning him yet. Couldn't tell you amounts but he does like his foods! Xx

Hi Girlies, How is every one this evening

Lynz ~ Blimey that witch is late hun hopefully you will either get a BFP or witch to at least no what is going on. I know hoe you feel with the Nookie, im just not interetsted in it and im not sure if its because of the C-sec or not.

Sarah ~ Charlie is doing well such a cleaver boy 2 teeth wow and without any fuss,

Amanda~ Our thoughts and love are with you friday and i hope everything goes ok for you please keep us updated on everything, although i dont comment much at the moment i always try to keep up to date with everyone.

Sammy ~ Nice to see you hun jacob is gorgeous hun, I can sympathise with the PND ive been struggling this end to its a horrible thing especially when you feel everyone is judging you. I got so bad they are no sending Honor and I to have physcriatric assesments and physocolgy assesments to its a nightmare but like everyone says we will get there soon and i hope thats the same for you to. Dont be a stranger hun.

Well girls im getting there with the wedding plans slowly still got loads to do and still dont have a venue either, I cant belive that honor is 8 months old only 4 weeks till maternity leaves and god know whats going to happen

with the baliffs i have a good solicitor ( should be for £270 an hour) who is an ex baliff so knows all the laws and that so he is helping and loving the case because they have done so much ilegally.

xxx

haha sammy sound like jacob is a bundel of joy :) sorry to hear bout ash but glad hes picked him self up and got straight back out there..wel done on you too pulling it together :)

andre is crawling everywhere now, just today he kept crawling everywhere to grab things lol heres alittle clip of him crawling to get the remote control..even though we kept moving it away from him he kept trying to crawl to get it..was so funny. tv addict lol

here a clip :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpyFRsZO6w

hes so much fun...makes so much noise its brilliant. even when he eats he makes the enjoyment yum yum sound lol

bea...looks like things are coming together for you too :happydance: slowly but surely you are coming out of all the mess alot more happier. :)

xxx

Oh bless him look at him go get ready to start moving everything, its so quiet on here at the min, yer getting there slowely but you do then something else happens, :O( xxxxx

Great poop tips. He went after 4 days (8 days is crazy!) and boy did he drop a BOMB!:)

I'm at the hospital now waiting for my pooper to get out of surgery. They plan to cut through his breastbone, put a patch on the hole, and stitch another hole that should've closed already. I know it will be well eventhough it sounds crazy....and feels crazy, my stomach is doing all sorts of turns....just want to see my man. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for your thoughts.

Lyns- I'm thought about contact my gyn regarding the my missing AF. Maybe my tummy is in knots now because the witch is coming? Any signs of anything for you? The va jay jay is playing tricks with you?:) And I love the video of Andres crawling! lol....and what is it with kids and remotes, malcolm loves himself a remote.

Sarah- I've heard its pretty normal when you are bf for AF to be MIA, but not sure. As for the nookie, slow and steady. i was nervous like a little school girl to intially, but then you realize its ok. Maybe try to make it a special moment when the little one is sleeping....shoot drink some wine if it will help you relax:) Malcolm still gets up about twice for the night also, glad i'm not the only one.

Sammy- Great to see you and Jacob is a cutie pie. What have you guys been up to? Sending you lots of :hugs: and I agree don't be a stranger, we are here for you. Have you found anything that helps with the PND?

Bea- thanks for thinking of Malcolm and I. Weddings are one hell of a project. Are you doing most of the planning on your own?

hey amanda..i'm praying for him hun..i really pray to god he comes out this stronger than ever. my thoughts will be thinking of you and family sending lots of love and support x :) how long you gotta wait hun?

as for my af it surely is playing games...16days late? just did another test.(BFN) but surely if i was preg it would show by now right? its doing my head in..i just wana no either way. its negative so i'm thinking theres something wrong or it just wants to skip this months? strange!!

keep us all update hun, im sure we all are thinking of you all and will be waiting for your return xxxxx

Amanda how did the surgery go hun, been worrying bout him and you all day xx

a missing in action AF, no fun!

Malcolm came out from surgery well. They patched him up and had a little extra to do but that part went well. Right now he has tubes every where. I was ok with that, and then he opened his eyes a bit and he just looked sad and in pain, and I couldn't take it, i had to sit down....after a while I left the room to just get it together, I felt really woosy...something about seeing your child in pain and you can't hold him, and he doesn't understand...uggh, breaks my heart. I'm taking a break now to talk to you guys. He is well, thank God. But this is something special. They hope to take the breathing tube out tonight, and slowly get the rest of them out. Hopefully he'll be more alert as they go along, he's pretty sedated still, for the better, don't think i'd want to be up to endure this. In between shots of morphine you see the pain on his face though :(
I'll keep you guys posted.

Firstly hun..i'm soo so glad that everything went well and that he's on the route to recovery. secondly, he maybe in pain and feel alittle scared but knowing mummy is there im sure that makes he feel so much better...i know hes a baby but they do know when mums there :)

Have the doc said roughtly when he will be able to come home? or is it to soon to ask? what happens now then hun? i think your being so strong and dealing with the whole thing so well. please do keep us updated..knowing he is doing well puts a smile on my face as ive been worried for you ..sending you lots of love xx

oh thank god, he's not been out of my thoughts or my husband's thoughts at all (gav had tears in his eyes when i told him about the operation). Stay strong lovely, and remember we're all here on standby for support xx

you guys are gonna make me cry! Thanks for thinking about us, it goes a long way. And it's good to just share some of this with you guys. Malcolm got his breathing tube out but still has a mask getting some oxygen. He is still doing well and has a few more tubes to go. They are giving him regular pain medication and he now has his soothie so I think thats helping him a bit. He looks less sad, so i'm feeling much better. Mostly resting now. Hopefully by morning he'll be able to try and eat something. I'm hoping I can hold him...really want to hold him and drown him in kisses:) He is in ICU till about sunday, then they step him down like 2 levels before he can go home, hopefully by Tuesday. And after this he'll just get some pain medication, and some heart medication for a little while but then should go on without any issues, so its really just to get past this.

it's just amazing what they can do for little ones these days isn't it? The way you've explained that all sounds very straight forward and i must say you are such a strong woman and fantastic mummy x x x

how you getting on amanda? hope everything is going well up there and i hope you and dh are doing well sending you lots of love hun xxx

Heres alittle up date of andre..he's 6 months now so i've taken hes 6 months picture with mr bear :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/DSC02127.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/DSC02105.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/DSC02103.jpg

i still cant believe how big he is..6 months has just flown past too quick :)

hey ladies. I'm doing pretty well and so is Malcolm. Last night was a bit rough as he got stabbed like 5 times with them trying to get an IV in. but he slept well throughout the night, and they took most of his tubes out today and he was more like himself :thumbup: We are looking at going home tuesday and it sounds like he can breastfeed today:) It'll be great to hold him.

Lyns great picture. He is adorable and almost as big as his bear! I'm glad you guys had the idea to do that. It must be crazy looking at the back to back pics and seeing the progression.

Sj- it is crazy what they can do. It really is amazing when you think about what you can do with technology.

how are all your little people doing? I'm curious as to what everyone ways? malcolm fell off his curve a bit, so he's 14.5lbs and 29inches long. Long and skinny. He should pick up some weight after this though.....take care ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->