Labour is that you??

QueenMummyToBe

Mummy to Amelia & Tristan
Reaction score
Well I woke up to pains at 1.45am, I thought I needed the toilet so off I popped and then got back into bed, then had another pain, instantly I couldn't lay down during it.

I decided to come downstairs and bounce on my ball and watch some tv, and started the time the pains, they were pretty irratic, ranging between 4 & 8 minutes but lasting about 43-45 seconds each time.

At 8am ish they went to 15 minutes apart so I decided to try and get some sleep, the pains continued so after an hour and a half of broken sleep I decided to get up, the pains were still irratic so I had a shower and made myself look presentable and Hubby and I decided to go shopping with Amelia.

At 1pm they started coming 6 minutes apart, lasting about 50-60 seconds, and they continued to do so the whole way round tesco, until they went to 5 minutes apart and aside from the occasional one that is 4 minutes they have stayed at 5 minutes, and they are steadly getting stronger, I'm having to concentrate on my breathing through them.

I really hope this is it, I'm going to keep pottering around the house and as it is such a nice day make Hubby go for another walk with me!

FX for me!!!! Come on baby! :cloud9:

xXx

Fingers crossed sounds like it could be about to get going!

Oooohhh you might have your baby by now!!! Yayy!!!

Me nex though please!

Nope no baby yet :-(
I haven't bothered to ring the hospital yet as they went irregular again then went for another walk and they went back to 5 mins apart!

I'll ring the hospital soon

xXx

Yay Ashleigh :) Hope things pick up for ya hun!!! Come on baby boy!! xxx

Less than 5 minutes.. lasting nearly a minute :happydance:

I phoned labour ward who have said I'm in early labour and to stay at home for as long as I feel comfortable so I'm going to watch OBEM on ch4+1 and stay relaxed, I would say I'll try and sleep but laying down is sooooo uncomfortable and the contractions are rather strong.. still managing to breathe and walk through them though :happydance:

Come on little man!!!

xXx

Oooo good luck will check in the morning hopefully you will have had your little man x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->