Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

I wonder if going to a sperm bank and asking for a few (hundred) vials to turkey baste would be frowned upon. :haha:

I wonder if going to a sperm bank and asking for a few (hundred) vials to turkey baste would be frowned upon. :haha:

:rofl: Too funny!

Not much luck here.. still super crampy but contractions have stopped again, never got painful. I did lose a good chunk of mucous again...no bloody show yet though. Bah. Going back home to make more cookies, watch football, and sulk....I am missing football for this?

I wanna make those cookies but I have to go out and get molasses. OH and I dtd, so I should be bouncing on my ball or walking or... anything productive at all. But instead I'm sitting my butt on the couch and eating chips with cheese.

Is this laziness why I still haven't popped?

:rofl: @ the sperm bank. That's a good idea :rofl:

I was wondering the same thing about laziness!!! I don't do aaaaanything. Ever. I wish I could dtd. I have had any since June :(

I don't think it's doing anything for me. :dohh: I'm desperate at this point though, tomorrow my midwife has me being hooked up for fetal monitoring, nonstress test, checking amniotic fluid and all that... I'm kinda peeved but hopefully can catch a glimpse of little man on the ultrasound if possible. If I could just pop tonight I would feel loads better, because after tomorrow she's going to schedule me an induction date.

:brat:

My false labour started while I was sitting on the couch (mucho slouching too) and snacking!

Should I feel like having false labour is an indication I will go into labour soon? Or can it last weeks?

I had false labor at 37+6, and it went nooo where. I have been cramping on and off since, lots lots lots of BH, and back pain. TBH, nothing is sign of labor until you're well... in labor! Haha. I mean, waters breaking is a really good indicator, but even sometimes that isn't a for-sure thing! Isn't all this nuts?!

Yes! This is just totally different to my first! Stupid body :dohh:

Ohhh well, whatever is meant to happen will happen :)

Yep I've had all the cramps for weeks too and its considered false labor from what I've read. I'm seriously so uncomfortable today. This back pain is killing me!!

Oh well, I'd rather have the back pain than the BH that aren't doing SQUAT. I welcome cramping but I'm not getting those either... :( Auuuugh.

Yep I've had all the cramps for weeks too and its considered false labor from what I've read. I'm seriously so uncomfortable today. This back pain is killing me!!

:( hate back pain! I've had back issues since 2006 but they were magically fixed after my son was born (must have been my spine going back into place) but now I have it again with this pregnancy and hoping it'll go away after. But it's not continuous aching like you're probably getting - that's so much worse! :hugs:

Are you off having your baby Amsan? Have a funny feeling you are ;)

ha some of us must be on here too much if we assume ppl having babies if they don't reply in a while hehe. :haha:

lets hope she is though.

Hopefully it will be our turn soon.

I've got my fingers crossed too, but I think she's update us. ;)

Lol well I sure hope she is! It would.give me hope that it can happen soon! I keep telling FTMs it can, but somehow I don't "feel" my own advice.... I told DH he's on notice that if this baby decides to be seriously overdue, he can forget deer hunting in November. Even if baby comes the first week of November, no way he gets to trample off into the woods and leave me alone with the kids.:haha:

I laugh...but inside it doesn't feel very funny. I truly think this baby is headed for an overdue date!:cry:

Overdue really isn't all that bad. Once you're past the dd and then one day goes by and you kind of just... Submit to your fate that he's never coming out! :rofl:

Overdue really isn't all that bad. Once you're past the dd and then one day goes by and you kind of just... Submit to your fate that he's never coming out! :rofl:

:haha: You my dear are taking it a LOT better than I will should I go over!

What time is your appointment, Amsan? Stalking to see pics of your ds!! :)

ha some of us must be on here too much if we assume ppl having babies if they don't reply in a while hehe. :haha:

lets hope she is though.

Hopefully it will be our turn soon.

Yes, yes I am! Can't help it, I'm addicted...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"