Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Sounds like you're ready to get the show on the road!!! Glad everything is ok!

Crafty - so sorry about ur grandpa. Thoughts with you and family.
but brill news on baby front...will they not break your waters for u, if you so far dilated?

Ooh go MrsH...get wiggling.

Hope this is a chain reaction...

I hope soon for you Jodie!

I just want all this cramping to stop!!! It seriously hurts so bad! Or at least turn into actual contractions! :cry:

Dont think its going to be soon :'(.
Im definitely going to be the last one I just know it.
I tried EVERYTHING and Shes not budging.

I asked the doctor yesterday about it, and she said they can but that if I try to get baby moving and can't get the 10 kicks in an hour to call. Last more active time I remember today was late morning. So far no movement from baby after drinking the pop and eating a couple chocolates.

hi hun was just reading what you said about babys movements i was 38 weeks and got told if the baby moves less its quite normal when in or close to labor and i took this for granted and when i went into labour i said to the midwife she hasnt moved much but i know that can be normal around labor and she went not really lets check you and my beautiful daughter had gone and was born at 39 weeks and i didnt even realise she had stopped moving and i thought it was because i was close to labor aswell and a few days before id rung up with slow movements and they said if u get 10 in an hour its ok and i thought i did and i just wish they asked me to go up they always do and that one time they never. but im not trying to scare you im just telling you to always go with your gut hun good luck hope ur little one is here soon xx

Soo that's what it feels like when your waters break!!!!

Erm....well, we didn't make it to the hospital!!! Xander Holland born in the bath, no pain relief at all, delivered by DH while DD watched peppa pig downstairs! Paramedics turned up 5 mins after he arrived, midwife 10 mins later!

He is 8.5lb of perfection <3

Lucky ladies!!!!! Congratulations!!!

WOW Mrsh - huge Congratulations. Did you have to go hospital after - or you all snuggled up at home? x

Snuggled at home, no hospital trip req'd! 2nd degree tear, 12 stitches, all patched up at home. Xxx

OMG MrsH - that's intense! Congrats :) x

Got my VBAC!!!!! Got to hospital and I and I was 9cm - delivered her naturally. So proud of myself :)

She was 7lbs 9oz.

Holy moly! Babies everywhere! Chain reaction started ladies :thumbup:

congrats MrsH and Wilsey!

Holy shit girls! Great jobs!

Drudai- hope you get to go home soon with your new little package!

MrsH- you gave me chills!! How long was your active labour?

Wilsey- so proud of you and now i'm looking forward to my vbac!! Can't wait to read all your stories!!

I asked the doctor yesterday about it, and she said they can but that if I try to get baby moving and can't get the 10 kicks in an hour to call. Last more active time I remember today was late morning. So far no movement from baby after drinking the pop and eating a couple chocolates.

hi hun was just reading what you said about babys movements i was 38 weeks and got told if the baby moves less its quite normal when in or close to labor and i took this for granted and when i went into labour i said to the midwife she hasnt moved much but i know that can be normal around labor and she went not really lets check you and my beautiful daughter had gone and was born at 39 weeks and i didnt even realise she had stopped moving and i thought it was because i was close to labor aswell and a few days before id rung up with slow movements and they said if u get 10 in an hour its ok and i thought i did and i just wish they asked me to go up they always do and that one time they never. but im not trying to scare you im just telling you to always go with your gut hun good luck hope ur little one is here soon xx

So sorry to hear about your loss. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats ladies!!!!! So happy for you and admittedly so jealous as well. Slept through the night just fine, woke up feeling nauseous, still have the headache and lost another giant piece of plug. No idea how much plug is there but jesus its gotta be all out now!!! Still a brownish tinge to it.

I think Grandpa is scared. He told Grandma he was the other day, and he just seems to talk and talk as if he has so much to say and not enough time to say it..

Massive hugs. Having a sick grandparent anytime is crap, but during this time is really devastating.

Yay this is wonderful to hear!!! I am so happy for you ladies!! Well done to your dh what an experience it must have been for him Mrsh! Well done Mamas!

Had some heavy contractions during the night and this morning but as is usual nothing is staying with me. It must be the water bag as they said... I think if I can get to a 5 they will break it for me... I just need to get something going for even a little while.... I hate this hanging on the edge... word from my grandpas doctor is maybe a week left for him...I am determined to get baby out here this weekend and have him have a chance to meet his youngest great granchild before he passes... he's on a lot of morphine so he doesn't have a lot of lucid moments...but I have to try.

Congrats ladies, hopefully the rest of us will be joining you very soon.

I am so sorry for your loss.. I did go in and all was well with baby. It had bothered me for days that baby wasn't very active, and yesterday was especially quiet. I'm glad I went as I'd have never gotten sleep anyway had I not just for peace of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->