Lack of intimacy & dtd

Although i am not 35 yet,, 6 months away i feel more at home here i think than with ladies ttc over 10 years younger more often than not!
I really struggle with this one too, last night i asked my dh to come to bed early :wink: :wink: and he said basically no chance, too stressed, too tired etc.. i have to admit i was ready to throw ttc in. I thought its always me bloody initiating it, i feel like i have to beg for sex sometimes - not that it works mind! and i just don't know how many months i can take of this.
I get so stressed trying to plan when to do it, not too early and we might peak before ovulation and then miss it and not too late and miss it all together. I was we could be one of those couples that just naturally does it 2/3 times a week and then i could just leave it up to nature..but that will never happen with dh :(

Not sure i am looking for advice more just to talk to ladies that are in a similar situation.

Sorry you're going through this. What's up with our DH's? Men seem to spend half their lives chasing sex then when they get access to as much as they want they go off it? :dohh:

I would say try and talk to your DH which I know may not be easy as men often get defensive (well mine does anyway). The penny is slowly dropping with mine and he seems to be getting his mojo back.

Thanks hope, i've tried to explain there is only a limited window, i probably need to say that i find it hard with being let down all the time and that adds to the stress of it. I know, men hey! Wasn't like this when we first met..think that's why we conceived ds1 pretty easy because it was early days, plus i was only 28 although weren't trying. ds2 was a bit more of a struggle but we got there however now i suppose his job is a lot more stressful which doesn't help and having 2 small children.

He let me down again yesterday - in the morning said "no my belly feels funny" - not hurts but funny! said we will in the evening but by then he was too tired! however he woke me up at 5.45am this morning and we managed one! I have had backache almost constantly for 2 weeks yet i get on with it yet he has a funny belly! :growlmad:

and breath, that was good to get off my chest :) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->