Labour help

wfc3

Reaction score
My first son I lost lots of blood and had awful 3rd degree scar, 2nd boy I had more blood lost than the first and had blood clots had to have them removed by midwife ouch :(, and the pushing was so slow and lots of stopping so I didn't cut this time, just wondered this 3rd time round if they would do things differently or take other precautions I've moved into a different area so not sure if they may do something different, ie different ward etc rather scared this time need some advice please xx

I would think they may suggest a c section after both births being bad

I only had a bad first birth and I was offered a section at 13 weeks at a 'special' appointment with a doctor due to having a traumatic birth. I turned it down but after two I think it would definitely be something they'd discuss.

Okay thank you really helps

My best friend had a bad first birth and lost blood and tore really bad. She was fine with her second no stitches. I had a cut made by the doctor with my first baby and two stitches. With my son in December he was out quite quickly with no help and I had more stitches. The midwife gave me some perinium massage oil that I didn't use but I wonder if that could help with tears etc. Depending on how fast baby comes I'm guessing will depend on how it pans out. Try not to worry too much altho I understand why xx

Thank you was more painful with second as they went slow and kept stopping then she had to manually remove blood clots that hurt like hell

I bled a lot with my first and he got stop so the doctor cut me and suctioned him out. For my second i researched and researched. By i think week 36 i started taking primrose oil pills orally and sticking them up inside to dissolve and soften everything and then i drank red raspberry leaf tea and upped both as i got closer to the birth. The tea helps the uterus get back to normal. I was done bleeding in a couple days. Ill be doing that this time. I like natural stuff over docs messing with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->