"knocking on buddies door"

not sure hun need to loose about an inch maybey 2 off my bust lol xx

So it's your boobies causing the problem then lol

you can have a dress adjusted out as well as in, i had to have mine let out at the bust :blush: x

Keep on rubbing it in about big boobs

I will have a little bit off you lol

Send it in the post xxxxxxxxx
How are you doing anyway xxxxxxxx

Not great but getting there i suppose how you doing hun xxx

Hey girls, what have you all been up to? You have to catch me up, i've been away way to long to read back:) I'm doing ok, i've been sucked into the void called work. I recently changed departments though so that should free me up. I'm think about treating myself to the iphone, what do you guys think? Is it worth spending the money?

Otherwise, my little man has his surgery scheduled for friday. I guess my mind has been on that to and lately he's been sweating more and has random odd breathing moments, which is tough for me, I have to try hard to hold back the panic that sets in. I can't wait for this to pass, but at the same time I am a little scared to go throught waiting and seeing him after. ugggghhhhh.....but it'll be ok. He'll be ok.

Amanda hun :) nice to hear from you, been ages.

i can only imagen as a mother what your going through, must be very very frightening. what time is hes appointment? what exactly will be happening. i'll be praying that he goes through this with flying colours and out the other end better than before :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I Tested this monring after being 12 days late..:bfn::bfn: so maybe the :witch: is just late this month :thumbup:

God Lynsey I can't believe your af hasn't started yet.

hey amanda, good to hear from you and glad you're staying strong. I'll have your little man in my thoughts this week x Lynsey, what's occurring? Where's the witch?? How you feeling claire, did yet get to the bottom of that early spotting? Not had time to read/respond to your journal. Hey bea, how's the wedding plans going? You know where i am if you need any help x Well guys from this end not much happening really. Charlie has his 2 bottom teeth through which came from nowhere. I've started the process of applying to go back to work part time, don't think they'll let me which is a bit depressing, but am going to try anyway. Keep your fingers crossed x

Hey lyns- Its a little nerve racking as we get closer, its like a count down now and really everything starts tomorrow with his presurgery exam with his heart doctor, than thursday is with his doctor and friday at 7:30 is the surgery. I should get the details of it tomorrow. Right now all I know is its open heart surgry to close his hole. Whats up with your AF? Mines still hasn't come since pregnancy!

Sj- thanks for keeping him in mind, I appreciate that. Good luck with going back part time, make a good case for it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Its nicer to ease back into it....so i've heard because I couldn't do that myself!

bea- how are the wedding plans going? Gotta love the how to make the dress fit around the boobies challenge:)

Have a great week guys! oh yea, my boy is backed up, he hasn't pooped in like 3 days. I've tried prune juice, cammomile tea, tummy rubs, warm bath, and still nothing. It wouldn't bother me if he wasn't straining and clearly uncomfortable. Its probably from the baby food he's been on- but any suggestions? From what I read they can go longer than that, so i'm going to just wait till we see his doctor on th and see what she says...I was ready to call the on call person last night!

try rubbing round his little bum hole with cotton wool soaked in warm water, other than that maybe try nappy off time, put a warm wet wash cloth on his tummy for a little bit then massage in clock wise circular motions on his tummy using warm olive oil. Hope some of that helps x x

hey amanda try giving him some water or water mixed with couple drops of squeezed orange. andre didnt poo for over 8 days we was so worried but my doc told me this and to try putting sodocrem round hes butthole. (helps to stop them bleeding when constipated) when we did this, the next day he pooped throughout the day :)

hope that helps xx

I'll be praying for you on friday hun xx :hugs: :hugs:

and as for af girls...not sure what to think no more...still not here still no signs. i think its just not going to come this month :shrug: but i may get some opk's sticks to help me next month(thats if af comes) other wize it will be costly as i would have a clue when to start. im going to test again at the weekend then go from there. :dohh:

amanda...still no af since birth? jeaz is that normal? have you spoke to docs bout that? not to worrie you i just thought af would have started by now for you no?

i've only had one period since charlie was born, when i took the pill for a few days. I stopped with the pill and haven't had one since. I think it's pretty normal if you ebf x

(TMI) but i've just had nookie...and i got like a watery light pink discharge after..only couple of wipes then it went...hummmmmmmmmm now what in the hell is that? i know things have been a little tighter down there since pregnancy but could that make me bruise/bleed a little bit?

could it be something to do with the surgery? Is it the first time you've had sexy time since? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->