Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Hi Ladies
Blimey - had to hunt for this post. Been a few days since any activity.
How are we all? My pma has decided to pack its bags and disappear for a while after it looks like I have a short luteal phase (around 10 days) :sad1: . Boo! My temps just drop massively at 8dpo! Doctors don't seem worried ("just stop worrying, have a holiday and throw away the OPKs" - yup, very helpful, thanks ](*,) ).
I'm not going to take any more B vitamins than I already am (my wee is yellow enough with pregnacare thanks!) but have thought about using agnus castus. Not normally into using herbs or alternative supplements as I don't think enough research has been done. However, I think I may have to visit Holland and Barretts today!
I didn't think this was all getting to me at all, but broke down in tears today and I realised I was a lot more caught up in this TTC business than I thought. Looking back we're on our 7th cycle (well, #3 TTC properly) so I suppose I've just realised that it'll take me longer than a few tries.
Hopefully people are in a better mood than me today! :thumbup:
Rx

Hiya ladies,
30 yrs old and just started trying in April after getting married! Have looked forward to this my whole life!! Woohoo!
CD19, test June 6th.
How do you put a ticker on?
Lou x

Well the :witch: got me so it's back to square one.

Not overly suprised as that was our first month of trying and to be honest we really didn't :babydance: plus I was estimating my cycle and it was slightly shorter than I thought so I think I may have missed my most fertile time by a few days.

So it's back to the drawing board which means more sex this month and seeing what happens :)

Good luck everybody!

Thanks Peach :)

Shazza - Good luck for next month. How long is your cycle? Mine are quite short and vary from 24 - 26 days.

Lou - I use LilyPie.com to create mine - there are other websites - have a look at other posts and threads, lots of people have them.

I feel a lot better after chocolate and a cuppa. Have dusted myself down - time to plan next months' "attack" of sperm meets egg!
Looking forwards to seeing some :bfp: ladies!
Rx

Hi i turned 30 in march and im ttc wth my second i have a lil boy of 4(5 in july) i soooo miss the baby days!

Good luck to everyone.xx

Shazza - Good luck for next month. How long is your cycle? Mine are quite short and vary from 24 - 26 days.

This first one was 25 days so I'm going by that as a kind of guideline for this month, though whether it will be similar next month who knows.

I think an increase in baby dancing is a good start this month which am going to try and do. Am sure hubby won't have any problems with that :p

20 days off the pill and STILL no period... COME ON AF!!! Unless I am duffers at which point I shall have to stop the Cambridge diet...

I just turned #29.. and ttc #1.. good luck to all of us!!!

Hi ladies - I'm so sorry I haven't been on for a while. I've been busy at work and at home, doing up our garden! At least it's nice to think about something else for a while... although it's all I've been able to think about still!!

R8ch - so sorry to hear you've been feeling down :( Forgive my ignorance but is a short luteal phase bad news? It's easy to say for someone else to relax and not think about it!! Hope you're feeling a bit better today :hugs:

Lou78 - welcome and congrats on getting married!!

SmileyShazza - oh the bloody :witch:!! Well at least you know and you can start again in a couple of weeks!

lynne_1979 - welcome and good luck ttc for your second! I can imagine how you must miss the baby days and long for a little one again!

DragonMummy - omg you might be pg!! have you tested yet? x

kgal28 - welcome and good luck :D

I've had a headache today and on Monday without any real reason, I'm hoping this is a pg symptom! :witch: is due 31 May but might be late so I've told myself not to test until 3 June, but we'll see how that goes...!

R8ch - so sorry to hear you've been feeling down :( Forgive my ignorance but is a short luteal phase bad news? It's easy to say for someone else to relax and not think about it!! Hope you're feeling a bit better today :hugs:

Your LP should be a minimum of 10 days. It is the time from O to :witch: and if it isn't long enough the fertilised egg doesn't get a chance to embed before the linging starts to shed. I start spotting around 5DPO which as you can imagine isn't great. This month I have start taking vit B50 - (R8ch it is a lot high concentration than in a multivit so poss worth trying) - Agnus Castus AND started using progesterone cream... hoping that my LP will be lengthened as a result!

:hug::hug::hug: to everyone.

Thanks Peach Blossom! I keep my fingers xd for you and R8ch xx

I have peed 3 times since I got home from work 3 hours ago. Hoping it's a sign!! Could it be, even if it's really early - 4-9 days before AF is due??

Defo could be a sign Petitemoi... Ooo... exciting! Finger's crossed for you! :dust:

Thanks Peach Blossom!!! I would probably go crazy from happiness if I was pregnant! I can't even imagine what it would feel like!

fingers crossed PM!!! No go for me this month - AF on her witchy way... bugger it...

Your LP should be a minimum of 10 days. It is the time from O to :witch: and if it isn't long enough the fertilised egg doesn't get a chance to embed before the linging starts to shed. I start spotting around 5DPO which as you can imagine isn't great. This month I have start taking vit B50 - (R8ch it is a lot high concentration than in a multivit so poss worth trying) - Agnus Castus AND started using progesterone cream... hoping that my LP will be lengthened as a result!

:hug::hug::hug: to everyone.

lol as Peach Blossom said. I'm sure B50 and Agnus Castus is for some people, but not for me at the moment. I've only been temping for 2 months so I need to get a feel for what is normal first. Plus Agnus Castus is a potent herb so I'm not too keen on taking it without some more study into it (just the scientist in me coming out!). I hope that doesn't come across as me being horrible, its just not for me at the mo.

Argh sorry to hear AF got u Dragonmummy - at least u have got your periods back after the pill!

Fingers crossed Peach Blossom and Petitemoi

Hoping for BFP all round!

Rx

Haha... yeah, I'm a bit of a one for blindly just taking things!! I used to get sachets of powder from my TCM and didn't have a clue what was in it.. probably ground unicorn horn or something! Well I hope you find something that works for you hon! :hugs:

Hi ladies, back after a particularly long visit from :witch: Eight full days, although it has kept my mind busy and distracted from counting the days to O!!!! Starting to develop a battle strategy for this month now :ninja:I'm not sure if it's too soon after the lap to be thinking about it though (3 weeks).

Went back to work this week (teaching). As I suspected one of the mums stared and stared AND stared at my stomach trying to work out if I'm pregnant-not my imagination, I know for sure there was speculation. Oh well....

petite-moi-hope this is it for you!
R8ch-are there funny ingredients in Agnus Castus?

and welcome to any other slightly more mature ladies -well slightly older if not slightly more mature, who have signed in since I was last here. May the force be with us........

Well actually AF still not here - been bloated and crampy for days and last night I had so much trapped wind I was just waiting to feel that little gush (SORRY!!! TMI!!!!) any second but still nothing.

As a result I have pissed on my hand three times today and still negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->