Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

worrisome - sorry about the bfn but like you say it's still early days and you've got so many symptoms! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! And thanks for cheering me up hun, I will try to think about those lovely girlie sperms :D I would really like a baby girl as well so that would be great!!

I didn't watch Katie and Peter as dh came home before it started. Is it repeated over the weekend?

Amanda/Pimms - have you tested yet? Do you have any pg symptoms? Sounds frustrating having to wait either way!

worrisome - sorry about the bfn but like you say it's still early days and you've got so many symptoms! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! And thanks for cheering me up hun, I will try to think about those lovely girlie sperms :D I would really like a baby girl as well so that would be great!!

I didn't watch Katie and Peter as dh came home before it started. Is it repeated over the weekend?

Amanda/Pimms - have you tested yet? Do you have any pg symptoms? Sounds frustrating having to wait either way!

I've just tested now and got a :bfn: the symptoms i have is very very tired, a bit nauseas, dampness, sore boobs, but i think these are the same symptoms as periods which is annoying.:cry:

Amanda

Over 2 weeks since I came off the pill - no sign of an eggy, no sign of AF....

OK, OK if someone else posted this I would be thinking FFS it's only 2 weeks!!! Just need to get a grip... and there's STILL a chance (albeit teensy) that we caught straight away and I made a honeymoon baby... will have to call it Roman or Roma pmsl!!!

Oh sorry Amanda, I think our posts crossed.

Hi hun, sorry about the negative but still some people dont show hcg for ages. What test was it you did?

I used the Tesco but not sure of the strength.

Am only using cheapy ones from Ebay - as it's only been 2 weeks (and we've just paid out a chuffing great cheque for thewedding!!) I don't want to start forking out on pricier ones just yet...

DragonMummy - aw fingers crossed it's a honeymoon baby!! Must be so frustrating having to just wait! xx

Amanda - fingers crossed for you that those symptoms are pg symptoms and your bfn is just a result of testing too early!! xx

It really is! If only I had some sort of time frame to work around but NOTHING!

I am doing ovulation sticks every couple of days then I think in another week I will do a poas... fingers crossed for :bfp:!!!

DragonMummy - fingers crossed!! xx

The babymaking game is so frustrating isn't it, with all the waiting and not knowing. I hope we will all get a nice :bfp: very soon!

We're going out on Saturday with our group of friends and I don't really want to drink a lot just in case... I might blame my cold and say I'm on medication...

Ah good call... Otherwise they'll all start nudging each other and thinking youre already duffers which you do NOT need!!!

Exactly - I think they're already watching me closely so this cold might be a good thing!

PMSL - you'll have to big it up into a chest infection or something...

Maybe a bit of jip before hand about you don't know if you will be able to make it *cough* because you feel *cough* so very poorly...

Yes that might be good too. It's my husband's group of friends though so I might not speak to them beforehand but the way I sound now there's no mistaking me having a cold :D The weekend after this though we're going to see some friends, two of which have babies, so not sure how that'll work out! I guess I'll have to stick to the chest infection story but say it's on the mend!!

Hi Pimms and Vivky, I'm new around here too, 35 years old and counting the wrinkles----:rofl:

Hey PetiteMoi, while you're on the cough, you might want to consider taking Robutissen which also helps in increasing EWCM, for the benefit of the little swimmers!!

berrukins -thanks for the advice hun, worrisome gave me that tip too :) I read about some nasty side effects tho, not sure if I want to use that unless I have to! Might try it out in a few month's time if I haven't had a :bfp: yet (although of course my PMA is telling me I shan't be needing it!!) xx

How is everyone today? My cold is lingering, trying to relax and take it easy today so that I can face a night out tonight! Will probably just stay for a couple of (soft) drinks though!

Yeah am good. DH is off swinging in the trees at a Go Ape! day so me and DS are home alone. We've already been for a little walk in the sunshine to post all teh wedding thank you cards and to pick some dandelions for the rabbits. Am so rock n roll... We just had a very sexy sausage butty for lunch though - YUM!

DragonMummy - your day so far sounds lovely! I can't wait to be a mum too and do all those things xx

It does make mundane things much more exciting. He nearly wet himself when the post van turned up to pick up the letters we had just posted! Which was lucky since we live down a little lane!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->