"knocking on buddies door"

Not great but batteling on, been very emotional recently.

any news on ttc hun xxx

very nice pics bea, i like the one with the ring around her toe. Do you plan to hang any of them up around the house? and whats going on emotionally?

Malcolm caught a cold/cough which was horrible the first night he came home- the cough and his chest. The cough has eased but still miserable. Doing the humidifier, baby vicks, and more feeds. That and the boy is glued to me- even gets mad if dad tries to take him. Lucky for him its a long weekend so plenty of cuddles:)

Oh Amanda bless him sounds like you are doing everything to relive it, honors had a cold and i got a Karvol plug in thing seems to work really well but what with that and her tooth shes up alot throught the night crying although shes not actually awake, i even had her sleep in with us last night and that seemed to keep her settled.

I have a few up around the house hun and having some more done 2morrow and with the wedding dress to so will she what they come out like xxxx

I had to google karvol plug:) I use something similar- the vicks vapor squares with the humidifier, not sure if it helps much. How does the plug work? Colds and babies definitly don't go well together. I was wondering if maybe his tooth was coming in and if thats why he's been so irratable to, not sure. How do you know with honor?

honors cheeks are very red hun and sometimes a tempreture to xxx but shes got a cold thats gone to her chest at the moment xx

hey ladies how we all doing? seem to be very quite in here :)

Amanda - how are you and little malcolm doing? hope everything is ging well and things are going strenght to strenght :)

well as you all know im ttc so i have made a little journal would love it if you all could join me again xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/546985-baby-deabreu-number-2-my-journal.html#post9360000

I hope we can keep this thread going because I don't want to lose touch xxxxxx

so whats for tea ladies we have chicken and bacon pasta bake withveg

lovely day monster rode her horsey today she picked the biggest one

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=379112&id=549860636&l=c05d95da7a

have a peek

ive lost my voice today its so sore :O( xxxx

I hope we can keep this thread going because I don't want to lose touch xxxxxx

oh definitely hun. i want be going no where..ive had my first baby and i'm still here :)

no geting rid of me :happydance: xx

This threads been going since feb 16 2010 lol and we was all talking even before that too. maddness xxx

How is everybody doing today xx
Why does the weather have to be so crap

i'm here too! and I do hope we all stay connected for awhile...I mostly come on here for you guys.

Claire- I'm not sure whats up with the weather, it's confused:)

Malcolm is doing well. You can't even guess he had the surgery, he's just carrying on like a normal kid. Thank God for that. Now we are working on getting him out the bassinet and to his crib, along with falling asleep without rocking.....so far alot of tears. Any thoughts on this? If it was up to me we'd snuggle forever!....but I know the separation and independence is important.

That's fantastic news he is ok. The poor thing as been through a lot xx
Good luck with the crib lol

i'm here too! and I do hope we all stay connected for awhile...I mostly come on here for you guys.

Claire- I'm not sure whats up with the weather, it's confused:)

Malcolm is doing well. You can't even guess he had the surgery, he's just carrying on like a normal kid. Thank God for that. Now we are working on getting him out the bassinet and to his crib, along with falling asleep without rocking.....so far alot of tears. Any thoughts on this? If it was up to me we'd snuggle forever!....but I know the separation and independence is important.

Hey amanda..thats so nice to here that your little guy is doing really well :hugs:

..unfortunatly you have nothing to worrie about, i think at this age they get clingy and dont want to be away from us so you got nothing to worrie yourself with there...just do little steps like leaving him on the floor playing with hes toys...leaving him in a bouncer orwalker or cot...giving him a little idependance, just makes it alittle easier on us(this is what i have found to help me so its just what i do not what you have to do) :flower: when andre cries when i put him to bed, with in 5 minutes he's calmed down and gone to sleep(not all the time#) but the more i do it the more he's learning. i have about 5 out of 7 days where hes stuck to me..falls asleep, walks round the hpuse with me, to the shops everywhere! he's on me to he goes a sleep but the the last 2 days i TRY to let him go alseeep by himself and do tings more my him self..this is slowly slowly working the more i do it. but the good thing is soon as mum or inlaws have him he's great and acts like a little angel, so i'm glad thats ok, as some hate being away from mum:)

what i do that helps night time is, i give him hes dinna then the breast, after that he's knocked out sleeping. if he wakes i leave him then he generally falls back to sleep. just what helps me not for everyone xx

were good ta, had a bad week what with floods and being ill xxx wil be back if monster goes to sleep
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->