Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

LOL sorry ladies my phone will only let me reply to threads I've already commented on and my laptop has been down so I haven't had a chance to get on the computer.

Sadly, no baby yet! Not even the slightest contraction. I was feeling a little off last night so I had hoped maybe that would have been it buuuut nope :(

My appointment is at 1 today so in about 4 and a half hours. I'm honestly expecting to go in and have him tell me there haven't been any changes lol. So I'm not even sure if he will offer me an induction and even if he does idk that ill take it. But it sounds very tempting. My mom has a race Saturday, an ultra marathon. So I'm praying I don't go into labor Saturday, and having a set date for delivery would be helpful because I HATE not having actual plans for anything in my life lol. But idk if I should wait until next week since she's running that ultra marathon, or plan it for this week or what. Shit idk.

Yep, resigned that this Thursday (due date) will come and go without any drama - weirdly I now feel almost as if it might never happen (which, of course, is ridiculous LOL) not in a sad desperate way but in a sort of plodding through pregnancy kind of way :shrug:

Hope everyone else is feeling good and making progress :)

Ugh, damn! I wanted someone to go into labour to set off a chain reaction ;)

I hope your appointment goes well and you have made progress. No advice on an induction date sorry. If it was me, I'd probably just have it for the last day they would let me go overdue (here it's 10 days).

My end date is either going to be 40w, 40w+1 or 40w+4 (they won't do sections over the weekend so it would give me a few more days for my vbac). Hoping to find out at my appointment this week. Means baby will be here in less than two weeks either way - eeeeeeep ;)

P.S and totally TMI but I'm having the worst ever gas. Anyone else? I'm up on the computer right now because I did a couple of huge embarrassing farts in bed and knew there was more. Horrified my poor hubby had to witness them (fingers crossed he was soundly asleep).

It's like I've drunk a whole bottle of fizzy pop or something!!! :dohh:

I hope I'm the one to trigger the next wave of labors. :haha:
They say it goes in 3s right? Who shall I bring along?

Well I better not queue jump so I think MrsH and Amsan ;)

Somebody start it off please! :haha: The thought of 12 more days for me (or possibly another week or 2 after that) is driving me mad!! :wacko:

And no eggplant parm baby for me grrrrr :growlmad:

Tbh, the only thing keeping my sanity of being overdue is the fact that every other day is one of my relatives birthday in October. Like today is my mother's birthday so I'm thankful my labor didn't start last night. :haha: Tomorrow's good, but the 9th is my aunts ... then my cousin's is the 10th. I'm pretty much counting on the 11th. :dohh:

I thought my OH's father was joking when he said I'll make it to his birthday on the 16th. I told him "I better not!" but now it's looking in the cards!

Tbh, the only thing keeping my sanity of being overdue is the fact that every other day is one of my relatives birthday in October. Like today is my mother's birthday so I'm thankful my labor didn't start last night. :haha: Tomorrow's good, but the 9th is my aunts ... then my cousin's is the 10th. I'm pretty much counting on the 11th. :dohh:

I thought my OH's father was joking when he said I'll make it to his birthday on the 16th. I told him "I better not!" but now it's looking in the cards!

I think it would have been worse if he'd said 'you'll never make it to my birthday on the 16th' that's like the kiss of labour death!

Midwifes and OB's are always saying 'you won't make it another week' or 'think I'll be seeing you before your next appointment' and they always jinx us hahaha ;)

Pft. My midwife wanted to pencil me in on an induction 2 1/2 weeks ago. She's ready to stop looking at me I think. ;)

I have a midwife I've never been seen by today for my monitoring. Hopefully she thinks all this induction talk is ridiculous and lets me go for another week if needed.

Why would they want to induce you so early?! We have a standard 10 days overdue here (unless of course there is a medical reason to induce early).

:dohh: I have no idea. I really like her, because she's sort of the "don't worry about that" kind of person I like. She's why I didn't have to go on unnecessary glucose monitoring for GD testing that I didn't need, because the other midwife said I did. I was very thankful for that. But at the same time she's asked me every appointment since 36 weeks that I can plan induction on any day after 39 weeks. I'm like, okay great thanks?

And at my 40 week appointment she thought I was crazy to want to go another day. :shrug: I've got a very tiny bump, and am very mobile and have no issues. Besides wanting a cuddle with Desmond, he's more than fine in there. :haha:

I bet you she won't like my natural birth idea either! Haven't spoken to her about it because she's never on call at the local hospital, so I know she won't be delivering me.

Yeah my Dr is very pro induction as long as the cervix is favorable because he won't want me to labor for days or end in a section. But if we discuss it today idk when he will schedule it, it may not even be until after I hit 40 weeks.

I've had HORRIBLE gas too!!!! Every time I sit to pee, I let out a huge Fart, which of course is echoed by the toilet. :dohh:

Yeah my Dr is very pro induction as long as the cervix is favorable because he won't want me to labor for days or end in a section. But if we discuss it today idk when he will schedule it, it may not even be until after I hit 40 weeks.

I've had HORRIBLE gas too!!!! Every time I sit to pee, I let out a huge Fart, which of course is echoed by the toilet. :dohh:

OMG yes! I hate going in the middle of the night knowing it's so quiet and it'll be extremely loud. I make it worse by trying not to fart instead of just relaxing, clenching makes it so much noisier bahahaha :dohh:

Oh you ladies still have shame after all these months? Mine flew out of the window when all these issues from pregnancy started. :haha:

Ha ha ha ha, I thought I was the only one with terrible gas LOL!!! The more ladylike I try to be about it the louder and more manly it sounds :shock: my poor poor husband

I think it would have been worse if he'd said 'you'll never make it to my birthday on the 16th' that's like the kiss of labour death!

Midwifes and OB's are always saying 'you won't make it another week' or 'think I'll be seeing you before your next appointment' and they always jinx us hahaha ;)

This!! Every time my OB says it I know I'm destined for another week. She said it again this week and I said "I'm telling myself I won't be having a baby this week." She asked if I didn't want to I said ohhhhh nooo I want to! But everytime you tell me you don't expect me back in clinic, I'm certain to be here again! She just laughed and said yeah that's usually how it works. Its a plot. They are doing it to get us to 40+weeks!

As for gas, ohhhhhh yes. Lots of it. We walked at the mall yesterday since it was so rainy here when I started contracting, and when DD and I went to the bathroom I farted soon as I sat down and instantly she says as loud as she can, "Mom are you pooping!?" Kids. And this "clear out" like stage I'm in is on day 5 and I can't believe there's anything left to clear out!

Amsan, I agree I'd set the induction if he offers for late, that way your nody still has a chance to do it on its own, but at least this way you have an end date to look forward to lol.

Yep that's what I was thinking lol. Fingers crossed!!

Omg, hormones wtf.

I'm sitting here on my couch and little man is wiggling about, pushing his feet out of my left side and his butt out my right. It's all usual stuff, nothing new... and then I burst into tears because I want to ask him, "why don't you want to come out? Aren't you cramped?" Oh good lord how ridiculous. haha.

im gassing all the time from both ends lol . Very lady like and super sexy i bet it makes my oh want to jump me lol . Amsan what you still doing here i thought i saw a post today where you had been having pains ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"