Labour watch - july babies 2014

Celine there's no way I'm ever having baby number 3 haha I've already started begging oh to get the snip he's far from keen on the idea though!

Bailey I'd be demented knowing I could of had my section by now seriously I have no patience at all, they have no idea men do they! Mine went out to wash his bike like half an hour ago and has only just getting back so he obviously had a quick play about while he was out, the sooner we have these babies the better lol x

been contracting a lot tonight. sore back all day. noticed bloody mucus like discharge now when going to toilet … sign labour near or just more false labour signs? How do you know when you are actually in labour?

Sounds pomising hopeful just try and stay active cause if it is the real deal it'll help speed things along fingers crossed it is it for you x

Sounds pomising hopeful just try and stay active cause if it is the real deal it'll help speed things along fingers crossed it is it for you x

I agree it sounds good, but I'm the same as you hopeful, I dont think I will know when its actual labour!! Last night my BH were painful and every 9 mins, but they still fizzled!! I think the difference is that false labour will stop if you do the opposite of what you are currently doing ie when I had the BH last night I was sat still, moving about made them go away.
I really hope it is the real thing for you!!

At this rate Alex theres only gonna be you and me left lol, coz Kuri sounded promising yesterday and she's gone quiet too lol!!

Do you think on overly emotional outburst is a sign? I really went mental this morning, I think I had a mini meltdown lol, now I'm fine again!!

I'm still here. Had a baby shower yesterday which was really nice. I hoped soooo much he would come last night! But-he didn't. I bounced, had sex, inserted epo...everything!

Bailey have you thought of castor oil? I know it sounds really unpleasant but I'm not sure if being overdue is any worse than castor oil could be! I heard chasing it with orange juice makes it palatable. I've half a mind to start chugging some this morning. I just want more time with this baby before I have to go back go work! You know how it is, 6 weeks and 8 weeks are two different ball games! It makes such a difference when they are tiny. Every day I'm pregnant is one more day I don't have home :(

Plus his newborn photo props came in yesterday and I'm just dying to use them. One fin is even 'lucky' just like Nemo :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/103533...type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

And my friend made Eden's! Her's is a mermaid dress. I'll try and smush her in it and post a photo...distraction distraction at this point huh! And maybe some Castor oil...

I really think we are Bailey lol, apparently being emotional is a sign Bailey well according to my bounty book anyway. I just keep having moments of feeling like I want a bloody good cry! I'm beyond bored of being pregnant now and just need things to happen, I got ANOTHER phone call from my mam asking if there was any signs :mad: I told her to stop asking now it's really doing my head in more the fact that if she just got off her arse and walked over the road she would see that there were no signs! I really don't know how much more I can take x

I really think we are Bailey lol, apparently being emotional is a sign Bailey well according to my bounty book anyway. I just keep having moments of feeling like I want a bloody good cry! I'm beyond bored of being pregnant now and just need things to happen, I got ANOTHER phone call from my mam asking if there was any signs :mad: I told her to stop asking now it's really doing my head in more the fact that if she just got off her arse and walked over the road she would see that there were no signs! I really don't know how much more I can take x

We'll oh is back at work and I'm still pregnant :( midwife appointment in a couple of hours and I'm pretty crampy today just still no pattern or intensity to it so it's just more pregnancy discomforts :( I just want it over x

Aw its such a pain isnt it alex, I hate being more pregnant than I was last time!! Let us know how your MW appt goes.

My MW said that my BP is higher than normal but still ok so she gave me another sweep. Damn it hurt lol, she really went for it!! Still 2cm dilated but baby is no longer back to back and is really low down. She said that my membranes are really bulging now and thinks it will be any minute really!! Been having bad cramps, backache and contractions evrery 16 mins in the last hour or so but feeling like it might be fizzling now.

Oh Bailey how you getting on with your pains? Fingers crossed the sweep gets things going! My bp is fine now at 120/77 so she will see me next week they won't give me a sweep until I'm 41 weeks :( I hope to God I don't get that far! X

They seemed to have calmed a little which is frustrating, but were definate contractions not BH. I dont know what to do now though, rest or stay active, stand up or sit down!!

Ah it's so frustrating isn't it! If it's the real deal staying active will help but if it isn't then your just left fed up and worn out so it's hard to decide lol, I can't wait for bedtime!! My mams had me walking all over and it's so hot and she reckons she's dragging me down asda in an hour :S fat chance of that happening! I'm honestly going cockeyed I'm so tired lol x

Good luck Bailey and Alex! Little Noah made his grand entrance this morning at 9:30! He is perfect in every way. 7 lbs 1 oz, 18 1/2 inches long. Delivery went well-started contractions at 11 at about 6 min apart, got to the hospital at 2, slept and breathed thru surges, water broke at 8:30 and went from 5 cm to holding him in just under an hour! Feeling very tired but satisfied. See you all soon in baby club!:happydance:

Well, due date has come and nearly gone with no sign of baby! That means DH and I are getting some lovin' in tonight :haha: and I think I'll talk to the midwife about a sweep at my appt on Wednesday. The doctor brought it up 2 weeks ago, so I think if my cervix is ready, she'll be happy to see if we can get things started.

Congratulations kuri! Glad you LO is here safely!

Alex how are you?

Amalee I hope a sweep helps you. I've had 2 now and despite being "ready any minute" according to the MW yesterday I'm still here with nothing happening again.

Alex and Amalee I wouldn't worry coz at this rate you 2 will have had your babies before me lol. I'm scheduled for my waters to be broken on Sunday so that's the latest for me. But I've just discovered we have no one to watch dd Wednesday night/Thursday morning coz my dads on a night shift so knowing my luck he'll come then.

Oh wow congratulations kuri your birth sounds nice and quick!

I think I'll be the last one here Bailey if we all need an induction or c-section I'm last on the list with me not even being over due yet lol

My oh actually said something really really helpful yesterday :O he told me look at it this way no matter when she comes your now a day closer to that day, it's actually really helped me just get on with it and know the end is only getting nearer x

That's true but my response to him would have been "yes but every day feels like a year" hahaha!!

I actually feel amazing today!! I don't feel pregnant if that's possible?? I feel comfortable and not tired at all weirdly?? Just been for a walk into town and Hoovered downstairs thn cleaned the kitchen. I feel as far away from labour as you possibly could lol!

It definitely does feel like a year sulking about it makes me feel a million times worse though lol, Will you get induced or will they just give you a section if it doesn't happen on its own? x

They have me booked in to break my waters on Sunday, I will have 4 hours for contractions to start then they will offer me a bit of the hormone drip but not a lot coz of my previous section, if I'm still not getting into established labour then it will be a c section.
I'm hoping my sweep tomorrow kicks it off though coz the one yesterday definately had an effect but it fizzled, fingers crossed tomorrow's will keep goin lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->