"knocking on buddies door"

Have you seen the vouchers in the sun 2 free adult tickets if you collect the vouchers xxx

nope but i shall be buying it from now on to get them FREE tickets..if its free i'm in lol x

hey ladies, got the outcome letter from my flexible working app and they've declined all the requests of change of hours :cry: am devastated. Am going to go through the appeals process but have only just stopped crying :( xx

Oh Sarah iam so sorry, how do they expect you to work those hours when you have just had a baby xxx

oh no sorry sarah..did they say any reasons to why? gutted for you hun, i hope you can appeal it and it makes a differencexx

jeaz i know my work will do the same as its a full time. ive only got till may to decide what i'm doing.

atleast your doing this course hun, hope that can lead to something better for you xx

claire- nope i dont hun x

yeah i'm appealing they gave me loads of bullshit reasons, especially as there's already someone else doing practically the same hours as i'm requesting. Still, cv is going onto monster tomorrow :nope: x

That's it dont give up, evenbetter you are looking for another job. It shows employers don't give a shit about you, I know I've learned the hard way.

yeah i'm appealing they gave me loads of bullshit reasons, especially as there's already someone else doing practically the same hours as i'm requesting. Still, cv is going onto monster tomorrow :nope: x

oh that sucks hun, lets hope putting your cv up will help you out alot :) try to keep positive x

You will get another then who wouldn't want to employ you xx

What was you asking them for that they were total tits that they wouldn't give it to you xx

full time over 4 days! Apparently i'm so great that the company will collapse and the walls will fall down if i'm not there 5 days a week. :shrug:

cla- hope the extra lovin leads to a bun in the oven:)

Sarah- uggh, well you are a strong woman for having come through that experience and you may have to remind your body of that...and go to counseling. A few sessions just talking it out might be what you need...or even talk it out with your hubby, if you haven't already and just take it very slow?
And the little one is looking scrumpcious!:)....and sorry to hear about the hours, appeal away and lets see what happens...have I mentioned you are a strong woman?:hug:

bea- whats all this trial stuff? And time does fly, 9 months already? I was just thinking how quickly 7 months went for Malcolm and really how fortunate we are to have him.

lyns- we do want another one, but I think i'm going to wait atleast another year and get settled into work...unless thinks just work out otherwise. We did get it on once w/o a condom, but chances are slim that will amount to anything, but I say that to say you never know!....and still no AF yet! I need to go see my gyn soon about that. And the little man is still gorgeous!

so crib time has took a turn for greatness! lol. He sleeps from about 8p till 4:40 ish, will eat and go back to sleep till about 6:30 before I go to work. He does occasionally get up at 1, but will go back to sleep with a quick pop of the paci in his mouth. I'm glad because I was worried he would really fight sleeping throught the night and I was really torn with the crying it out and being to comforting bit.

I've been bad with pics- I take to long to take it off the camera and then dred doing it, and then once I do i'm to tired/lazy to then upload to get it on here.....that said, here you go:
Coming home from surgery last month (the happiest he's been to get in his car seat)
https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/th_100MEDIA_IMAG0002.jpg

Sitting up: https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/th_100MEDIA_IMAG0012.jpg

and some video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-pQZFh5Jlo

arghh amanda he is adorable glad everything is going ok with him xxxx

Its about time Amanda he as got a cheecky smile lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back