Labor Watch Thread

I had my sweep 24hrs ago & after a clary sage oil bath, rubbing neat on my bump, having a Chinese, bouncing on my ball, a walk, getting DH in the mood, nothing has happened!!!
I have 24hrs left before my next sweep, maybe safe to say this didn't work!!

I feel quite sad that I'm nearing the end - still got 6 days until induction but I REALLY don't want to be induced, doesn't help I keep reading about it and hearing percentages ending in c-section etc. I've had 2 natural births and want this one to be too!
Sweep this afternoon - pleeeease work!

I feel quite sad that I'm nearing the end - still got 6 days until induction but I REALLY don't want to be induced, doesn't help I keep reading about it and hearing percentages ending in c-section etc. I've had 2 natural births and want this one to be too!
Sweep this afternoon - pleeeease work!

Omg. This is me!!! Minus the previous births. I do not want a C-section! Or pitocin. My plan was to labor at home as long as possible.

in the 'six' hours i slept last night i was up three freaking times.. And this morning, babe is still a freaking wild child in there.. Trying to bust out like a ninja.
Ive been getting sharp lightening like pains all morning but to the right of my belly button.
I feel like this is starting to get real and my anxiety is def going up! Im glad dh is working in town the rest of the week!

Awww Mississippi. That's kinda cool. I'm sure you'll miss your little ninja being in there (minus the pains). I "slept" until 5 a.m. this morning. Fail.

I hope you go into labor soon. ***labor dust***

I'm feeling the opposite about DH... bless his sweet little heart. I can't stand the sight of him right now, and he hasn't done a thing but try to make me as happy as possible.

Are irrational irritation and anti-social behaviors signs of labor? :cry::dohh::haha:

Discharge has definitely been a lot less today but the shooting pains in my foof - Man alive they sure make me jump!!!

I think my body has started the clear out phase lol now im afraid togo out wlking damnit haha

I'm 3cm and in hospital having contractions 6-7 mins apart xx

Wooohooo. Someone is in labor. Good luck cinnamum! Keep us updated.

I went for my pre op and they wouldn't let me leave! Xx

I'm having loads of mucus-plug type discharge and was having contractions 3mins apart while I was running around making dinner and stuff. They've slowed to about 10mins apart now that I'm sitting/lying in bed though. I have another sweep scheduled for tomorrow if nothing happens tonight.

We are expecting a big storm (hurricane Joaquin) and my first was born after a big storm in 2012, so I'm hoping this kicks something off for me. I got my official induction date for 10/8 and I really don't want it to come to that!

Good luck likeaustralia. Hopefully things pick up for you

Good luck likeaustralia. Hopefully things pick up for you

Yes! Same from me too likeaustralia. As for me- I'm still 7mins apart and I've not been checked since as they're waiting for me to get to 4mins at least. This baby is very happy xx

Is it weird that my uterus is making popping sounds? Like bubbles popping? Right by my pubic bone?

Mine has been making sounds too. Like a hollow popping sound.

Are you sure it's not your waters? That's the first thing I would check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->