• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"knocking on buddies door"

im fine, i was shocked on how busy you ladys have been typing away and on how many new people there are on here. hello to everybody i dont know. what you been up to

haha you know me claire love to chat :)

nothing much just stuck at work wishin i was at home in my pj wishing i could eat more food lol

my belly is well bloated at the moment..when you lay in bed at night can you feel baby or is it just me going crazy :wacko:

please read my question post!!! :) xxx

and i have arnt we good

Hi Claire and welcome,

Lynsey i dont feel moving but i know my uterus is now coming over my pelvis you can feel a bump just above your bone, and laying in bed it really hurts and trying to role over oh my god what a mission already mind you my boobs have gone up to a K cup so really really hope they shirk cause they are so heavy :( xxx

ohhhh my god your (.) (.)have gone up to a k cup, i thought i was doing good going to a c. ive got some way to go lol

Hi Claire and welcome,

Lynsey i dont feel moving but i know my uterus is now coming over my pelvis you can feel a bump just above your bone, and laying in bed it really hurts and trying to role over oh my god what a mission already mind you my boobs have gone up to a K cup so really really hope they shirk cause they are so heavy :( xxx

ermmm k jeaazzzus girl your OH must be lorr lorr lorr loving it lol im an E cup but my Lord girl what fun bags you have there lol thats like my waist wraped in to a cup lol

im not sure weather its baby or just growing cramps but some times i get little pin in the lower side like baby it kicking but then how would i know :shrug:

ive had movement (like when you go over a speed bump and your belly goes) since about 13weeks. and last night i had a couple of sharper pain last night 2 in the side and 1 in the middle

Bit delayed but hello and welcome to 2nd tri :) Get your feet up and get comfy hehe xxx

Hi Claire and welcome,

ermmm k jeaazzzus girl your OH must be lorr lorr lorr loving it lol im an E cup but my Lord girl what fun bags you have there lol thats like my waist wraped in to a cup lol

im not sure weather its baby or just growing cramps but some times i get little pin in the lower side like baby it kicking but then how would i know :shrug:

I Absoultly hate em cant even see if my belly is growing because of these damm boobs, bonus is i dont look to huge till i take bra off xxx

QUOTE=nineena;4462404]Bit delayed but hello and welcome to 2nd tri :) Get your feet up and get comfy hehe xxx[/QUOTE]

:wave::wave::wave:hello

thats what me and my bf have done saved abit of money and the day we find out-shopppingg time!!im really fussy with clothes i just hope im nt as fussy buying baby clothes or il be there 4 yrs choosing haha..
r u going for the 4d scans or anythinn?xx

I Absoultly hate em cant even see if my belly is growing because of these damm boobs, bonus is i dont look to huge till i take bra off xxx

awww i would say i no what you mean but i dont have huuuuuuge booobies like you :)

have you found though that there become really inchy and have to cream them after bath or when they feel dry..sometimes my nipples feeel so inchy they get saw from catching them ghhhhhhh dam things lol

Bit delayed but hello and welcome to 2nd tri Get your feet up and get comfy hehe xxx

thats what me and my bf have done saved abit of money and the day we find out-shopppingg time!!im really fussy with clothes i just hope im nt as fussy buying baby clothes or il be there 4 yrs choosing haha..
r u going for the 4d scans or anythinn?xx

for me i want be getting a 4d scan..first time i see baby is when he/she is born :) xx

I know the itchy feeling hun they are so so itchy and nipples are so sore even catching them with your arm oh my god pain, looking at sites though it says they are going to grow even more god help me :(

I know the itchy feeling hun they are so so itchy and nipples are so sore even catching them with your arm oh my god pain, looking at sites though it says they are going to grow even more god help me :(

jeaz i know the feeling time we finish ill be a K and your bee an Z thats a scary thought..your'd have the biggest booobss in the world lol lets just hope after baby born they swel down abit and go back to normal...

do they go back to normal though or stay that big forever? humm :shrug:

atleast hubby is happy with hes new toys :) x

aww i was gunna wait till baby is born but i think im a lil bit too impatient with everything when its comin to this pregnancy lol.
got a wee infection at the mo not liking it at al:(x

yeah i understand that but 4d scan is just to real for me..first time i see baby face is when he/she pops out and the beautyful baby is there staring at me :)

aww how do you get a wee infection babe? what causes that to happen? is everthing ok though? baby ok ? :) x

I've had a wee infection too....poor you, not good :(

i dunno what caused it to happen i think coz when im at work and really needin a wee i cant go straight away coz customers and so i hold it til i can and iv been burstin quite a lot lately so think its that..been havin pains aswell:( but gettin a scan in 2 long wks to check baby :(

do you work?xx

it's gone now but was in A&E on sunday night becasue my body went into shock because of the pain (it was on it;'s way to my kidneys ) :(

I work, office job, (customer services manager), furthest desk away from the ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->