"knocking on buddies door"

hey hun didn't realise you jumped over to second tri !! hello :)

and you look sooo pretty in your pic hun xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

oh thanks sam you make me blush :blush: iv been over here since yesterday theres sooo many threads in here i cant keep up :wacko: lol

...thought you was ignoring me even though iv been talking to you all morning lol haha :coffee:

glad that you ok hun..you gave me a scare earlier :dohh: xxx

i honestly didn't realise haha sorry hun, having a silly moment. been thinking about my scan and if i might be able to find out the sex but i doubt it :( xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

Ahh thats what i was like i was adamant on finding out the sex but then i asked OH and he was like NO definatley dont want to know. I couldnt find out and keep it from him, but im coming round to the idea of it being a surprise, i know what u mean though : )
I have a feeling its a boy anyway.
Yeah i feel like iv been waiting forever for this scan, actually the whole pregnancy has felt like forever!!!!!
My work has actually been really good, i havent been here very long so wasnt sure how they would be about it, but they have offered me the full 52 weeks off and have said they will keep my job open for that long.
How about urs? What do you do?
x

i was the one who didnt want to know what the sex was but after the first scan seeing baby on screen it made me want to know haha i saw baby and was like i wana know what the little bean it :)

my works been ok...since putting it up on facebook everyone seems to know that im pregnant know and so far been ok..but i say SO FAR as i work with 99% boys and you know what they can be like lol i havent really spoke to boss bout what im getting as he trys to aviod the subject but i will be talking to my accounts she will tell me whats what..well i hope :)

sammy i know you hun its all good fun..i was talking to you the whole day yesterday so dont you worrie your little self :)

not long to go know ay then you'll know what sex is then ill be jealous as iv got a year to wait lol

Hey. Am good thanks, how about u? My belly has finally popped. Is urs coming along nicely? Really should start putting some pics on : )
x

ahh thats wicked im getting so excited bout baby coming more and more here. yeah there a little bump here its so great :)

is this your first?

yeah get some pics up be so cool to see how far everyones coming along :)

has it started showing any kicking signs yet or it is still to early?
xx

howdy loopy welcome to second tri how you finding it? is it driving you loopy :)

sarah i think you have made people want to eat crap yeah lol

Hey hun ... I am good thanks. Had 12 week scan last week and had a very sleepy baby :haha: I am still very tired but people say I am looking good, I personally dont agree!

Just excited about getting a bump, I have a slight bulge sticking out but nothing noticeable or pregnant looking lol!

yeah iv got a little pop belly too...im only a couple of days more than you so im not any different :)

all i seem to do is sleeep..i sleep wake up still tired im like jeazz wake up woman whats the matter with you lol i want to know when the blooming stage is? because i feel sooo tired and belive i look tired got spots coming on my face which i dont hardly get..so makes me feel even more crappy...is the bloooming stage after youve had baby because surely feeling like this ist blooming great atall lol haha

Yayyyy we moving up a Tri Lol xxx

yay there she is..ello misses :) how you doing? havent spoke to you in ageeessss.. hows things been for you sweet?

only 184 days to go for us woohoo lol

Hi L:adies! Lynsey I know what you mean about being tired...I'm shattered all the time but when it comes to bed time I can't sleep - what's all that about??? xx

oooooohhhhhhhhhhh...look at my ticker ^^ plump or pregnant? just plump (with a slight bump)!!! Glad I lost weight before I got pregnant, was massive before (still big now - had got down to a 14, verging back on a 16 now but only 5' 3'') :( xxx

Yayyyy we moving up a Tri Lol xxx

yay there she is..ello misses :) how you doing? havent spoke to you in ageeessss.. hows things been for you sweet?

only 184 days to go for us woohoo lol

He he just been taking it all in, its hard because i can only really use net at work or on my phone which 9 times out of 10 i have no signal for.

Were ok this end having a lot of stomach pain and not sure if its bump coming through or being bloated. Its making me so unfit i fell so out of breath when i have even walked a short distance. the things we do lol

How you doing that end xxxxx

oooooohhhhhhhhhhh...look at my ticker ^^ plump or pregnant? just plump (with a slight bump)!!! Glad I lost weight before I got pregnant, was massive before (still big now - had got down to a 14, verging back on a 16 now but only 5' 3'') :( xxx

haha its all good sarah..we are cudderly and soft to hold at night well thats what i telll me self lol

im a 14 and love my curves....my OH loves them too wink especially the extra boob growth and batty bounce :winkwink: lol but ahhhh your sooo tiny can i put you in my pocket? lol :)

when it comes to nights and not being able to sleep i try reading books to make me tired or i just terrorize OH lol its all part of the fun haha

He he just been taking it all in, its hard because i can only really use net at work or on my phone which 9 times out of 10 i have no signal for.

Were ok this end having a lot of stomach pain and not sure if its bump coming through or being bloated. Its making me so unfit i fell so out of breath when i have even walked a short distance. the things we do lol

How you doing that end xxxxx

i rinse the work pc hence im on it now...if they found out i think id be in hell of a lot of trouble but oh well :wacko: but hey this forum is addictive and your girls are just great to chat and joke with :)

i think alot of us are getting the stomach pains/cramps hun but its just baby growing and starting to get huge inside you so we all goner get uncomfortable cramps and annoying little pains :)

imagen what its going to be like when abby starts kicking and pulling on the Umbilical cord as hes first toy...oh the joys lol

could be worse could be that girl off of ''one born every minute'' screaming like hell lol

I havent been watching that for the reason of dont wanna see it and herd enough of it being in hospital :(

I havent been watching that for the reason of dont wanna see it and herd enough of it being in hospital :(

hospital? everything ok hun? x

i only watch the last one didnt end up watching the ending because the girl was just tooo annoying to watch :wacko:

Lol Yer hun were ok been in and out of hospital everyweek hate them so hard to slepp in so much noise going round ive got hyperemersis hun so have to be on a drip constantly not fun especially when they cant get you veins Ouchhyyy xxxx

morning ladys hows everybody doing:thumbup:

Lol Yer hun were ok been in and out of hospital everyweek hate them so hard to slepp in so much noise going round ive got hyperemersis hun so have to be on a drip constantly not fun especially when they cant get you veins Ouchhyyy xxxx

oh jeaz sorry to hear that hun...you gotter go there because of baby or is that normal for you? :hugs:

claire bear...im good sweetnesss what you up too?

oh right..well as long as your getting looked after thats all that matters and that baby is fine :) xx

im fine, i was shocked on how busy you ladys have been typing away and on how many new people there are on here. hello to everybody i dont know. what you been up to

im fine, i was shocked on how busy you ladys have been typing away and on how many new people there are on here. hello to everybody i dont know. what you been up to

haha you know me claire love to chat :)

nothing much just stuck at work wishin i was at home in my pj wishing i could eat more food lol

my belly is well bloated at the moment..when you lay in bed at night can you feel baby or is it just me going crazy :wacko:

Hi Claire and welcome,

Lynsey i dont feel moving but i know my uterus is now coming over my pelvis you can feel a bump just above your bone, and laying in bed it really hurts and trying to role over oh my god what a mission already mind you my boobs have gone up to a K cup so really really hope they shirk cause they are so heavy :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->