Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Mine have pretty much stopped. Sob!

It's a beautiful day so I should get out there and go for a walk, but I'm so uncomfortable...all I want to do is sit around.

Ugh I keep telling myself the same thing... but after less than 4 hours of sleep and being sick with a chest cold I could barely get a shower a bit ago let alone go for a freaking walk. I look outside, think about it, and then I'm exhausted so I sit on the couch lol. Sorry they've stopped :( this waiting stinks.

I just feel like I need a monumental poo :blush: baby is obviously laying right on my back passage :/

Just went to the bathroom - (tmi alert) lots of mucus on the toilet paper. Defo not bloody show or anything, but I'm happy if I'm just losing plug!

Well i had my appt. I am 3 cm dilated, still just about 50% effaced or so and I didn't even ask, he just said he is going to give me a stretch and sweep-omg they hurt!!! When I stood up I had bloody mucus come out and have been cramp/contracting since then. However, if baby doesn't come by itself today/tonight then I am going in at 7 am!!!!

Woo...baby comin! Hope things kick start this eve.

Way tmi but now the wet spot I have is more dischargey and looks kinda like it has a greenish tint to it??? It's not green when I wipe, but green in my underwear?? I have an appointment at 215 tomorrow to get it looked at but has anyone had this????

Hopefully its normal Amsan glad you're getting it looked at! I've seen other ladies saying they had green discharge too.

Had my appt tonight, no sweep for me. Doc never offered and I couldn't bring myself to beg.... I am 3 cm 80% effaced and baby is nice and low (even contrary to everyone swearing I haven't dropped even though I swore I had! In their faces! Lol) Last wed I was 2-3cm and 40% so making changes which is nice. I almost got hit on thr freeway right before my exit to the clinic and when I got there my bp was 132/90, which concerned her so she made me stay and do a recheck after I felt calm. BP came down and all was fine. I am still getting off and on contractions so I'm on the ball tonight hoping it helps.

I had yellow/slight green discharge with my last pregnancy and this one. Was considered normal by my midwives. Lots of people always say 'green means infection' but I think it's normal when it comes to your mucus plug.

Let me know what the doc says though!

Just watched the movie Gravity (Sandra Bullock and George Clooney), thought it might get my labour started since it was such a tense movie hahahaha ;)

I seriously hate drivers!!!! Glad you're okay though! And it definitely sounds like things are progressing for you!!

Having some pretty bad hip pain/pelvic & butt pressure. Had some strong pains under my bump and tightening at the top again. Had about 3 or so in an hour. My stupid ass never timed them but they lasted about a minute or so when they would come around. So I hopped on the ball and they stopped!!!! :growlmad:

but mucus plug? :blush:

EDIT: removed photo now that you've all seen it. No sense grossing people out over and over again ;)

Definitely looks like it!!!!!

Is it possible for the baby to Fart in your stomach??? Lol I know.it sounds so strange but I SWEAR I heard something that sounded like a definite Fart right where I know his butt is at and it wasn't my stomach growling

Bahahahahaha that's a new one! I have no idea! Typical bloke though ;)

Oooh definitely!!! Just like his father :roll: it was a definite Fart sound though lol I was so startled!

I want to say boys are gross, but I'm rivaling most boys at the moment. SO. MUCH. GAS. And now I've moved on to three lots of loose stools today.

I just want to keep going to the bathroom to check if any more plug is coming out - pathetic. Talk about grasping at straws :blush:

Totally understandable! I was the same way when I lost mine!! It's exciting! I'd love if all of us went into labor at the same time!

Oooh, hope something happens soon, Amsan (even though I'll totally be jealous, I'll still be totally happy for you!), good luck, gal.
Also, it would be nice if we all just synchronized our labors lol...

LOL @baby farting, I swear I just had the same sensation/sound while on the ball. I spent about 45 min on the ball tonight and the cramping was so intense. Went to walmart after the kids went to bed, wandered around a while in the baby section(was only there to pick up pads) and couldn't help but notice.... I've developed the walkin' farts :haha: it was quite gross and I couldn't stop them... the gas is just something else right now! I hope we all go at once too! That would be so cool! Still getting contractions. They hurt a tiny bit more but don't feel timeable, so I'm just gonna try and get some sleep since I didn't get much last night. Good luck ladies! Fingers crossed I wake up to find an update from one of you that you're in fill blown labor! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->