"knocking on buddies door"

Hey I remember you.
Welcome : ) ul love it here
x

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh we are all together again. does this mean you have left first tri now:happydance::happydance:

haha claire yep we here and yep iv finally left to join you girls in here. im trying to get my thread over here so we can stay close :)

you been ok claire bear? did you get me my big mac? lol x

ive been going back and forth to see where you were. could you smell the big mac hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm. it cost me nearly £7 for two kids i was gob smacked. i asked rians friend what he wanted what a big mistake, hes only 8 and he had a meal. im not offering anymore they can have a kids meal:dohh:

hahaha yeah i know..i noticed you girls all in here and well i was getting kinda lost with out you lot :)

mmmm i so wish i could eat that right now..got no bloody appetite though mmm big mac meal with fanta i want one now :( as homer says mmmmmmmm mc donnels lol if i was you i would have given him a kids meal and said thats big enough for you lol a normal meal feels me up let allown a kid haha

hey youngling how you getting on? looks like your growing eh hows your bump is baby poking out yet? xx

have i started everbody on macdonalds. its a good thing i dont like them

mmm...I didn't need to be started on maccy d's...or kfc...or pizza hut...or anything that's bad for me!!! :)

hahaha yeah i know..i noticed you girls all in here and well i was getting kinda lost with out you lot :)

mmmm i so wish i could eat that right now..got no bloody appetite though mmm big mac meal with fanta i want one now :( as homer says mmmmmmmm mc donnels lol if i was you i would have given him a kids meal and said thats big enough for you lol a normal meal feels me up let allown a kid haha

hey youngling how you getting on? looks like your growing eh hows your bump is baby poking out yet? xx

Hey. Am good thanks, how about u? My belly has finally popped. Is urs coming along nicely? Really should start putting some pics on : )
x

Hey. Am good thanks, how about u? My belly has finally popped. Is urs coming along nicely? Really should start putting some pics on : )
x

ahh thats wicked im getting so excited bout baby coming more and more here. yeah there a little bump here its so great :)

is this your first?

yeah get some pics up be so cool to see how far everyones coming along :)

has it started showing any kicking signs yet or it is still to early?
xx

howdy loopy welcome to second tri how you finding it? is it driving you loopy :)

sarah i think you have made people want to eat crap yeah lol

ahh welcome over:D
it does seem like loads r due in aug :O
i hope mine comes more at the end of july tho coz i cant waitt lol
hope you okay xx

thanks bbyno second tri seems to be alot bigger. im feeling great and just like you i cant wait. do you know what your having yet?

yeahh i think it is alot bigger:) i post one thing and theres so many more threads to read threw lol.
umm they said 70% a boy at my 13 weeks scan but everyones said thats far to early to tell so im not sure:S
how about you?xx

its so true theres just soooooo many threads to read..take you a day to read let allown reply lol

im not sure either really..i did that chinese predictive test and its saying boy but you never know do you :)

would you like a boy then? im not really sure on what id like..im just happy to be pregnant. my other half wants a boy and belives its 100% aboy but i think its a girl :)

yeah you never know for sure until your around 20 weeks i think at that scan they will tell you 99%.you gunna find out?
im really over the moon to be pregnant but i would prefer a girl just because id love to do her hair and buy pink and im a girlie kind of girl..stupid reasons lol.
they say mums have a gut instinct as to what we r gunna have tho so mayb ;)
have you brought any bitsss?x

x

ahh thats wicked im getting so excited bout baby coming more and more here. yeah there a little bump here its so great :)

is this your first?

yeah get some pics up be so cool to see how far everyones coming along :)

has it started showing any kicking signs yet or it is still to early?
xx

howdy loopy welcome to second tri how you finding it? is it driving you loopy :)

sarah i think you have made people want to eat crap yeah lol

Yeah this is my first, wasnt planned but cant wait now. How about you?
How old are ya? You and OH look young.
Yeah im pretty sure iv started feeling slight ones but its hard to tell really.
x

yeah you never know for sure until your around 20 weeks i think at that scan they will tell you 99%.you gunna find out?
im really over the moon to be pregnant but i would prefer a girl just because id love to do her hair and buy pink and im a girlie kind of girl..stupid reasons lol.
they say mums have a gut instinct as to what we r gunna have tho so mayb ;)
have you brought any bitsss?x

yeah im going to find out...i cant wait to see what baby is..its seems ages away, only because im so excited lol

see i have an instinct its a boy but a wishful feeling its a girl or is that an instict telling me its a girl but im hoping its not a boy lol so im confused because i know i want both :)

i havent brought any thing other than some tops simple because i want to no the sex so i can go all out :)

Yeah this is my first, wasnt planned but cant wait now. How about you?
How old are ya? You and OH look young.
Yeah im pretty sure iv started feeling slight ones but its hard to tell really.
x

yeah it was kinda planned...have been trying for ages both have been wanting kids for ever...we had a mc 3 years ago so ever since then we both have always wanted to try for another so when we got a bfp we both was sooo over the moon :)

im 25 will be 26 in june...and pete is 28...29 in june so still young i think ;D

how old are you?

whens your 20 weeek scan booked?

hey hun didn't realise you jumped over to second tri !! hello :)

and you look sooo pretty in your pic hun xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

.[/quote]
x

yeah it was kinda planned...have been trying for ages both have been wanting kids for ever...we had a mc 3 years ago so ever since then we both have always wanted to try for another so when we got a bfp we both was sooo over the moon :)

im 25 will be 26 in june...and pete is 28...29 in june so still young i think ;D

how old are you?

whens your 20 weeek scan booked?[/QUOTE]

Ahh sorry to hear about ur mc, but everything seems to be fine now so thats good : )
Im 20, will be 21 when baby is born, oh is 28.
Got my 20 week scan on 15th march, u? not finding out what wer having though, r u?
Got mw appointment next week so hoping to hear the hearbeat : )
x

hey hun didn't realise you jumped over to second tri !! hello :)

and you look sooo pretty in your pic hun xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

oh thanks sam you make me blush :blush: iv been over here since yesterday theres sooo many threads in here i cant keep up :wacko: lol

...thought you was ignoring me even though iv been talking to you all morning lol haha :coffee:

glad that you ok hun..you gave me a scare earlier :dohh: xxx

Ahh sorry to hear about ur mc, but everything seems to be fine now so thats good : )
Im 20, will be 21 when baby is born, oh is 28.
Got my 20 week scan on 15th march, u? not finding out what wer having though, r u?
Got mw appointment next week so hoping to hear the hearbeat : )
x

its ok hun all seem good this time round :)

so your scan is soon hun awww bet you cant wait....i dont think i could sit there and not want to no what baby is...we are definatly finding out what baby is. cant be calling it him/her or it or bubba or little one...be nice to start calling baby by name. looking at screen wondering what baby it is on the 20weeks scan would make me go crazy...you know the midwife will ask do you want to know the sex.....id be like ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ermm well we didnt want to but yes yes yes yes lol

mines on the 9th of april which is like agggggessss away :dohh: got the 16 weeks check up on the 11th of march :)

have anyone said anything to you at work?

its ok hun all seem good this time round :)

so your scan is soon hun awww bet you cant wait....i dont think i could sit there and not want to no what baby is...we are definatly finding out what baby is. cant be calling it him/her or it or bubba or little one...be nice to start calling baby by name. looking at screen wondering what baby it is on the 20weeks scan would make me go crazy...you know the midwife will ask do you want to know the sex.....id be like ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ermm well we didnt want to but yes yes yes yes lol

mines on the 9th of april which is like agggggessss away :dohh: got the 16 weeks check up on the 11th of march :)

have anyone said anything to you at work?

Ahh thats what i was like i was adamant on finding out the sex but then i asked OH and he was like NO definatley dont want to know. I couldnt find out and keep it from him, but im coming round to the idea of it being a surprise, i know what u mean though : )
I have a feeling its a boy anyway.
Yeah i feel like iv been waiting forever for this scan, actually the whole pregnancy has felt like forever!!!!!
My work has actually been really good, i havent been here very long so wasnt sure how they would be about it, but they have offered me the full 52 weeks off and have said they will keep my job open for that long.
How about urs? What do you do?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back