Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Yep, I feel the same Hun - have now come to terms with going over and possible induction if it comes to it (I have been given an induction date of 2 weeks today 19th oct).

Trying not to worry about the size of the baby (although midwife said last week it was round the 8lb mark already :shock:) and trying to focus on keeping active and not expecting every twinge to be the start of something.

The next week/two weeks are going to draaaaaag

I'm trying not to stress about the size of the baby either! Just had a growth scan at 38w2d and she's estimated at 3.5kgs (7lbs 7oz) already. Trying to take it with a grain of salt.

I also think I'll go overdue. I was overdue by a week with my son. Except this time they will only let me go a few days overdue before doing another section, so I'm not feeling uber positive about getting my VBAC :( but oh well, I just keep telling myself as long as baby is healthy, that's all that matters!! :)

If it wasnt for low fluids and having to be induced, i really think she would of went over..they had a hard time getting me to dilate while being induced.. plus i notice she id very needy with havng to be close to me..cant put her down for five minutes! really think she wasnt ready to come out

If it wasnt for low fluids and having to be induced, i really think she would of went over..they had a hard time getting me to dilate while being induced.. plus i notice she id very needy with havng to be close to me..cant put her down for five minutes! really think she wasnt ready to come out

Awwwww I didn't know you had your baby!!! Congratulations!!!

I'm trying not to stress about the size of the baby either! Just had a growth scan at 38w2d and she's estimated at 3.5kgs (7lbs 7oz) already. Trying to take it with a grain of salt.

I also think I'll go overdue. I was overdue by a week with my son. Except this time they will only let me go a few days overdue before doing another section, so I'm not feeling uber positive about getting my VBAC :( but oh well, I just keep telling myself as long as baby is healthy, that's all that matters!! :)

Absolutely but I so hope you get your vbac! My little guy was 6 lb 6 oz last week I think. He somehow slowed down in weight gain within a month (only grew two weeks in a months time) but those things can always be off he said.

Pretty sure I just had my "clear out" too, so maybe that's what all my pains have been from. :wacko:

I hope it goes easier for you from now on, good luck!

Sounds like things are moving along - exciting!!! :D

I've had some cramping tonight. Semi regular but not getting any worse. Total bust!

How you feeling today Amsan?

Any more progress Wilsey?

I am so ready for this baby to turn up now - but 0 signs. meh

I had some pains throughout the night but I'm pretty sure it was just gas. :(

Glad to see you're still with the land of preggers though!

I slept like a baby last night. Usually toss and turn from cramps and contractions.

Lalalala, another day, another hour bouncing on my ball. :p

Oh! I'm also making these puppies later: https://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy/labor-and-childbirth/labor-inducing-cookie-recipe Besides their labor inducing powers, they sounds delicious.

I've actually gotten decent sleep the last 3 nights also! Normally up peeing 7 times a night. Only two or three the last few nights!!

My phone won't open it but I also decided to make chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies today!

Lol I made cookies Friday night until after 11pm. Over 10 dozen chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies. I'm getting very mild contractions this morning, going to go for a walk and hope something happens. They're currently easy to ignore, bring on the pain!

Well these are spicy and ginger is rumored to start labor!

Also, pffft. After so long I've become a master at going to the bathroom in almost a sleep walking trance. Hahaha.

I made the labor inducing eggplant Parm last night! Delicious! And baby boy was jumping all over the place last night lol

Good luck crafty!!! I'm bouncing on my ball, eating cookies and watching The Bears play! Lol. If they play like last week again I might go into labor. :growlmad:

I've.never tried the eggplant parm but I.hope it works for you!!

Ginger makes me want to vom lol. I tried ginger ale when I had horrid ms and it made it worse! I hope they're good for you though!

Still getting them but they're not getting worse so it's nothing :( boooo!

Weird, I made a few batches of cookies the other day! Mmmm cookies ;)

Ugh. The waiting game is horrible!!!

I can't wait to eat cookie dough again too. Mmmm.

It does! Last time I went from nothing to in labour (no days or weeks of pre labour) so naively thought last night it was happening. Embarrassing. Text the midwife in case it turned into anything too :dohh:

At least you didn't go in when you were just cramping like I did :haha: I swear if I get checked tomorrow and there haven't been ANY changes I'm literally going to have a break down lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->