Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Great news Wilsey! Glad she gave you a sweep. When I had mine it was about 5pm and I had cramping immediately and it lasted all night. Next morning I woke to contractions at 6am and kept on my feet all day working to keep them going. I had baby at 4am the following morning. Crossing my fingers for you that the sweep works!

Got it at 9.20am and it's currently 10.55am and haven't felt a thing!! Hoping that's not a bad sign!

Ooooh that's exciting!!!!! I hope it works for you!!!!

Ooooh that's exciting!!!!! I hope it works for you!!!!

Thanks! I stupidly googled it and lots of people say it worked and lots say it didn't. Don't think I should get my hopes up. But happy that the midwife said it's all looking on track down there :):thumbup:

That's still a plus!!!!

I got home. Changed my underwear. Bounced on a ball for 15 minutes and when I stood I felt wet again so I checked and there's already a wet spot again??

That's still a plus!!!!

I got home. Changed my underwear. Bounced on a ball for 15 minutes and when I stood I felt wet again so I checked and there's already a wet spot again??

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

But I still don't *feel* it? It's just wet. She said sometimes yeast infections can be thin and watery at this stage too. Gaaaaah!!

Put on a pad and if it soaks within the hour it's your waters!

I think all I have here are the huge maxis. I don't think there's a whole lot coming out.. it probably is just q yeast infection. :growlmad:

Could be a slow leak though! Not everyone has the "gush" you always hear about. Hoping it is a good sign for you!

I sure hope so!! Lol. No contractions still though.

I love how desperate we all are ;) we wanna be in pain so bad!

I've been bouncing on this ball all damn night and not even the slightest contraction!!! And not having anymore wetness come out. :growlmad:

Any more liquid leaking Amsan?

Nothing happening for me. Just DTD with hubby to see if that'll help. I'm probably not on my feet enough, too much sitting around hahaha ;)

C'mon ladies, I want some promising news this morning to give me hope!!!

I got nothing! Started cramping like I did Sunday night so fully expecting it to fizzle out again.

C'mon girls, we're relying on you ;)

Nothing here either :( just the same cramping I've had for weeks :(

Aw poo :( I was hoping to come find exciting news. Are these the pregnancies that never end? Lol.. I've been awake for 2 hours choking on nasty heartburn...I'm soooo sick of heartburn. Even when I take the pills twice a day I have issues between pills. I better see that old wives tale be correct for once and have a baby with a full head of hair......

Awww darnit!!!
I'm feeling something but I'm positive they aren't contractions. I think just stronger cramps.
And extreme hormones..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->