Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Awwww!!!!! Well get walking, bouncing, idk what else...I guess none of those have dilated me, just made baby engage?

And im stuck at work for another 3 hours probably. I missed lunch because I also had a morning appointment and didn't have time between appointments to eat. I didn't pass any food places on my way back in so I would have gotten my ass chewed out for stopping to get food since "I haven't worked a full day". Now come to find out I have to work late too. On top of not getting anywhere with this pregnancy and these hormones and not eating and I am literally about to break down and start crying at work. :cry:

Awww Im sorry I really sympathize for you stil working. Thats screwed up they said that about not working a full day...they should feel lucky your still working.As for the hormones, I am with you on that..littlest things will make me cry at the drop of a hat! :( Eat something super delicious tonight and relax :)

You're a legend to still be working! I'm off work and shattered, grumpy and emotional.

:hugs: Aw I'm sorry!! What a crappy day :( I'm surprised you're not dilated more! Are you still the same effacement? Baby is just being stubborn!

I havent had the guts to ask my Dr to sign me off of work. Because PHYSICALLY I CAN, but I just don't want to anymore. Plus I can't really afford more than 6 weeks of no pay, and its hard telling when this baby will come :(

I'm at 75-80% effacement and he said something was -2? I asked what it meant but again he's a weirdo and never explains anything well enough for someone who's not a Dr to understand.

We can cry together, Amsan. They hooked me up to the monitor and took his measurements (he is 9 lbs on average already), and I declined having my cervix checked.

I voiced very sternly that I do not want an induction, that I will wait until the last possible moment that I medically need one (41+5 is the last I can go). Midwife started telling me about complications, risks, and still born statistics and I got more mad than anything.

And now I'm crying because he never wants to come out, and even though that's not true, I am still sad as hell.

It's exhausting!!! My Dr gave me the "no one has been pregnant forever" speech too. But he absolutely won't induce until my body is ready, which I'm thankful for but so sad that my body isn't ready and neither is this baby apparently. :( I might have to stop and get some Ben & jerrys ice cream if I ever get to go home.

I don't even get checked like that so have no clue where my body's at! I'm probably not even dilated to a 1 ;)

It just sucks!!! :growlmad:

And I'm soooooo sick of people telling me "Baby will come when baby is ready"
No fucking shit? Couldn't figure that out by now. Thank you captain obvious.

Oh and also in the last week I've started to get the "YOU HAVEN'T HAD THAT BABY YET?!" comments. Yep. I did. But I decided I loved being pregnant so much I had them put it back in! :roll:

I've got a sweep booked a week on weds (16th) and, failing that, it'll be induction on sat 19th.

Oosh, I just wish I knew what was happening with my body :shrug: every single night I seem to start getting contractions and think maybe this is it and then wke in the morning and nothing. I am going through a couple of maxi thickness pads a day with watery discharge and bits of plug but no leaking waters.

C'mon baba, stop playing hard to get!!

I've got a sweep booked a week on weds (16th) and, failing that, it'll be induction on sat 19th.

Oosh, I just wish I knew what was happening with my body :shrug: every single night I seem to start getting contractions and think maybe this is it and then wke in the morning and nothing. I am going through a couple of maxi thickness pads a day with watery discharge and bits of plug but no leaking waters.

C'mon baba, stop playing hard to get!!

I hope it works for you!! I forgot to even ask him today about that. Maybe I will ask next Monday.

OMG, I am totally with you on this. A couple of my other favourites:

- 'Tell that baby to hurry up, we want to meet them' - oh yeah, I'm holding it in on purpose because a f-ing love peeing when I make any movement and having hemmaroids big enough to name.

- 'wow, you get bigger every time I see you!' - babies GROW you fucking moron

- 'Tell that baby to hurry up, we want to meet them' - oh yeah, I'm holding it in on purpose because a f-ing love peeing when I make any movement and having hemmaroids big enough to name.

:rofl: Yeah I totally am making myself uncomfortable intentionally to keep this child from you!

What do people not get about that? Of course I'm going to be bigger than the last time you saw me! You can't grow an 8 lb baby in your body without growing to accommodate them! :dohh:

I love this! Yep, I'm bigger. That's kind of the way it works.

Amsan -2 station! It means how far up in your cervix the baby's head is. He will get closer going from -2, -1, 0, +1, etc until the birth. I was also a -2 today and 1cm so I feel like all the squats and bouncing aren't doin shit lol. He feels really low to me though

Oooh gotcha.. so is that good??? Lol

It means he has to come down a ways but don't worry they can progress pretty fast. Try everything you can to get him as low as possible as it can help shorten your labor. I'm doing as many squats and figure eights with my hips to try and weasel him down :haha: and the bouncing on my ball. It *feels* like he is getting lower but like I said, I was still at -2 this week (same as last week) so who knows!

I should mention also you go from a -4 to a +4 with baby being engaged at 0 and ready to come out at +4

Contractions ALL night and even some this morning. I've heard "you'll know them when you have them" and oh god I knew.

Had a bit of stress this morning concerning OH's job, and I think somehow that caused them to slow down, but all is good now and they're coming back.

Had a little blood last night in plug and pink tinted mucus all morning!! Please oh please let today be the day. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->