"knocking on buddies door"

Hi girlies well what a week it started last week when neighbour told is shes had a leek for over 3 months and not told anyone, our wall was getting mouldy in the bedroom and had said to her is anything leaking she said no. on inspection hers is ok but ours is so wet any mouldy all the floor boards and carpet had to be ripped up.

we have all been ill i had no voice for 5 days, monsters got a cold and conjuncativitis, and phils ill too.

on plus side i had some pre wedding photos took in my dress, and monsters toothy is starting ti show xxxx

Not a good week then lol
Where's the pics then I want to see how beautiful you look xx

lyns- Malcolm is starting to warm up to people now, but they have to do the slow and steady approach, so i'm happy with that. I want to try to do some playdates and still work on the socialization and the clingyness...even though I know its ok, he just loves his mommie!:)

I managed to get him to the crib with ease. Its the sleeping bit now. I feed him and let him fall asleep in my arms then put him down- I found the crying thing to cruel, if he wakes up at night I just give him the paci and he'll go back to sleep, unless its about 5 hours into it, then he has to eat. Still trying to figure out how to phase that out. Maybe feed him less and work down to nothing? I don't know. I was hoping getting some solid foods and bf would help him sleep through the night, but not really. He does still fuss at times, but you can here him trying to work it out- he'll cry then stop, or fuss a bit, so i feel like he's trying to be more independent to.

Bea crazyness what happened with your home. Is it all resolved now? Mold is a mean thing to get rid of. And I second claire, where are the pics?!:)

Claire- How is ttc going? And honor has teeth coming in, how exciting. Has she been more fussy because of it?

amanda you are doing good with the crib. i always let rian fall asleep on us then we put him in his crib, but he would always be in bed with me in the morning .
afm im still ttc i got my possitive opk friday and saturday so we have been having lots of S@X so fingers crossed.
i think its been 21months now we have been ttc and we still have got nothing
wheres everybody hiding :[

im here hun yer all sorted had carpet laid at the weekend xx Pics will follow as soon as i get the disc xxx

Can't wait for the pics xxxx
Where's Sarah I hope she is ok xxxxxx

She's been on and off Facebook hun I think she,is, how u doing z x x,

i'm here! :wave: sorry i've been dead lazy and just been lurking to keep tabs on you all, i really should post more. I'm okay, had a really really shitty day yesterday (posted about it in girly sanctuary) so am just relaxing with my littlè man today. Will probably go for a walk later too but still in pjs at the mo :blush: How's my girlies doing? Amanda am glad malcolm is doing well, lyns and claire keep on bonking :winkwink: and bea looking forward to seeing those photos x x

what happened sarah i cant get on that page as im not a member :( you do have to be a member dont you .

you do, just request access by messaging one of the mods like wobbles or stir crazy. Long story, to do with the horror show that happened after i had charlie and the fact that i didn't realise i'm not over it yet (went for a smear test yesterday and it brought it all flooding back and i was in a bit of a state). Charlie is asleep at the mo but when he wakes i'll log on to my pc and copy and paste it on t here x

god hun it must have been bad are you ok today xxxx

bea wheres the pics.
omfg i cant believe honor is 9 months how did that happen

i'm okay today, was kind of a watershed yesterday, am glad it happened in a way. I can start to move past it now x

hows your mother in law doing now xxxx

copied fromGS - I thought i was over it... (sorry about 1 long paragraph am on my phone)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after i had charlie i heamorraged (sp?), lost a litre of blood and almost ended up in theatre because they didn't know what was causing the bleed, eventually they realised i'd retained some placenta so i was rushed from the birthing centre to a different hospital so it could be manually removed. I was given an injection in the ambulance on the way to restart my contractions, and when i got there a male doctor (big hands) removed the retained piece of placenta. I wasn't at any point offered any pain relief (i'd laboured for a littlè while using gas and air but did most of it naturally) and it got so painful i remember begging them to stop and let me rest and have some paracetamol. It was truly horrific and i'd somehow managed to talk myself into believing what i went through was normal and i was just being silly. My way of dealing with it i guess. Anyway, i knew i wasn't completely past it because i've been too frightened to even start having sex again, luckily i have a very understanding husband (he was there in the room when all this happened). Well, today i went for a smear test, and it all came flooding back. My entire body shook throughout and i cried my heart out. The nurse was obviously concerned so i briefly told her why. The first thing she asked was was i given morphine? No, nothing. Then was i given any pain killers? No, nothing. Was i taken to theatre? No, it was performed in a side room. She was shocked at what had happened and has offered me counselling. I don't think i'll take her up on the offer but i need to move past this for the sake of my marriage! No sex for over 6 months? Not many men would handle that. I don't know what to do next. I don't even really know why i'm posting this, i think i'm just trying to figure it all out

bloody hell i didnt realise it was that bad if i was you i would talk to some one or speak to your dr.
have you tried to have sex ???

Blimey sarah, hun i think talking about it may help although you dont feel it will at the moment you never know its worth a try,

Cla i know its all flown past im off maternity leave havent got a clue what to do, got hearing for tribunal at the end of the month then court for the bailiff thing at beg of april all great fun

the pics off the dress are still with the photographer so i will nag her to do them xxxxx

bea what are you thinking about doing now. are you going to be a stay at home mom or look for a job xx

i really dont have an idea at the moment hun got so much to think about with the tribunal and the court case with regards to fraud so lots and lots going on xxx

How's your day so far bea as honors tooth came through yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->